Author Topic: The GOP really is the stupid party  (Read 1173 times)

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
The GOP really is the stupid party
« on: November 17, 2014, 04:50:20 PM »
http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/executive-order-on-immigration-would-ignite-a-political-firestorm/2014/11/16/f36951aa-6da3-11e4-8808-afaa1e3a33ef_story.html

Remember that in the wake of Romney’s defeat, the Republican National Committee commissioned an autopsy to diagnose what went wrong — and what it needed to do to fix it. One of the central conclusions of that document was that Republicans had to be for some sort of comprehensive immigration reform to take that issue off the table for Hispanics and allow the GOP to talk to that community about other things.

Whose "central conclusion"? ::pullhair::
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
Re: The GOP really is the stupid party
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2014, 05:16:37 PM »
http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/executive-order-on-immigration-would-ignite-a-political-firestorm/2014/11/16/f36951aa-6da3-11e4-8808-afaa1e3a33ef_story.html

Remember that in the wake of Romney’s defeat, the Republican National Committee commissioned an autopsy to diagnose what went wrong — and what it needed to do to fix it. One of the central conclusions of that document was that Republicans had to be for some sort of comprehensive immigration reform to take that issue off the table for Hispanics and allow the GOP to talk to that community about other things.

Whose "central conclusion"? ::pullhair::

Hey, call it whatever you wish.... Do as the dems do and call it comprehensive immigration reform, or heck, come up with another flowery name for it.......just don't allow illegals to become legal by the stroke of a pen.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline AmericanPatriot

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2014, 05:20:23 PM »
Was it Satan?
I mean Karl "Butthead"Rove.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2014, 05:22:36 PM »
The reality is that the GOP isn't simply afraid of opposing amnesty. The reality is that they're actively for it. The GOP establishment belongs to the Chamber of Commerce types. They want cheap labor and couldn't care less if the influx ruins your neighborhood, ruins your kid's school, or depletes the resources at your local hospital ER.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2014, 07:24:29 AM »
Was it Satan?
I mean Karl "Butthead"Rove.

Among others.

The majority Ruling Class/Country Club/Club for Growth/Chamber of Commerce/E-GOP stooges...you know, idiots, cowards and traitors.

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.