Author Topic: I just don't understand the whole rap thing  (Read 1235 times)

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
I just don't understand the whole rap thing
« on: November 12, 2014, 11:01:29 AM »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2830397/Eminem-says-ll-punch-Lana-Del-Rey-face-twice-like-Ray-Rice-new-controversial-rap-video.html

His career has been consistently controversial, with celebrities Mariah Carey, Moby and Christina Aguilera among those finding themselves at the sharp end of his caustic wit.

And now Eminem has Lana Del Rey in his sights, threatening to 'punch' the singer in the new music video for SHADY CXVPHER.

He raps: 'But I may fight for gay rights, especially if they d**e is more of a knockout than Janay Rice. Play nice? B***h I’ll punch Lana Del Rey right in the face twice, like Ray Rice in broad daylight in the plain sight of the elevator surveillance. ’Til her head is banging on the railing, then celebrate with the Ravens.'

How can someone glorify (much less justify) hitting women? There's a special place in hell for them.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
Re: I just don't understand the whole rap thing
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2014, 11:19:40 AM »
Shock value (or so they seem to think). Be audacious, bold, daring & in your face.

I pay 'em back with my Twitter #Hashtag, #SecondAmendmentSolutionsTM - gets 'em all stupid & weirded out...calling me violent...as if it's a new idea (shooting those who constantly & consistently trample the Constitution & subvert freedom/liberty).
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2014, 05:12:00 PM »
You can't spell "crap" without "rap".   ;)
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online benb61

• Established Member
  • My 2 fast cars
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2014, 06:11:08 PM »
That is kind of what I normally say,  "They really need to pronounce that silent C at the beginning of that word".
Eschew Obfuscation

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2014, 08:41:49 PM »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2830397/Eminem-says-ll-punch-Lana-Del-Rey-face-twice-like-Ray-Rice-new-controversial-rap-video.html

His career has been consistently controversial, with celebrities Mariah Carey, Moby and Christina Aguilera among those finding themselves at the sharp end of his caustic wit.

And now Eminem has Lana Del Rey in his sights, threatening to 'punch' the singer in the new music video for SHADY CXVPHER.

He raps: 'But I may fight for gay rights, especially if they d**e is more of a knockout than Janay Rice. Play nice? B***h I’ll punch Lana Del Rey right in the face twice, like Ray Rice in broad daylight in the plain sight of the elevator surveillance. ’Til her head is banging on the railing, then celebrate with the Ravens.'

How can someone glorify (much less justify) hitting women? There's a special place in hell for them.
Who knows for sure Alan, in the mind of proglodytes, it may be legitimate to striking liberal women perhaps in as much as Scuzlims strike their slaves er women. There are days that I feel as they do, striking liberal women is perfectly legitimate. WHy should I limit myself to just calling them dumb c***s?
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2014, 05:42:38 AM »

Who knows for sure Alan, in the mind of proglodytes, it may be legitimate to striking liberal women perhaps in as much as Scuzlims strike their slaves er women. There are days that I feel as they do, striking liberal women is perfectly legitimate. WHy should I limit myself to just calling them dumb c***s?

You've just put a whole new perspective in it. ::thumbsup::

Thankfully, I'm not married to a lib, nor am I a metrosexual.

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2014, 11:19:52 AM »
That is kind of what I normally say,  "They really need to pronounce that silent C at the beginning of that word".

Here's some more cRap...

Rapper Tef Poe, a Ferguson rapper and radical protester who frequently tweets threats of violence against local police, released a new diss record “War Cry” today.   His new song billed as “a Missouri Governor Jay Nixon diss record” is filled with n*ggas and f-bombs. Tef Poe refers to Nixon as the “slave master.” He raps – “F*ck Jay Nixon!” “F*ck You! and “Mother F*cker!”

Remember now, to be a good nigger you have to riot, rob, maim and kill...and to be a good whitey you have to allow this, not hinder it and never criticize it.

Got that?

Yeaaay, boy, dats wut u git!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2014, 11:39:44 AM »
..and to be a good whitey you have to allow this, not hinder it and never criticize it.

Got that?

Yeaaay, boy, dats wut u git!

Thomas Jefferson