Author Topic: US Marine released from Mexican jail  (Read 1044 times)

Offline richb

• Established Member
US Marine released from Mexican jail
« on: November 01, 2014, 01:51:30 AM »
Marine Sgt.  Andy Tahmooressi has finally been released from a Mexican jail.   A judge ordered his release,  and he has already returned to the US. 

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/11/01/mexican-judge-orders-jailed-marine-andrew-tahmooressi-freed-family-spokesman/

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: US Marine released from Mexican jail
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2014, 01:53:45 AM »
Good and about time.  Presstitutes crediting former NM Governor Bill Richardson.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2014, 05:53:48 AM »
Good and about time.

Had to free the muzzies and latinos first.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline AmericanPatriot

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2014, 07:40:48 AM »
Just in time to capitalize for the election

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2014, 09:39:54 AM »
I don't like Montell Williams, but he was really pit-bulling this situation. Kudos to anyone who helped bring it to a conclusion, which of course excludes the treasonous piece of Leftist sh*t in the White House.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2014, 09:43:27 AM by IronDioPriest »
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2014, 11:30:02 AM »
I agree IDP, and that is the big stinking pile of elephant dung in the corner nobody is talking about - the utter lack of giving a damn or doing of squat by the SCoaMF!  All this Richardson crap is purely cover for Duh Wun, who can now point and say that was his plan all along.

Miserable  ::cussing::  !!!

Hope this Marine learned his lesson of who he can trust, and the prog's are not among them!!!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2014, 12:48:50 PM »
This reminds me somewhat of Bush's inaction regarding the imprisonment of border agents Ramos and Compean for defending themselves against an illegal alien drug runner. They sat in an AMERICAN prison, and the president seemed completely deaf to incessant calls for justice in the face of obvious injustice.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2014, 07:30:46 PM »
  Saw this last night and it's about damned time. He landed her this morning early and the first thing he asked for was a steak.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2014, 10:08:52 AM »
Awesome, JF! 

I hope the vegan's took note of that.   ::evil::

I forgot about the case IDP mentioned, more proof PC crap is out of hand, cannot stand cowardice by anybody.   ::gaah::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.