Author Topic: Obama Announces the End of the Union and start of the Second Civil War 11-20-14  (Read 4510 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
http://www.cnbc.com/id/102183389

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-11-19/president-obama-dictate-immigration-executive-order-vegas-friday

This is a declaration of WAR upon the people of the United States in direct VIOLATION of the Public Will of the Majority of Americans by a corrupt and illegitimate leader and it should be met with widespread condemnation and open defiance and physical rebellion!!!

11-20-14 will be a day of infamy in America, be ready for it!

And let there be NO DOUBT, Obama knows he is standing in direct opposition to his own opinion on executive orders:

“Well, actually, my position hasn’t changed.”–President Obama, news conference at conclusion of G20 summit, Brisbane, Australia, Nov. 16, 2014

"With respect to the notion that I can just suspend deportations through executive order, that’s just not the case, because there are laws on the books that Congress has passed — and I know that everybody here at Bell is studying hard so you know that we’ve got three branches of government. Congress passes the law. The executive branch’s job is to enforce and implement those laws. And then the judiciary has to interpret the laws.  There are enough laws on the books by Congress that are very clear in terms of how we have to enforce our immigration system that for me to simply through executive order ignore those congressional mandates would not conform with my appropriate role as President." - President Obama, Univision Town Hall, March 28, 2011

"Well, I think it is important to remind everybody that, as I said I think previously, and I’m not a king. I am the head of the executive branch of government. I’m required to follow the law. And that’s what we’ve done." - President Obama, Interview with Univision, Jan. 31, 2013

"The problem is that you know I’m the president of the United States. I’m not the emperor of the United States. My job is to execute laws that are passed, and Congress right now has not changed what I consider to be a broken immigration system." - President Obama, Google Hangout, Feb. 14, 2013

"Here’s the problem that I have, Jose, and I have said this consistently. My job in the executive branch is to carry out the laws that are passed. Congress has said, here’s the law when it comes to those who are undocumented, and they allocate a whole bunch of money for enforcement." - President Obama, Interview with Noticias Telmundo, Sept. 17, 2013

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/fact-checker/wp/2014/11/18/obamas-flip-flop-on-using-executive-action-on-illegal-immigration/

"Fvck you, America!  I don't care what the fvck you racist bastards say, I don't care what the majority of people believe, I don't give a fvck about the election results this past November 4th that obliterated my policies and party, all I care about is legalizing more illegal immigrants so they can vote the way we Democrats want them to vote so we no longer have to give a fvck about what any of you other assholes think ever again!  Got that, motherfvckers?!" - Real translation of whatever the fvck flows out of that illigitimate fvckfaces demonic lips in Las Vegas on Friday November 20st, 2014!!!

WAR!!!
« Last Edit: November 19, 2014, 04:38:44 PM by Libertas »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
I'm sensing you're just a tad upset. ::laughonfloor::

Is anyone really surprised by this? The narcissistic bastard will use any unconstitutional power he wants to pass legislation he wants.

It's past time.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
He'll do this. The GOP will do nothing. And no coalition will form willing to risk life, limb, property, or sacred honor to do what is necessary to stop him.

Our military should now be viewed as an enemy. This entity - with literally all the power in the world - is sworn to defend this nation and constitution from all enemies foreign and domestic. Instead, it is standing by while this traitor and his party destroy this country. The military can no longer be viewed as worthy of our reverence, regardless of its storied history of honor and courage. It is not upholding its oath.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
I agree IDP, and every constitutional officer, anybody who has taken an oath, LEO's, etc are also siding with tyranny and despotism if they do not fight this and immediately arrest all the perpetrators up to and including Obama!

PS-I had to change dates to 11\20 as the original report about 11\21 was based on a leak, so Dictator Obama moved his announcement to tomorrow night.  The only reason to do so is to limit the time the opposition has to raise the alarm.

This is a dark time, and if my countrymen let this stand then they are not Americans, they are not for liberty...they are for power for power's sake, what can lead to more evil than that?

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
He'll do this. The GOP will do nothing. And no coalition will form willing to risk life, limb, property, or sacred honor to do what is necessary to stop him.

Our military should now be viewed as an enemy. This entity - with literally all the power in the world - is sworn to defend this nation and constitution from all enemies foreign and domestic. Instead, it is standing by while this traitor and his party destroy this country. The military can no longer be viewed as worthy of our reverence, regardless of its storied history of honor and courage. It is not upholding its oath.
I have the same view regarding the Praetorian Guard a.k.a. the secret service. This pos should have been a rotting corpse at this point in our history but they refuse to allow the nightmare to end well fvck them!

I patiently await the beginning of life fire ammunition to be set loose upon the tyrants. It's come to a point whereby i cannot care one way or another. I'm not getting any wealthier as time goes by when in fact every day goes by with the devaluation of the fiat currency buys less and less. Soon, I won't give them the chance to ignite it becasue I'm going to do it myself. How many are feeling as I do right now? When your life as you see it has little value, look out for the tempest exploding wrath upon the deceivers.

Will the escape be suicide or mass shootings? I feel the choice is no longer one of either but of when and that time is quickly coming. ::rockets::
« Last Edit: November 19, 2014, 08:41:36 PM by warpmine »
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
Upon further reflection, I would enjoy very much the intense suffering that's happening to all those that voted for this jackass.

Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
This is the result of the Left's "long march through the institutions."  They commandeer and repurpose existing apparatus of state, particularly those institutions that have long histories of respect and veneration.  Let's be honest with ourselves: the Military-Industrial-Security complex was to a large extent allowed to metastasize because conservatives have long had such an automatic veneration for the military and the police, based on notions of what those things used to be. In reality those institutions had been enlisted into the cause of cultural Marxism, if unwittingly. At this point too many people's bread is buttered by maintaining the existence of Leviathan for us to expect principled opposition from within its ranks.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
This would be fascinating if it weren't so horrifying.

I don't easily stroll down the Godwin's Law path but...

We are witness to a near repeat of what happened in 1933 less the Enabling Act.

The Enabling Act gave Hitler plenary powers. It followed on the heels of the Reichstag Fire Decree, which abolished most civil liberties and transferred state powers to the Reich government. The combined effect of the two laws was to transform Hitler's government into a de facto legal dictatorship.

In our case, President Dumbass is bypassing the window-dressing phase of legislating his tyranny and moved directly to dictatorship. Brave new world, indeed.

Additionally:

It would be a mistake to assume that President Dumbass' exercise in dictatorship powers will be a one off. In this way he is like a small petulant child: He will act illegally. He will wait to see what happens. He will do it again. Wash, rinse, repeat. Over and over again for the next two years or until he is stopped. He will not stop of his own free will. Why should he? He is getting more of his agenda accomplished in the last two years of his admin than in the previous six and he's doing it with a Republican controlled legislature...a sort of a middle finger in your face while I simultaneously do whatever I want to the country.

He has been working up to this little by little over the previous six years...the endless golf and parties, giving the First Wookie control over the diets of schoolchildren, etc. Now it's time to bring out the big guns. Again, this is not the end but the beginning.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2014, 11:55:02 PM by trapeze »
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Yes, and never forget that Hitler used the democratic process to become a dictator and usher in a totalitarian state.  The statists are fond of the fallacy that if 50.1% can be duped into something, that grants it moral authority and legal legitimacy.

It is on our generation's watch whether or not the American experiment in self-government proves to be an anomalous blip on the radar

- Yours Truly

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
This is the third plane...

...Later today a Muslim will fly the third plane into the fabric of this Constitutional Republic.

At a press conference no less.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2014, 05:12:39 AM by Pablo de Fleurs »
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
If he does this, his declaration of war should be met with he and his minions being arrested for treason, tried, convicted and hung.  If that is not done a civil war is not merely inevitiable, it is absolute, it just remains to be seen who acts, when, and where.  If people do nothing...

But, the conditions as they are certainly are not looking good...

Pubbies are showing how weak and stupid they truly are, these E-GOP candyasses are pleading with Herr Diktator to work with them on legislative acts to give him most if not all what he demands, in the face of the people's massive repudiation of Obamunism in the Nov.4 elections!

These assholes are unsufferable!  God damn them to Hell, they are useless statist stooges and should be run out of town with flaming flesh falling off their bones!

Other GOPer's think they still live in a functioning representative republic and fail to realize they are in a functioning crony-capitalist oligarchy with all the attendant corrupt bureaucracy that thrives in such low-light bacteria farms and think suing the Fedcoats is a viable retort!  Wake the fvck up you brain dead SOB!  Screw the courts!  Deploy your Guard forces, secure your state from the illegals coming across the border and the fascists trying to impose their will on your state for God's sake!

In general, as a group, the sheriffs of America know what is coming, and I hope they all take appropriate action, I hope they take the Arpaio method to heart and deputize large posse's to protect their counties in defiance of Fedcoat fascists and their ideological soulmates in state and local offices!

And Phyllis is right, this brazen act by Herr Obama is a "Fort Sumter" moment in American history, and I would only alter her headline to read "should" cause a civil war vs "might".

Yeah, and what do despots all have in common?  “I think he lies about everything,” Schlafly said.  Everything!!!

And here we are, on the precipice, what will the people do?  Reassert "government of the people, by the people, for the people" or will they shrink like cowards and accept their chains?!

And this Declaration of Congressional Duty penned by Ted Cruz is correct in everything that it says and is worthy of being posted in full:

The Constitution designs a system of checks and balances for our nation, and executive amnesty for immigrants here illegally unilaterally decreed from the White House would seriously undermine the rule of law.

Our founders repeatedly warned about the dangers of unlimited power within the executive branch; Congress should heed those words as the president threatens to grant amnesty to millions of people who have come to our country illegally.

To be clear, the dispute over executive amnesty is not between President Obama and Republicans in Congress; it is a dispute between President Obama and the American people. The Democrats suffered historic losses in the midterm elections largely over the prospect of the president’s executive amnesty.

President Obama was correct: His policies were on the ballot across the nation in 2014. The elections were a referendum on amnesty, and the voters soundly rejected it. There was no ambiguity.

Undeterred, President Obama appears to be going forward. It is lawless. It is unconstitutional. He is defiant and angry at the American people. If he acts by executive diktat, President Obama will not be acting as a president, he will be acting as a monarch.

Thankfully, the framers of our Constitution, wary of the dangers of monarchy, gave the Congress tools to rein in abuses of power. They believed if the president wants to change the law, he cannot act alone; he must work with Congress.

He may not get everything he wants, but the Constitution requires compromise between the branches.

A monarch, however, does not compromise. As Alexander Hamilton explains in Federalist 69, a monarch decrees, dictates, and rules through fiat power, which is what President Obama is attempting.

When the president embraces the tactics of a monarch, it becomes incumbent on Congress to wield the constitutional power it has to stop it.

Congress, representing the voice of the people, should use every tool available to prevent the president from subverting the rule of law.

When the president usurps the legislative power and defies the limits of his authority, it becomes all the more imperative for Congress to act. And Congress should use those powers given to it by the Constitution to counter a lawless executive branch—or it will lose its authority.

If the president announces executive amnesty, the new Senate majority leader who takes over in January should announce that the 114th Congress will not confirm a single nominee—executive or judicial—outside of vital national security positions, so long as the illegal amnesty persists.

This is a potent tool given to Congress by the Constitution explicitly to act as a check on executive power. It is a constitutional power of the majority leader alone, and it would serve as a significant deterrent to a lawless president.

Additionally, the new Congress should exercise the power of the purse by passing individual appropriations bills authorizing critical functions of government and attaching riders to strip the authority from the president to grant amnesty.

President Obama will no doubt threaten a shutdown—that seems to be the one card he repeatedly plays—but Congress can authorize funding for agencies of government one at a time. If the President is unwilling to accept funding for, say, the Department of Homeland Security without his being able to unilaterally defy the law, he alone will be responsible for the consequences.

A presidential temper tantrum is not an acceptable means of discourse.

Of course, these confrontations are not desirable, and it is unbecoming for an American president to show such condescension towards the voters.

The American people, however, are not powerless. They have elected a new Congress full of members who have promised in their campaigns to stand up to this lawless President and stop the amnesty. We must honor our commitments.

