Author Topic: Jews praying at "Western Wall" praying at wrong spot  (Read 1129 times)

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
Jews praying at "Western Wall" praying at wrong spot
« on: February 24, 2015, 06:52:27 PM »
This will really blow your mind but if you read all the clues left it all comes together for a startling conclusion.It's long so here's the link.
http://www.wnd.com/2015/02/are-jews-praying-in-wrong-spot/
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Magnum

Re: Jews praying at "Western Wall" praying at wrong spot
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2015, 07:59:26 PM »
Thank you for posting this Warpmine. I am going to give this a long hard look. Just recently another movie came out called 'Patterns of Evidence' with evidence showing that there was indeed a Exodus. The movie seems to be changing some that were skeptical.

Official Trailer: Patterns Of Evidence: The Exodus

I believe in the literal interpretation of Revelation but I am not a date setter to when the rapture and when the tribulation will start. But I must admit we are living in exciting times if you believe in Bible Prophecy.
"Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your GOD will be with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2015, 08:04:56 PM »
Thank you for posting this Warpmine. I am going to give this a long hard look. Just recently another movie came out called 'Patterns of Evidence' with evidence showing that there was indeed a Exodus. The movie seems to be changing some that were skeptical.

Official Trailer: Patterns Of Evidence: The Exodus

I believe in the literal interpretation of Revelation but I am not a date setter to when the rapture and when the tribulation will start. But I must admit we are living in exciting times if you believe in Bible Prophecy.
Neither am I but I do want our Sheppard to come to tend his flock. We seem lost without Him. To much infighting amongst the brothers and I know He 'll take care of this. Amen
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2015, 06:55:28 AM »
Whenever issues of of history, science and religion come up...things get twisted by bias...just like the whole global warming/climate change crap...

Evidence.  Real or manufactured?  Yes or no?  Proper scientific procedure followed?  Yes or no?  History based upon evidence?  Yes or no?  History and science agree with religious texts?  Yes, no or inconclusive?  People acknowledge their biases up front and willing to change professional opinions based upon evidence?  Yes or no?

It really shouldn't be that hard.

There is enough evidence available to prove dozens of dozens of biblical people, places and events.  But for some there is great fear in acknowledging them, and mainstream academia and popular progressive ideology always seem to throw dirt up into the air...

When The Lord comes down and takes care of business it will be entertaining to see what such types do.   ::popcorn::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.