Author Topic: Obama Has Made Race Relations in America Worse  (Read 4660 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Obama Has Made Race Relations in America Worse
« on: November 26, 2014, 08:00:21 AM »
This seems an obvious fact to any with half a brain, the Ferguson riots in MO and across the nation are proof that the race-baiting industry and its herds of slaves are still beholden to ancient and erroneous beliefs, and Obama has done nothing but reinforce this false narrative for his own exploitative needs.  He had as his adult genesis anyway, origins as a community organizer...and that in a classic Bolshevik-style of agitation with the traditional urban black liberal twist.  Trayyvon could-be-Obama's son, yadda yadda.

And as usual we cannot even get all the way to the truth because race is thrown in faces and that is meant to end all debate and all must bow to minority demands because their victimization by oppressors earned them that privlege, but really, just who are the oppressors now?

They never look at who is holding the other end of the chain!!!

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2014/11/25/Carson-Race-Relations-Worse-Under-Obama

Carson is frustrating, he is right then he backs off and gives a race-baiter a bye when no such leeway is earned.

I don't know what he saw, but all depictions of Obama's Ferguson speech clearly showed a man not happy with the grand jury decision and that's all the eager rioters needed to see to feel justified...

These people think it is still the 60's, and they are oblivious as to who is holding the other end of the chain.

Race relations will not get better till this group wakes up.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Re: Obama Has Made Race Relations in America Worse
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2014, 07:30:26 AM »
Wow, like to say we didn't see this coming, but we don't want to be liars...

President Barack Obama is holding three meetings on Monday to discuss issues relating to unrest in Ferguson, Missouri.

http://www.politico.com/story/2014/12/obama-ferguson-white-house-meetings-113226.html#ixzz3KeVVVfIQ

He and Plugs to discuss how best they can kiss LEO ass to keep those clowns on the statist/progressive side of things, then they sit down with their fellow race-baiting grand poohbahs, then its staging potted-plant community meetings to come with more bullshyt to fleece the taxpayers and fill the FSA troughs and further weaken society by giving these feral beasts more leeway to throw their shyt around!

::doublebird::  all these racist statist bastards to Hell!!!

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2014, 07:57:35 AM »
Didn't you know that all society needs to solve it's problems is a retard that can give a speech and hold a meeting?

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2014, 08:31:38 AM »
And this... ...is the perfect retard for those idiots!!!

::mooning::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2014, 11:35:58 AM »
Speaking of retards...

Feral Fergusonians attack/carjack elderly man with oxygen tank, meanwhile, dipshyts in the NAACP start 120 march in support of thugish rights, and at Morgan State University notorious racist Muzzie pighumper Louie Farrakhan threatens to "tear this godd*m country apart!" and nobody says shyt against this...and in St Louis, 5 ferals on the Rams come out of their tunnel on Sunday for their game "hands up don't-shoot-me-style" in direct contravention of the grand jury facts, and nobody in the media (not a one of the 90%+ lefty variety) come out and say shyt about it!  In fact only Joe Scarborough is saying enough of the media's BS on this story and good luck getting these ferals and racists and apologists seeing the light anytime time soon, and the SLPOA better not hold their breath waiting for any apologies, maybe this will wake up these idiots and get them to stop being stooges for this community and stop giving a damn about the pc/diversity/multi-culti crowd altogether, but I fricken doubt it!  Meanwhile more ferals beat a Bsonian fella to death in celebration at being allowed by the Democrat/Progressive Plantation, the Media and Race-Baiting, Inc to act like murderous psychotic trash!

And these racist bastards - - will make it all so much more worse!!!

The wrong people are rioting and the wrong people are being targeted!!!   ;)

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2014, 08:16:28 PM »
There goes Charles Barkley...

2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2014, 06:56:08 AM »
Yeah, he spoke out on the Trayvon thug too.

Just check out the responses to Barkley in this Yahoo article, this really highlights are nucking futs these racists are!  Guy speaks the truth and they shyt all over him and call him the Uncle Tom, when these idiots are doing exactly what the DemoProg Plantation masters want them to do...keep ALL black people in their proper place!  Stupid bastards don't even see it, they are so invested in these false histories!!!  MLK would recoil in horror at what these fools have become!

