Author Topic: Harvard Business School Prof goes to war over $4 worth of Chinese food  (Read 1180 times)

Offline richb

• Established Member
Yet another for the WTF files.

If my opinion of Harvard wasn't low enough as it was,  here is another reason to.

Harvard Business School Prof goes to war over $4 worth of Chinese food

http://www.boston.com/food-dining/restaurants/2014/12/09/harvard-business-school-professor-goes-war-over-worth-chinese-food/KfMaEhab6uUY1COCnTbrXP/story.html

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
Re: Harvard Business School Prof goes to war over $4 worth of Chinese food
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2014, 08:00:18 PM »
Yet another for the WTF files.

If my opinion of Harvard wasn't low enough as it was,  here is another reason to.

Harvard Business School Prof goes to war over $4 worth of Chinese food

http://www.boston.com/food-dining/restaurants/2014/12/09/harvard-business-school-professor-goes-war-over-worth-chinese-food/KfMaEhab6uUY1COCnTbrXP/story.html

Where is Mr. Ivy League "educated" Lawyers umbrage over Obama's theft of his money via inflation? I can bet you that amount stolen from his purchasing power  is more than $4.  And Inflation is   also illegally obfuscated and fraudulently  "advertized" as "help for the economy" by the President of the United States himself.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Harvard Business School Prof goes to war over $4 worth of Chinese food
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2014, 07:04:21 AM »
Yeah, this guy is a fraud and an asshole...The Fed and the Progs in goverment have done a million times more damage to his (and all of our!) wealth and earnings than anything some poor restraunt owner could ever dream of in a thousand lifetimes....

This guy is in large part a big part of the problem!!!

Take his ass to the pillory!

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.