Author Topic: Senate Cowards Cannot Wait a Few Lousy Weeks, Confirm Gun-Hater Surgeon General!  (Read 705 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
http://weaselzippers.us/208229-anti-gun-groups-declare-obamas-surgeon-general-confirmation-a-huge-victory/

I hate Pubbies...God help me I want them all destroyed!!!  They are useless, gutter-dwelling cowardly filth!!!

My inner beast is seething!!!

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
How are the R's responsible for this?  Did some of them vote for him?
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
No, the Dem's passed him, even though three of their own voted against, but the Pubbies didn't even try to throw a fit, nobody tried a filibuster...I thought the Reid Nuclear Option banning filibusters in confirmations only applied to judicial nominees...nobody bothered to string this thing out to January...another hill not worth looking at let alone consider taking...

Just more abdication, more surrender...

What's the fabeled New Congress going to do?  Impeach this asshat and remove him?  Yeah right!  We are stuck with this gun-grabbing a-hole because the Red Team is weaker than the Blue Team, even though the Blues just got their asses kicked.

Well, I bet the Reds won for the last time...

Cowards I say.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.