Author Topic: Hagel out as SecDef  (Read 1081 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Hagel out as SecDef
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2014, 11:08:11 AM »
DIABN (DemonRat In All but Name)

...and just more losers being considered as a replacement...

...it's like replacing one dead light bulb with a another...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline ChrstnHsbndFthr

• Established Member
    • Affordable Bail Bonds of NC, LLC
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2014, 11:10:48 AM »
Leading replacement is a woman.....touted as first woman to hold the position......wrong reason to nominate.  Rumor is that Hagel, though always careful to agree in public, was telling Obama things he did not want to hear, even in private between them. No replacement will help, until the real cancer is removed from the top.
“My mission today is to go forth and tell people about why I follow Christ and also what the Bible teaches, and part of that teaching is that women and men are meant to be together.

“However, I would never treat anyone with disrespect just because they are different from me. We are all created by the Almighty and like Him, I love all of humanity. We would all be better off if we loved God and loved each other.”
Phil Robertson an elder in the church of Christ

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2014, 06:25:33 AM »
The rumor is Hagel unloaded on Obama last week in these private chats...

Well, that could mean anything...or nothing.

Regardless, if there is a way for Obama to dick up the military and the country more, he will put the worst possible choice forward...

Then we get to see what the retarded Pubbies in the Senate do...their usual routine of stammer and step on themselves and rubber stamp the choice (which is only a slighty longer process of the typical DemonRat immediate rubber stamp) or do they dare vote them down and say "Try again!"?

Y'all know where I'll place my bets...

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2014, 08:56:37 AM »
Wow, I sure didn't see this coming  ::)

Hagel was brought on to 1. gut the military, and 2. provide political cover for Øbozo. As incompetent as he is he managed to accomplish both (more or less). He no longer offered any particular value to the gang so out he goes. If I were hagel (God forbid!) I would be on my knees thanking the stars for having survived the pit of snakes.

Who cares who they offer up to replace him? Whoever it is, he will be a worthless hack.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2014, 02:30:02 PM »
Hagel must have been critical of Obama.....Because you can be a lying, lazy, self promoting asswipe and you keep your job in the Obama administration......But you criticize Obama......lucky his plane didn't crash.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline ChrstnHsbndFthr

• Established Member
    • Affordable Bail Bonds of NC, LLC
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2014, 11:55:41 PM »
2 out of the top 3 contenders to replace Hagel have said "NO THANKS!"  I wonder why? (Sacrasm drips here.)
“My mission today is to go forth and tell people about why I follow Christ and also what the Bible teaches, and part of that teaching is that women and men are meant to be together.

“However, I would never treat anyone with disrespect just because they are different from me. We are all created by the Almighty and like Him, I love all of humanity. We would all be better off if we loved God and loved each other.”
Phil Robertson an elder in the church of Christ

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2014, 06:32:22 AM »
He'll lure another Democrat-in-disguise Pubbie from the Senate...they're dumb as Hell and a dime a dozen...

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2014, 07:04:15 AM »
Leading replacement is a woman.....touted as first woman to hold the position......wrong reason to nominate

True, but if she's failed at every endeavor, that's a Dhimm resume enhancer.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson