Author Topic: 1,000 + Violate New Washington State Law  (Read 6724 times)

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
Re: 1,000 + Violate New Washington State Law
« Reply #20 on: January 24, 2015, 02:43:56 PM »
I think the best comment at that WRSA article was one pointing out that, yes, We The People still have the actual power, but the statists are not going to yield without being tested. That's been the big question for a while now: when and where is the test going to occur?

When indeed. The statists are never tested. At best only their surrogates and pawns are. Already the establishment "R's" are hightailing for the treeline. I'm so done with them.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #21 on: January 24, 2015, 07:16:33 PM »
  Stay safe eyes open wits about you. Trust no one you don't know the government will be there.     ::saywhat::
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #22 on: January 25, 2015, 10:50:06 AM »
That is a fantastic letter.  That should energize every liberty-loving heart!  No more backing down!  Liberty takes a backseat to nobody!

My thoughts and prayers will be with you 'Soup and with all the good people who attend with you!   ::praying::

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #23 on: January 25, 2015, 12:18:32 PM »
  Stay safe eyes open wits about you. Trust no one you don't know the government will be there.     ::saywhat::

We had snipers on the roof when we had our first TEA party rally several years ago. It wasn't because of our reputation because we were so new that we didn't have a reputation. It was because of the lefties who endlessly parade and misbehave there. How do I know? Because I struck up a conversation with a group of WSP (Washington State Patrol) who were walking through the crowd (I ain't afraid of no ghost).

I was armed then and I'll be armed on the 7th and I defy anyone who would strip me of my rights.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #24 on: January 25, 2015, 08:06:05 PM »
  You pick the time and place for a fight not them.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #25 on: January 26, 2015, 07:41:33 AM »
Sometimes the place picks you. 

What time is this supposed to start?  I'd like to keep tabs of this as best I can, perhaps it will be streaming online.  The more eyes that see will make it harder for the statist to lie if something does happen.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #26 on: January 29, 2015, 07:38:37 AM »
I saw this post at WRSA and started reading...was compelled to follow their link to the PHS site to finish the article, and I am glad I did, this Kit Lange wrote a good piece on what is at stake in Washington State for all of us.  Check it out.

::thumbsup::

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #27 on: January 30, 2015, 07:22:30 AM »
I saw this post at WRSA and started reading...was compelled to follow their link to the PHS site to finish the article, and I am glad I did, this Kit Lange wrote a good piece on what is at stake in Washington State for all of us.  Check it out.

Yes, most certainly spot on. When the govt fears the people, we have Liberty and when the people fear the govt we have tyranny.

f**king cowards these usurpers are as all of them are. They hide behind their instruments with firearm protection as they strip you and yours.

Want to put real fear into these asshats, get you friends together and run an old time drill as a combative rifle squad.
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #28 on: January 30, 2015, 07:31:24 AM »

Yes, most certainly spot on. When the govt fears the people, we have Liberty and when the people fear the govt we have tyranny.

f**king cowards these usurpers are as all of them are. They hide behind their instruments with firearm protection as they strip you and yours.

Want to put real fear into these asshats, get you friends together and run an old time drill as a combative rifle squad.

I do have some info for properly deploying a rifle squad, hoping to make use of it some day... 

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #30 on: February 08, 2015, 12:34:23 PM »
The protest was a bust.

Only a couple hundred attended with no more than about 50 in attendance at any time. The weather was horrible and I'm sure contributed, but the main thing that quelled direct conflict was that the state preempted any confrontation by barring the doors to the state house gallery.

My brother and I drove down and milled about but I'm still nursing the aftereffects of two root canals and consequently really didn't want to be there. I think we stayed about 45 minutes.

Those who engineered the event were well-intended but need to learn a thing (or thirteen) about planning and promotions. I searched the web (which like it or not IS the communications media for our age) and could find only fleeting references to the event. I looked at all the usual local suspects - nothing. The page that offered the most comprehensive coverage - this thread at IAL. That's depressing.

My brother, who insists on believing that he can reconstitute the local pubbie party,  said that he talked to a bunch of local "leaders" - to a person they distanced themselves from any hint of support or interest in the event.

So I'm left with this:

I thank God that I was fortunate to live on my country in a time when we had principles and honor. I count myself fortunate that I was born at a time to at least live a portion of the "Great American Dream" before we pissed it all away.

I'm thankful for the forethought I had to purchase the, er, equipment that I have. Let any man who would entertain the notion of separating me from it first make themselves good with God.

« Last Edit: February 08, 2015, 12:39:11 PM by Alphabet Soup »

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #31 on: February 08, 2015, 12:39:30 PM »
Sad news.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #32 on: February 09, 2015, 06:52:03 AM »
That is very disheartening to say the least.  And it looks like it completely fell off the WRSA website, not even a rudimentary postmortem.

This is so symptomatic of latter day America...

Once again I feel like a man out of time.

(sigh)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #33 on: February 10, 2015, 07:14:35 AM »
Kit Lange posts an article on the hundred or so that showed up...

http://www.patrickhenrysociety.com/freedom-knocks-armed-wa-patriots-deliver-message-state-nation/

Typical statists...avoid the people, lock them out or just don't be there...

Same sh*t they pulled to shut down the townhall meetings the Tea Party was using to great effect to put fire under asses...

But then in addition to not showing up they started holding potted-plant events the general public was prevented from attending...

Tactics are going to have to change...get people ready to move at a moments notice, send out a flash text/tweet/email and then just show up!  These assholes have to be in session some time.  Have these Patriot Rep's send the signal as to when, then send in the Sons and Daughters of Liberty.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #34 on: February 10, 2015, 12:50:46 PM »
They know that conservatives and libertarians are easy to avoid because they work M-F.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #35 on: February 11, 2015, 06:38:14 AM »
Well, that has been true for more than my lifetime...but it seems it goes beyond that now, their outright hatred of those they cannot cower and control...

Tired of this sorry dance...

Let's get to fishin' or just cut bait already!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #38 on: March 03, 2015, 01:13:18 PM »
This is good.  Follow the link, read it all.

As an American born of blood and gunpowder, it shames me to know that so many of my countrymen are so utterly worthless to the cause of liberty.  As someone who believes so strongly in this cause that it literally forms the core of my heart, it breaks me to know that so many are willing to go about their days accepting restriction after restriction, accepting the thousand little deaths that our liberty dies every day, not even seeing the death and destruction that is at the end of this road—the same road that people have died to prevent us ever being on in the first place.  As a woman, it absolutely disgusts me that so many grown men in this country have so little in the way of balls.

I like her, she's feisty!!!   ::thumbsup::
Definitely thumbs up but I can't help but feel I'm letting them down. I can't make it without a few dollars in the bank. This winter season has been worst than terrible and the first nagger's economy hasn't helped either.

Yeah, I know...feel the same...but we all have jobs, family, commitments and priorities...it doesn't diminish us or her exhortations, some will answer the call...until the very fabric of society is rendered in total, it will be this way...

Kinda makes me think we all could plan our vacations differently maybe...be in position to attend some of these events...if we have enough lead time...

And we should all make an effort to attend things within our reach...

That is the wider message I think.   ::thumbsup::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #39 on: March 18, 2015, 07:37:01 AM »
Another Kit posting -

http://www.patrickhenrysociety.com/open-letter-to-the-sheriffs-of-washington-state/
These abuses of our liberties will end now.

We will not comply.

Would love to see Sheriff's act accordingly!   ::praying::