I like this post by Josh -
 300 lb. thug
 Michael Brown’s ADULT criminal record:
 Description: Burglary – 1st Degree { Felony B RSMo: 569.160 }
 Date: 11/02/2013 Code: 1401000
 OCN: AJ006207 Arresting Agency: ST ANN PD
 Description: Armed Criminal Action { Felony Unclassified RSMo: 571.015 }
 Date: 11/02/2013 Code: 3101000
 Description: Assault 1st Degree – Serious Physical Injury { Felony A RSMo:565.050 }
 Date: 11/02/2013 Code: 1301100
 Description: Armed Criminal Action { Felony Unclassified RSMo: 571.015 }
 Date: 11/02/2013 Code: 3101000
 Also a member of the Vice Lords gang, 6’3? and nearly 300 lbs.
 What else would be found if his juvie record was unsealed ? How about this?
 Brown has a second degree murder charge on his juvenile arrest record.

What's on Barkley's record?  What's on the record of the asshats beating him up over voicing his legitimate and I think correct views?

And to those who think I am a huge Barkley fan, I am not, I respect his views and he seems a stand up guy, but we don't see eye to eye on everything...for instance he says he would support a Christie Presidency, I would not, but that doesn't make him wrong on Martin or Brown, not by a long shot!

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2014, 10:46:28 AM »
It bears repeating, but this -- like so many other problems -- are really just symptoms rather than the disease.  The disease is Leftism.  It's a cancerous rot at the heart of a civilization.

The NPR-voice white liberals are a far worse problem than any inner city thugs.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2014, 11:37:07 AM »
It bears repeating, but this -- like so many other problems -- are really just symptoms rather than the disease.  The disease is Leftism.  It's a cancerous rot at the heart of a civilization.

The NPR-voice white liberals are a far worse problem than any inner city thugs.

Yes, they are just the trustees in the Democrat/Progressive Plantation, their slavemasters, some whom are black, are the really stupid ones...

Look at these asshats mimicking their indentured!

http://www.politico.com/story/2014/12/lawmakers-ferguson-hands-up-113254.html

That Weeping Assclown Boehner should have cut the cameras and told them to take that stupid sh*t outside and not to come back until they want to behave like adults!

And Rangle, that tired old piece of racist sh*t and the rest of his Congress Black Caucasian-hating guttertrash should be shouted down and driven out!

http://www.nationaljournal.com/congress/the-congressional-black-caucus-takes-the-floor-to-talk-about-ferguson-and-race-in-america-20141201

Reparations?  REPARATIONS?!  What do you call 50+ years, trillions of WASTED welfare transfers that have done NOTHING but enslave your populations to the Democrat Plantation you disengenous lying piece of putrid effluence?!?!?!

Bring your race war, asshole, see how that works out for you and your slaves!!!

Oh, and another thing, tell that corrupt little Nazi prick Eric to take his guidelines and shove them up his ass!!!

And the fricken NFL can stick its head up the racist lying asses all it wants...siding with proven liars is their fricken problem, and I hope they choke to death on it!

So sick of these racist pricks!!!

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2014, 06:19:10 PM »
Dig it! Sheriff David Clarke...ripping Aye-ick Holder a new one (or 2)

Sheriff Clarke ~ Irresponsible Groups Descended on Ferguson MO Like Vultures on a Roadside Carcass

For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2014, 09:45:37 PM »
I haven't been to many "squish" sites and to no Lefty sites, so, maybe the "the sht is getting real and we ARE NOT putting up with it" is coming only from folks of our leanings; however, there's Sheriff Clarke .... not "sugar coating things".

The comments I've been reading indicate some people are ready for the place to be set on fire.  And they don't sound a bit sorry.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2014, 07:28:39 AM »
Need more to speak out, especially in LEO circles, if they don't realize now being the stooge of the pc/diversity/multi-culti crowd will only make EVERYBODY hate them then there is little hope many in these circles will be worth a damn when the crap hits the big fan.

