Author Topic: Obama Announces the End of the Union and start of the Second Civil War 11-20-14  (Read 4517 times)

Online Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
Do no business with them. Deny them your labors. Stop paying taxes for services (like border security) you don't receive and then shoot the first mother f**ker who tries to punish you for it. And if you succeed, the next. And so on, till they kill you or every liberal you know lies in a pool of their own blood - as they asked for.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Has the prick been arrested yet?  No?

To Hell with 'em all.

In truth it's probably party central at the GOP.  They got what they and their business donors really wanted, and made the Democrats take the hit for it.

Piss on them.  I no longer give a damn about them.  Their cowardice knows no bounds.  These feckless buckets of merde fermenté make the bloody French army look courageous!

The should impeach Obama, but they fear him because he is black and because they fear a progressive media that is not nor shall ever be their friend.  This is a defninition of failure and insanity.

They should end all federal funding, but they fear that because of the above and because they believe they will suffer at the ballot box in 2016...but they have never understood and will never understand that principles given to us at our Founding matter and are always worth fighting for.  Hate the progressives for who they are and what they do, but at least they have conviction and will do whatever it takes to advance their principles, the GOP has no such code.  The GOP is quam excrementum!

Hell, there isn't even a logical reason to fund ICE any longer, right?  I mean if the Emperor can declare whateverthefvckhewants, what the fvck?!  But the feckless pants-pissing pansies won't even do that!  This is capitulation, this is the end, the game is over...time for the phony war to end!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Do no business with them. Deny them your labors. Stop paying taxes for services (like border security) you don't receive and then shoot the first mother f**ker who tries to punish you for it. And if you succeed, the next. And so on, till they kill you or every liberal you know lies in a pool of their own blood - as they asked for.

The zillion-dollar question dangles like a fat ripe fruit bending the branch to the very ground...

Why not?

I can't think of a good reason not to...

"My soul followeth hard after thee: thy right hand upholdeth me.  But those that seek my soul, to destroy it, shall go into the lower parts of the earth.  They shall fall by the sword: they shall be a portion for foxes." -Psalm 63 v8-10

Time to feed the foxes!   ;)

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
Has the prick been arrested yet?  No?

To Hell with 'em all.

In truth it's probably party central at the GOP.  They got what they and their business donors really wanted, and made the Democrats take the hit for it.

Piss on them.  I no longer give a damn about them.  Their cowardice knows no bounds.  These feckless buckets of merde fermenté make the bloody French army look courageous!

The should impeach Obama, but they fear him because he is black and because they fear a progressive media that is not nor shall ever be their friend.  This is a defninition of failure and insanity.

They should end all federal funding, but they fear that because of the above and because they believe they will suffer at the ballot box in 2016...but they have never understood and will never understand that principles given to us at our Founding matter and are always worth fighting for.  Hate the progressives for who they are and what they do, but at least they have conviction and will do whatever it takes to advance their principles, the GOP has no such code.  The GOP is quam excrementum!

Hell, there isn't even a logical reason to fund ICE any longer, right?  I mean if the Emperor can declare whateverthefvckhewants, what the fvck?!  But the feckless pants-pissing pansies won't even do that!  This is capitulation, this is the end, the game is over...time for the phony war to end!

All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
When the going gets tough...GOP chickensh*ts tuck tail and run away!!!

I hope all their planes go down in flames!

For all those idiots who said "Give the GOP one more chance!" and "They're still better than Demrocrats!" or who bought the E-GOP Kool-Aid that the Tea Party, the real Conservatives and Libertarians are the problem...to y'all I say "Fvck you! You are all dead to me!  Just like the libiots are dead to me!"  This sh*t is on you, I'm out!

Let It Burn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS-I heard Arpaio is suing, whatever, after-the-fact masterbation doesn't impress me,  and Bachmann is calling for a rally in DC on 12/3...if it doesn't come armed, pissed off and ready to seize power...the Hell if I care...

::mooning::
« Last Edit: November 21, 2014, 11:55:00 AM by Libertas »

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Oh yeah another rally.  That'll sure do it!

The GOP have not only made themselves irrelevant as a party, more significantly they've made the entire legislative branch of the Federal government irrelevant.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
I think rallies are good. Yeah, I know, the GOP doesn't get the message. But citizens of good will need to understand that we are not alone; not isolated; and that our concerns our shared. A sense of shared risk  and responsibility is the only thing that will bolster unity when TSHTF.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
I think rallies are good. Yeah, I know, the GOP doesn't get the message. But citizens of good will need to understand that we are not alone; not isolated; and that our concerns our shared. A sense of shared risk  and responsibility is the only thing that will bolster unity when TSHTF.

Sounds good, but I get that just from friends and family.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!

I suppose you're right.  But I also think these rallies after more rallies are running the risk of proving our impotence.  We had massive rallies during the initial rise of the Tea Party, into the 2010 elections.  What did any of those accomplish?

Now we're going to rally again.  It seems too much like constantly drawing new lines in the sand, which only further demoralizes people because then they can point to tangible proof that not only are our representatives spineless, but so are we the people.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero

I suppose you're right.  But I also think these rallies after more rallies are running the risk of proving our impotence.  We had massive rallies during the initial rise of the Tea Party, into the 2010 elections.  What did any of those accomplish?

Now we're going to rally again.  It seems too much like constantly drawing new lines in the sand, which only further demoralizes people because then they can point to tangible proof that not only are our representatives spineless, but so are we the people.

At this point if the rally isn't to  march on them armed , drag them through the streets tarred and feathered and  finally end  lampost decoration, I am not interested.  And I don't just mean the Democrats. 

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

At this point if the rally isn't to  march on them armed , drag them through the streets tarred and feathered and  finally end  lampost decoration, I am not interested.  And I don't just mean the Democrats.

Amen!

And here's some more in-your-face-despotism - The Obama Regime doesn't care what scum stays, and more are coming in from all over and the people about to be moved from the front of the FSA trough act like they are pissed but I don't believe them because otherwise they'd be burning sh*t and maybe cutting the DemonRat party loose, but that latter part especially won't happen.

Welcome to TardWorld, all you have to be is stupid and you'll get along fine here.