Author Topic: Dear Media: This Elizabeth Lauten Nonsense Is Why Everybody Hates You  (Read 904 times)

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
I don't think I've ever read a better dissection of American Journalism than this.

http://thefederalist.com/2014/12/03/dear-media-this-elizabeth-lauten-nonsense-is-why-everybody-hates-you/

Still, what in the world was the media doing reporting on this non-story and firing up the mob? The Washington Free Beacon reported that “major media outlets are pouring resources into tracking her moves and digging into her past.” This included two network news vans camping outside of her parents’ home in North Carolina and a search of Lauten’s leaked juvenile records and college writings.

But read it all.  The whole article is quotable.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
Re: Dear Media: This Elizabeth Lauten Nonsense Is Why Everybody Hates You
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2014, 10:20:58 AM »
Excellent read, although the Fox/eGOP connection was left out. Thanks for sharing.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Dear Media: This Elizabeth Lauten Nonsense Is Why Everybody Hates You
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2014, 12:13:05 PM »
Wow, I read the whole thing and at no time did anybody call someone a nigger...can't imagine what all the fuss is about...but it sure seems like the impossible moveable standard is still in play for non-progressive jurnolistas, eh?

Nice takedown.

Hmmm, takedown.  We need the real thing!  IMO all MFM jurnolistas should be chased into the open and slaughtered like the vermin they are...but, I suspect there is still a sizable minority that feels differently...

Oh well...hit the snooze alarm...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.