Author Topic: Ferals: White people need to be a little bit scared  (Read 2492 times)

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
Ferals: White people need to be a little bit scared
« on: November 18, 2014, 05:57:01 AM »
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/11/17/Organizers-Train-Newly-Minted-Protesters-in-St-Louis

I think there is going be a risk for white folks out there too. People are going to be angry about the power structure and white people are part of that power structure, so there is that certain risk attached to that. But I think it’s important to keep in mind that there’s gong to be more risk for black and brown folks out in the protest because there’s more risk for them every day of their lives walking through the streets. And I also think we’re not going to get change in this society unless white people are just a little bit afraid. Again, it’s okay to be a little bit afraid but just don’t be paralyzed in that fear.

Bring it, mofo.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Ferals: White people need to be a little bit scared
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2014, 07:22:20 AM »
“We break unjust laws, because it’s the morally right thing to do. That’s why we do it. And there’s a tradition of that,” Sekou says to the group of mainly white attendees--many who are at least 50 years old.

“And militant non-violent civil disobedience gave us the 8 hour work day It gave us women’s right to vote It gave us the possibility of me standing here in this room with you without the relative fear of arbitrary violent because this meeting would have been historically illegal 50 years ago.

So, he's telling this particular bunch of ignoramusii that in 1974, their meeting would have been illegal?
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2014, 07:36:41 AM »
“We break unjust laws, because it’s the morally right thing to do. That’s why we do it. And there’s a tradition of that,” Sekou says to the group of mainly white attendees--many who are at least 50 years old.

“And militant non-violent civil disobedience gave us the 8 hour work day It gave us women’s right to vote It gave us the possibility of me standing here in this room with you without the relative fear of arbitrary violent because this meeting would have been historically illegal 50 years ago.

So, he's telling this particular bunch of ignoramusii that in 1974, their meeting would have been illegal?

Clearly, an idiot.  But agitators never are particularly smart, just clever enough to convince the most stupid among us to buy the bullsh*t they throw out.

None of the current so-called "civil rights leaders" are even close to being equal the MLK, regardless if one likes MLK or not he was consistent in his ideals and central to that was a color-blind society, the modern "leaders" and the majority of the rank-and-file are not for that, they are for a minority in ascendance and domination, period.  It doesn't get any more anti-MLK can that.  And the stupid is so pervasive most in this "community" don't even recognize that.  They throw away the essential MLK core and hijack the man like he'd be all for this crap they pull now.  The despots are running wild and nobody gives a damn.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2014, 07:44:49 AM »
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/11/17/Organizers-Train-Newly-Minted-Protesters-in-St-Louis

I think there is going be a risk for white folks out there too. People are going to be angry about the power structure and white people are part of that power structure, so there is that certain risk attached to that. But I think it’s important to keep in mind that there’s gong to be more risk for black and brown folks out in the protest because there’s more risk for them every day of their lives walking through the streets. And I also think we’re not going to get change in this society unless white people are just a little bit afraid. Again, it’s okay to be a little bit afraid but just don’t be paralyzed in that fear.

Bring it, mofo.

Interesting.  Once again liberalism reveals its insidious work, this jackass is obviously the product of a progressive inner-city public school indoctrination.  It is OK and productive for whites to fear blacks and browns...but it is not OK for government to fear We the People more than the people fear the government?  Getting things backasswards and twisted is a hallmark or rotted libiot-spawned pseudo-thought.  I don't fear you or the government...both are cowards and both will flinch.

And power structures?  Do you know who runs this nation (into the ground)?!  Do you know how many of y'all are in positions of authority?  WTF is this power structure this idiot talking about?  He is a black nationalist supremacist and nothing more.  Crap like this will feed off its own when the SHTF and I won't bemoan either ones fate.

::mooning::

Offline robins111

« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2014, 08:15:06 AM »
I don't think white people are going to be the least bit scared, they are already angry, now its going to be time for some righteous rage.

I expect the protester/Marxist have pushed too far and won't like the outcome.   JMHO

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2014, 08:29:37 AM »
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2014, 08:30:43 AM »
I'm sorry people this effing stupid were born.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2014, 11:18:52 AM »
*sigh*

http://kaching.tumblr.com/

And what, exactly, have the useful idiots done to harm the ferals?

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2014, 11:57:06 AM »
Might as well tattoo Obama across their collective foreheads.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2014, 12:02:31 PM »

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2014, 12:31:26 PM »
I am reminded that short denim shorts aren't for everyone.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2014, 02:23:00 PM »
 ::laughonfloor::

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2014, 03:02:53 PM »
I missed this little jewel the first time:

Sekou, an African American adds that he wants to “dispel the myth of marauding groups—of black angry youths beating up white people.”

Got that, cracker? Ain't no such thing as a "Knockout" game.

Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2014, 04:20:54 PM »
Or Polar Bear hunting, or smash'n'grab mobs or flashmobs.