Author Topic: Sovreign Citizens movement??  (Read 782 times)

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
Sovreign Citizens movement??
« on: May 18, 2011, 08:43:01 AM »
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Sovreign Citizens movement??
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2011, 09:30:29 AM »
I'd never heard of them before.  Apparently, they have their fair share of "nuts".

Here's a link with a little more information, keeping in mind it's from CBS and, therefore, inflammatory.

This part, from the beginning, is interesting --

(CBS News)

This is a story about a group of Americans you've likely never heard of: they're called "sovereign citizens." Many don't pay taxes, carry a driver's license or hold a Social Security card.

--- inasmuch as that partially describes the Amish.

"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2011, 09:51:21 AM »
Just another excuse for Columbia Journalism School retard types to link a few nuts with over half of the population...for the few who still watch CBS news.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2011, 10:21:51 AM »
I'd never heard of them before.  Apparently, they have their fair share of "nuts".

Here's a link with a little more information, keeping in mind it's from CBS and, therefore, inflammatory.

This part, from the beginning, is interesting --

(CBS News)

This is a story about a group of Americans you've likely never heard of: they're called "sovereign citizens." Many don't pay taxes, carry a driver's license or hold a Social Security card.

--- inasmuch as that partially describes the Amish.

Do you realize that all of that statement can be used to describe illegals??But it's good for them but bad for these people.Notice that they said that they don't carry a drivers license or hold a SS card, Papers Please!!
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie