Author Topic: The clueless leaders in Congress  (Read 14779 times)

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
Re: The clueless leaders in Congress
« Reply #80 on: February 03, 2015, 10:22:22 AM »
And let me just add, it is a massive error in judgement to have outlawed dueling, it needs to be made legal, then dealing with pieces of pig shyt like this asshole Hastings would really put a muzzle on the libels and lies spewing from proglodyte yaps!!!
Been saying that for years! Put up or shut up. All this coming out of a mouth from one impeached judge from FL.
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #81 on: February 03, 2015, 11:21:47 AM »
And let me just add, it is a massive error in judgement to have outlawed dueling, it needs to be made legal, then dealing with pieces of pig shyt like this asshole Hastings would really put a muzzle on the libels and lies spewing from proglodyte yaps!!!
Been saying that for years! Put up or shut up. All this coming out of a mouth from one impeached judge from FL.

Me too.  Since sometime in the mid-80's...

Sooner or later, there will be blood, it would be prudent to make it safe, legal and rare!   ::evil::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #82 on: February 04, 2015, 07:13:04 AM »

Me too.  Since sometime in the mid-80's...

Sooner or later, there will be blood, it would be prudent to make it safe, legal and rare!   ::evil::
I love that expression for this....Safe, Legal and Rare.
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #83 on: February 04, 2015, 07:17:34 AM »
In yet another example of inbred E-GOP weakness and stupidty...Speaker Boehner views his number one priority as not defeating the continued agenda of Obama and the Dem's to destroy what is left of America, no, his number one job is to transfer blame for failure on his real enemies - Conservative Senators. 

http://www.nationaljournal.com/congress/boehner-calls-out-cruz-sessions-on-immigration-20150203

This is brilliant strategy, right out of The Butthead Bible...pass a bill in the House that is allegedly loaded with Conservative treats (Do we really know?  Who read this thing and knows exactly what it means?  Is it completely free of CoC wink and nods?) and tell the Senate's leading Conservative rabblerousers to sway those Dem's or it's on your ass!  Perfectly set up to give cover for a so-called "bi-partisan" ([Cough!] Bi-Progressive!! [Cough!]) immigration reform (amnesty for all!) bill.

This is leadership?

Heck, they are even twisting themselves into shape to justify pissing their pants and dropping any legal challenge to the illegal executive actions!

America, f**k no!   ::unknowncomic::
« Last Edit: February 06, 2015, 06:32:17 AM by Libertas »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #84 on: February 05, 2015, 08:00:08 AM »
This fits.

Offline richb

• Established Member
« Reply #85 on: February 05, 2015, 11:25:01 PM »