If the president will not respect the people, Congress must.
  - U.S. Senator Ted Cruz (R-TX) 11-19-14

If Congress does not act forcefully and immediately, it falls to the people, just as the Founders established.

The question remains, if Congress punks out, what will We the People do? 

If they punk out, I will GTFO!
« Last Edit: November 20, 2014, 07:16:46 AM by Libertas »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Rush's opening statement echoes mine...this is Obama giving a big   ::doublebird::  to the American people!

And, libiots keep parroting Obama Regime propaganda that when he issues his illegal decree he is merely doing what Ronald Reagan did...which is pure 100% bullshyt!!!

"…I’m almost speechless here as I prepare to explain to you just how big the left is distorting this. Ronald Reagan signed a piece of legislation. It was the Simpson-Mazzoli Act. It was 1986. Congress debated and passed a law to grant amnesty to three million illegal immigrants, and Reagan signed it. They are saying that’s exactly what Obama’s gonna do. They are claiming that Reagan signing legislation, thereby making it legal, is the same thing as an Obama executive order. It breathtaking what they’re trying to say here.

Reagan had a statute behind him. The statute was called Simpson-Mazzoli. The very law that Reagan had signed was signed after it was passed by Congress. What Obama is about to do is write a law, or rewrite a statue all by himself."

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/11/rush-limbaugh-reagan-never-took-executive-action-this-is-bald-faced-flat-out-lie-video/

And it was supposed to be a one-time-deal!!!!

Butthammered again by Pubbies...they...just...keep...surrendering...to the lawless Left!!!

No fricken more!!!

ETA - More libiot bullsplatter here - Pelosi: Obama's amnesty is like "Lincoln freeing the slaves"...   ::speechless::  What a lying scrunt!!!

http://weaselzippers.us/205853-pelosi-compares-obama-issuing-amnesty-executive-order-to-lincoln-freeing-the-slaves/

This is creating more slaves for Democrats...the new ones being brought in and shackled to the state via the Democrat Party and the bureacratic organs and despotic rulers...and by further subjecting natural citzens to their expanded control...this is ALL about Democrats creating MORE SLAVES!!!

Our Founders would be firing bullets by now!!!!!  They would be with the 53% against this!!!!!!

Traitors hard at work -

http://weaselzippers.us/205831-white-house-releases-propaganda-photo-of-obama-working-on-amnesty-address/

::pullhair::

::upsidedownflag::
« Last Edit: November 20, 2014, 11:33:10 AM by Libertas »

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.

AmericanDigest.org
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!

AmericanDigest.org

If only it was true!!
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
Stress relief:

We receive our share of phone calls to the house the numbers, which flash on the TV screen, unknown. They usually ring & no message is ever left..indicating solicitation...
:
...well I just answered one using a Mexican accent - they were from the  United Way and as they started their pitch I said: "Hello? This is Pedro and I am patiently waiting for Lord Obama to call and free me from my illegal existence with amnesty...ees theese my call?"

"I'm sorry sir, this is..."

"Ees theese my call??"

"O.K. sir <hangup>"

;D

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
Stress relief:

We receive our share of phone calls to the house the numbers, which flash on the TV screen, unknown. They usually ring & no message is ever left..indicating solicitation...
:
...well I just answered one using a Mexican accent - they were from the  United Way and as they started their pitch I said: "Hello? This is Pedro and I am patiently waiting for Lord Obama to call and free me from my illegal existence with amnesty...ees theese my call?"

"I'm sorry sir, this is..."

"Ees theese my call??"

"O.K. sir <hangup>"

;D

In the spirit of Tom Mabe. Very nice. I like it.

« Last Edit: November 20, 2014, 08:34:51 PM by trapeze »
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Has the prick been arrested yet?  No?

To Hell with 'em all.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Has the prick been arrested yet?  No?

To Hell with 'em all.

In truth it's probably party central at the GOP.  They got what they and their business donors really wanted, and made the Democrats take the hit for it.

- Yours Truly

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
Watching the black, interchangeable boys & grrls, LGBT freak club on C-SPAN upholding & edifying POSOTUS Muslim Stain - saying he is continuing a time honored, blah-blah-blah tradition.

...and I'm texting anyone in Al Quada with a fuled up plane & a GPS set to D.C.