Author Topic: Unbelievably, a Family is Angry That a Good Samaritan Shot Their Son Holding Up  (Read 984 times)

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
via IOTWreport

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=sL5iqph_KRQ#t=0

This story illustrates the “thug culture” in nutshell: Blacks excusing criminal behavior perpetuates the cycle of violence.

It is why 93% of murdered Blacks are killed by other Blacks. And why a Ferguson thug who robbed a store and assaulted a cop is now ridiculously held up as some kind of civil rights hero.

Exhibit A this week was Adric White, who was shot by a concealed carry customer while robbing a Dollar General in Mobile, Alabama — his second armed robbery in just two months.

But his family wasn’t mad at him for his criminal behavior. Instead, they were furious at the Good Samaritan who shot him!

WATCH:

According to Fox 10:

The Good Samaritan, who we are not identifying, told FOX10 News he was shopping at the Family Dollar on Stanton road when he noticed a masked gunman leading one of the employees to the front of the store. “He had the gun to his head. He had him on his knees,” said the man. “I drew my gun on him and I said ‘Hey don’t move.’ At that point he swung around and before he had a chance to aim the gun at me, I fired. I didn’t want to shoot him.”

The hero rushed into action, reluctantly, but clearly saved lives in the process. White was rushed to a nearby hospital and treated for his wounds.

But White’s family is supporting this dangerous thug, saying he was shot “unnecessarily.”

White’s sister told Fox 10:

“If his (the customer) life was not in danger, if no one had a gun up to him, if no one pointed a gun at him – what gives him the right to think that it’s okay to just shoot someone? You should have just left the store and went wherever you had to go in your car or whatever.”

Absolutely vile, but typical of the “thug culture.” Michael Brown’s Mom — herself a thug who is facing robbery and felony assault charges — has declared that her son was a “Gentle Giant” who did nothing wrong, no matter how many witnesses or surveillance videos say otherwise.

Typical of a Black community which tells Black victims of crime not to tell the police: “Snitches Get Stitches,” they warn. And so murderers and rapists stay free to commit more crimes.

And instead of a president who might step into the breach and denounce this, we have one who actually encourages it.

When is this nonsense going to stop?
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
If their daughter was being train-raped in the malt liquor aisle...with another hour of fun to go...would they want the Good Samaritan to simply grab his milk & cigarettes & walk out of the store because it wasn't his hole getting buggered?  ???

2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
If their daughter was being train-raped in the malt liquor aisle...with another hour of fun to go...would they want the Good Samaritan to simply grab his milk & cigarettes & walk out of the store because it wasn't his hole getting buggered?  ???
In the mind of a Negro, yes that would be different and you know it.
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
I'd pay money to know the color of the good samaritan.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Yeah this is bullsh*t, in the twisted minds of thug-culture nothing they do deserves a shooting...robbery, assault, rape, whatever...they're entitled to this, it is the form of reparations established for them by masters of the Democrat/Progressive Plantation, and all that black on black crime don't mean a thing, it's just part of the training program, move along...nothing to see here.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
This goes to the general mindset of liberals.

I frequent an Ambient Music board (big Brian Eno/Robert Fripp/Steve Roach/etc. fan). The community is predominantly tech engineers who make ambient music on the side (tough to make a living in that genre) - but I blog on ambient music, use their music on mixes I make (which gets me a lot of music I like for free) and generally...we all get along. Every once in a while, someone will squak or leak a bit of liberal rant, or some idiot waxes philosophical about what would happen if we all closed our eyes in unison & would we then "wake up" to a different reality...which I usually ignore.

But a few days ago, someone posted this:

...which I ignored for 24 hours, wondering why it was put on the board, which virtually never gets political, almost to the point of clueless-ness. But the next morning, it had been pinned to the top of the board (as opposed to letting it simply go the way of older posts)...so I posted this:

Ferguson?
Is that the inner city where feral animals, intent on proving the process of evolution-in-action, burn their own town to the ground after a 6'4" 290 pound assault & battery thug punches a cop & wrestles him for his weapon, then gets his ass shot dead in the street while his momma wails that he's an "angel" and Al "Tawana Brawley" Sharpton dials 1-800-Outrage & imports violent, out-of-state thugs & protesters to behave like vermin while he shakes down the establishment for more money on which he won't pay taxes..?

That 'Ferguson'?????

I received one general question about Ferguson (from a German member who mentioned the ghettos & crime in Germany)...and the rest were barbed responses to me...including a PM from the board's owner asking me to back off on my "extreme" politics. A little further into the thread, I posted this:

...which drew further (anticipated) tomatoes & prompted the aforementioned PM (I think it was my reference to Barry as a "Muslim b*tch culture destroyer" that threw him over the edge).