Also, I used to pity people in this so-callled community, being held in bondage like this to the DemonRat Plantation...but it became clear some time ago this group chose this, this is what they wanted, so giving a damn what happens to this group is beyond my ability at this point...

Deus vult

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2014, 07:14:10 AM »
See Obama issue code words engineered to set of ferals and gin up the racial hatred some more -

“It is incumbant on all of us as Americans regardless of race, region, faith, that we recognize that this is an American problem and not just a black problem or a brown problem or a Native American problem. When anybody in this country is not being treated equally under the law, that’s a problem. And it’s my job as president to help solve it.”

Solve yourself, bitch!  Your Imperial Decrees tell millions of voters to FVCK OFF like you are some sort of King!

I guess the only way for you to retain power beyond Constitutional limit is to start a race war that turns into a full blown civil and revolutionary war!

Be careful what you wish for, little prick!

Obama: "This is an issue that we’ve been dealing with for too long....I’m not interested in talk, I’m interested in action." #EricGarner

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/12/obama-stirs-fans-the-flames-after-garner-decision-when-anybody-in-this-country-is-not-being-treated-equally-under-the-law-thats-a-problem/

Got that, black slaves?  Time to riot and kill, your Emperor commands it!

And this, in response to a NYV+C Grand Jury decision not to indict a cop, mostly because there was video (ahem, Obama's call for all cops to be on tape, anybody remember that post-Ferguson brilliant idea?) showing no wrong doing by the cop.  So yeah, the decision doesn't matter, the ferals must riot.  The video taping doesn't matter, no matter which way the truth goes, the only piece of the video they want is the one showing the cop roughing up a feral, the rest doesn't matter.

And here feral activist from Ferguson fresh off a White House visit calling for mob action!

So, direct link of mob violence to the White House, damn, smells like just more treason, eh?  Yeah, nothing to see here, No Limit pass...

And on cue, in NYC, guilty white lib DeBlasio backs up the Obama bus and runs over NYPD a second time, blames the whole Garner thing on racist cops.

Yeah, well...the police unions hitched their wagons a long time ago to the libiots and community activists, y'all just have to STFU and take that shyt!

Dumbsh*t race-pimpVan Jones calls Garner case "a lynching", yeah, CNN must be so proud, this will advance race relations in a positive direction..............maybe when people like Van Jones are worm food.

And ferals in Denver take the Obama cue, so a few PoPo get dinged up, all for a good cause, right?  Yeah, just take it folks, it's the patriotic thing to do.

And then there is Garner's widow, being a dutiful DemoProg Plantation slave and spouting off the typical helpful race-healing rant.  She just wants he shakedown money from the city...remember woman, Big Race-Baiting, Inc gonna want a big chunk of that payola!  Know who butters your bread!

And shyt like this will not stay peaceful much longer, shots should and will be fired.

Yes, the Great Uniter, the Chosen One, the Healer and Devine Leader Barack Hussein Obama, in the tradition of Martin Luther King, er, umm...I mean in the tradition of Lucifer...is doing what he was meant to do...

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2014, 09:12:20 AM »
See Obama issue code words engineered to set of ferals and gin up the racial hatred some more -

“It is incumbant on all of us as Americans regardless of race, region, faith, that we recognize that this is an American problem and not just a black problem or a brown problem or a Native American problem. When anybody in this country is not being treated equally under the law, that’s a problem. And it’s my job as president to help solve it.”

Solve yourself, bitch!  Your Imperial Decrees tell millions of voters to FVCK OFF like you are some sort of King!

I guess the only way for you to retain power beyond Constitutional limit is to start a race war that turns into a full blown civil and revolutionary war!

Be careful what you wish for, little prick!

Obama: "This is an issue that we’ve been dealing with for too long....I’m not interested in talk, I’m interested in action." #EricGarner

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/12/obama-stirs-fans-the-flames-after-garner-decision-when-anybody-in-this-country-is-not-being-treated-equally-under-the-law-thats-a-problem/

Got that, black slaves?  Time to riot and kill, your Emperor commands it!

And this, in response to a NYV+C Grand Jury decision not to indict a cop, mostly because there was video (ahem, Obama's call for all cops to be on tape, anybody remember that post-Ferguson brilliant idea?) showing no wrong doing by the cop.  So yeah, the decision doesn't matter, the ferals must riot.  The video taping doesn't matter, no matter which way the truth goes, the only piece of the video they want is the one showing the cop roughing up a feral, the rest doesn't matter.

And here feral activist from Ferguson fresh off a White House visit calling for mob action!

So, direct link of mob violence to the White House, damn, smells like just more treason, eh?  Yeah, nothing to see here, No Limit pass...

And on cue, in NYC, guilty white lib DeBlasio backs up the Obama bus and runs over NYPD a second time, blames the whole Garner thing on racist cops.

Yeah, well...the police unions hitched their wagons a long time ago to the libiots and community activists, y'all just have to STFU and take that shyt!

Dumbsh*t race-pimpVan Jones calls Garner case "a lynching", yeah, CNN must be so proud, this will advance race relations in a positive direction..............maybe when people like Van Jones are worm food.

And ferals in Denver take the Obama cue, so a few PoPo get dinged up, all for a good cause, right?  Yeah, just take it folks, it's the patriotic thing to do.

And then there is Garner's widow, being a dutiful DemoProg Plantation slave and spouting off the typical helpful race-healing rant.  She just wants he shakedown money from the city...remember woman, Big Race-Baiting, Inc gonna want a big chunk of that payola!  Know who butters your bread!

And shyt like this will not stay peaceful much longer, shots should and will be fired.

Yes, the Great Uniter, the Chosen One, the Healer and Devine Leader Barack Hussein Obama, in the tradition of Martin Luther King, er, umm...I mean in the tradition of Lucifer...is doing what he was meant to do...

With the direction this is heading, I can tell this won't end well....for them.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2014, 12:14:19 PM »
With the direction this is heading, I can tell this won't end well....for them.

Yeah, that's a shame.

/

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2014, 12:11:41 PM »
President Obama said racism is “deeply rooted” in the U.S., yeah, and it is ALL on the black side of the divide Obama and his race-baiters exploit 24/7/365 from cradle to grave, generation after generation!

And a majority of Americans agree Obama has made race relations WORSE in America!

And he and the rest of these clowns have at least another year of mischief to conduct to make them even more worse!

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2014, 07:11:32 PM »
President Obama said racism is “deeply rooted” in the U.S., yeah, and it is ALL on the black side of the divide Obama and his race-baiters exploit 24/7/365 from cradle to grave, generation after generation!

And a majority of Americans agree Obama has made race relations WORSE in America!

And he and the rest of these clowns have at least another year of mischief to conduct to make them even more worse!

Racism is deeply rooted and it's in them.And the can all KMA
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2014, 10:28:35 PM »
My son, Greg & I just got back from a church praise band concert (2 bands from 2 different churches) at which we ran the stage & spotlights. Our church band has 11 members, only 2 of which are Caucasian (balance: 3 Latino, 6 Black) - and I have never had a problem with any one of them, nor they with me...(and, man did they rock the joint...including a cool track with a borrowed riff from Bowie's "Jean Genie"!).

...yet Bam-Bam has made me choose the "N" word as a descriptive term for his attitude more often than anybody in recent history (save maybe Sharpton). They both represent the very worst of their ethnicity's stereotypes...and on top of that are human debris.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2014, 06:35:21 AM »
Yeah, ya both are right.  Though...maybe other human debris doesn't want to be associated with this ilk...some things are worse...and these dividers and exploiters are it.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #19 on: December 09, 2014, 11:28:20 AM »
Obama's children...

Goddamn white folk!  Racist bastards!

http://weaselzippers.us/207598-huffpo-ignorant-white-people-reason-for-racial-tension/

Yup, that'll make things better, eh?

By better I guess making more white folks feel they got nothing left to fear about actually becoming a racist...it is inescapable, so what follows is also inescapable...right?

Wow, pure fuvcking genius, eh?