Their heads explode & their "tolerance" dissipates when you weigh in with a conservative POV. I never start these conversations in other-than-conservative environs...but I feel the need to smack it down when it "invades" areas of my life where it shouldn't occur.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2014, 12:57:02 PM by Pablo de Fleurs »
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
... the next morning, it had been pinned to the top of the board ...

... a PM from the board's owner asking me to back off on my "extreme" politics.

THE thing ^^ about the oh-so-"tolerant" Left -- either the owner pinned the Leftist "extreme politics" graphic, or allowed a similarly thinking Mod to do it, but you (general you) are not permitted to sully their snowflake selves with your "extremism".  And, yes, it goes without saying that his board/his rules; nevertheless ........
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
My last admonishment to them, after several mentioned the "offense" my comments triggered within them, was to "keep it ambient...or brace yourselves!"  ::rockets::

...they, uhm...also didn't like that  ::laughonfloor::

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
Reminds me of the Stevie Ray Vaughan board at yahoo. It was supposedly there to discuss Stevie's music and existed just fine without non-topical crap until GW was elected. Then the lefties couldn't contain themselves. After several months I replied to one of the more egregious posts and was immediately rebuked by the moderator. My response was "Fine, let's stick to the music" and they all agreed...for about a month.

Then it started back up again with two prime instigators. I took each of them on with rational arguments offered in civil tones and got a time-out. I came back just long enough to invite them to all KMA.

The board lasted about a year after that as people got indignant and walked away.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Libiots are all closet fascists and totalitarians, it's their way or no way, and the most effed up thing is is that they are so porked in the head they cannot or will not see their own intolerance.  We've said many times they have no natural cognitive dissonance hardware, something in their religion, and yes their extreme politics is a religion in all but name to these people, is such that it creates a physical change in them that renders them non-functional in normal rational human terms.

“When men choose not to believe in God, they do not thereafter believe in nothing, they then become capable of believing in anything.”
-G.K. Chesterton

Be very very careful what these idiots believe in!!!

PS-So stealin' that "stooges" pic!   ::thumbsup::
« Last Edit: December 01, 2014, 11:21:12 AM by Libertas »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Libiots are all closet fascists and totalitarians, it's their way or no way, and the most effed up thing is is that they are so porked in the head they cannot or will not see their own intolerance.  We've said many times they have no natural cognitive dissonance hardware, something in their religion, and yes their extreme politics is a religion in all but name to these people, is such that it creates a physical change in them that renders them non-functional in normal rational human terms.

“When men choose not to believe in God, they do not thereafter believe in nothing, they then become capable of believing in anything.”
-G.K. Chesterton

Be very very careful what these idiots believe in!!!

PS-So stealin' that "stooges" pic!   ::thumbsup::

Yes, this is the absolute truth.  They use a variety of little tools to advance their agenda.  Two of their favorites are the fait accompli, i.e. their agenda is pre-ordained and you're just pissing in the wind trying to fight it, and the normalcy bias, i.e. their agenda and beliefs don't constitute "politics" or "opinions" because, why, they're just the normal baseline of the culture.

That's why at these forums, they may have rules against political arguments but to liberals "political arguments" simply means anything emanating from the right of them. That's why I am not at all surprised that at Pablo's music forum they had supposed rules against politics, yet a blatantly political image is not only allowed to remain on the board, but is in fact made into a sticky at the top. To them that's not politics, it's just the normal thing that everyone believes. Pablo's response, why that was politics!
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
I sent this reply to the board owner & to his credit, he sent back a decent reply of his own & saying that he will now delete political discussions from the general board ; now we're BFFs (uhm...almost  ;D )

That's all well & good, _____ - but from my perspective, _____'s little image posting represents "extreme" politics and has ZERO place on this board. I ignored it for 24 hours and on day 2, figured that most had seen it & then added my "two cents". If only MY views are regarded as extreme...then I probably don't want to be a regular contributor to ___. Obama, Holder & Sharpton have race baited the culture with stupid utterances & one sided points of view like "If I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon", or Holder sympathizing with the Ferguson rank & file & sharing personal stories of racism...that's NOT how you bring a country together...it's how you divide it.

I have studied Islam & probably know more about it then the entire ____ community: it's NOT a religion, but a violent, geopolitical system of subjugation.

I think you'd have a justified issue with me...IF I started these fires on my own. But I don't. I keep a lid on it & post ambient stuff & mix-related links. _____ has been a loose canon on several occasions & I tried to assuage him with an inclusion of his Quiet Friends track on an upcoming tribute mix (his track really doesn't fit the overall project - but he was moaning like a baby).

We should stick to ambient & electronica. And ______ should find himself a nice political chat-room where he can rant...though he wouldn't last 30 seconds on the boards I frequent.

I'll refrain from jumping into these types of discussions - and if they happen to ramp up, will decide whether or not to remain a member.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2014, 03:04:16 PM by Pablo de Fleurs »