Author Topic: Prince Andrew filmed by pal Jeffrey Epstein with underage girl?  (Read 20151 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Prince Andrew filmed by pal Jeffrey Epstein with underage girl?
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2015, 06:33:15 PM »
Some of them have always done these sorts of things, but it was kept very quiet, i.e. "hypocrisy:  the tribute vice pays to virtue".
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2015, 06:24:43 AM »
Perhaps we can call this iteration the Rat-bastard Pack?

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2015, 12:02:37 PM »
Perhaps we can call this iteration the Rat-bastard Pack?

Works for me. That or "Perverts".
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2015, 07:31:18 AM »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2897963/The-girls-silenced-Andrew-s-friend-sex-abuser-Fergie-leaps-defend-Duke-new-shock-court-papers.html

The Brits at least use the proper terms for them, the American media is turning a blind eye...

I guess they agree with the Pervs, buying off these girls...keeping them in their place as whores...is OK in ProgWorld...all is well.

Even Fergie is sticking up for the Royal Perv.  So she's pro-whore, how Progressive of her, eh?

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2015, 11:30:38 AM »
Nice tidbit at the end of this link...

"While Clinton was never deposed, lawyers obtained Epstein’s computerized phone directory, which included “e-mail addresses for Clinton along with 21 phone numbers for him, including those for his assistant (Doug Band),” according to a court filing."

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/bill-clinton/bill-clinton-and-jeffrey-epstein-908671

Yeah, what would a serial woman harrasser know about these clowns, eh?

Just think if it was a name of a non-Prog...my God, the entire Democrat-Media Complex would not stop until they were strung up!!!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2015, 07:02:40 AM »
More friends of Pervs - Katie Choleric and George Streptococcus, comedienne Chelsea (Hick!  Last Call?) Handler, and infamous perv Woody Allen.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2011/04/01/bill-clinton-katie-couric-woody-allen-jeffrey-epsteins-society-friends-close-ranks.html#

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2015, 11:34:03 AM »
Renowned scientists whose research Epstein has generously funded through the years also stand by him. Professor Lawrence Krauss, a theoretical physicist and author of Quantum Man, has planned scientific conferences with Epstein in St. Thomas and remained close with him throughout his incarceration. "If anything, the unfortunate period he suffered has caused him to really think about what he wants to do with his money and his time, and support knowledge," says Krauss. "Jeffrey has surrounded himself with beautiful women and young women but they're not as young as the ones that were claimed. As a scientist I always judge things on empirical evidence and he always has women ages 19 to 23 around him, but I've never seen anything else, so as a scientist, my presumption is that whatever the problems were I would believe him over other people." Though colleagues have criticized him over his relationship with Epstein, Krauss insists, "I don't feel tarnished in any way by my relationship with Jeffrey; I feel raised by it."

Whore.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2015, 11:53:13 AM »
Yeah.  If Satan gave people like this a present, they'd laud him too.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2015, 07:32:35 AM »
A diary?

Oh oh.

Can those be carbon dated?

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2019, 03:23:58 PM »
Unseal the Epstein evidence...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2019, 07:30:26 AM »
https://www.politico.com/story/2019/03/20/jeffrey-epstein-related-lawsuit-1229908

Yeah...well gosh whoever could be having the fop-sweats over being identified?

Better question might be who among the elites isn't named?  Probably a vastly shorter list!

Oh...and how come there cannot be an anonymous leaking for stuff like this?

Obama, Clinton, Mueller, Pelosi, Reid, Schumer et al...they all get stuff released all the time if it throws the slightest dirt on Trump or his people...

WTF?!

Let's see this!!!

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2019, 02:53:48 PM »
Renowned scientists whose research Epstein has generously funded through the years also stand by him. Professor Lawrence Krauss, a theoretical physicist and author of Quantum Man, has planned scientific conferences with Epstein in St. Thomas and remained close with him throughout his incarceration. "If anything, the unfortunate period he suffered has caused him to really think about what he wants to do with his money and his time, and support knowledge," says Krauss. "Jeffrey has surrounded himself with beautiful women and young women but they're not as young as the ones that were claimed. As a scientist I always judge things on empirical evidence and he always has women ages 19 to 23 around him, but I've never seen anything else, so as a scientist, my presumption is that whatever the problems were I would believe him over other people." Though colleagues have criticized him over his relationship with Epstein, Krauss insists, "I don't feel tarnished in any way by my relationship with Jeffrey; I feel raised by it."

Whore.

Just now saw this. I'll bet he was getting a "raise"...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2019, 06:42:22 AM »
Yeah...Sheldon might be able to describe fermions on bosons but I doubt he can tell us much about young women in Jeffy's stable...methinks he might be looking at Jeffy through rose-colored edible panties...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #14 on: July 08, 2019, 07:21:18 AM »
Billionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein was arrested for allegedly sex trafficking dozens of minors in New York and Florida between 2002 and 2005, and will appear in court in New York on Monday, according to three law enforcement sources. Epstein, who owns a New York City mansion and an island in the Caribbean, was being held at the federal lockup in Manhattan ahead of his court date.

Saturday’s arrest by the FBI-NYPD Crimes Against Children Task Force comes about 12 years after the 66-year-old financier essentially got a slap on the wrist for allegedly molesting dozens of underage girls in Florida.

For more than a decade, Epstein’s alleged abuse of minors has been the subject of lawsuits brought by victims, investigations by local and federal authorities, and exposés in the press. But despite the attention cast on his alleged sex crimes, the hedge-funder has managed to avoid any meaningful jail time, let alone federal charges.

The new indictment—which, according to two sources, will be unsealed Monday in Manhattan federal court—will reportedly allege that Epstein sexually exploited dozens of underage girls in a now-familiar scheme: paying them cash for “massages” and then molesting or sexually abusing them in his Upper East Side mansion or his palatial residence in Palm Beach. Epstein will be charged with one count of sex trafficking of minors and one count of conspiracy to engage in sex trafficking of minors—which could put him away for a maximum of 45 years. The case is being handled by the Public Corruption Unit of the Southern District of New York, with assistance from the district's human-trafficking officials and the FBI.

Several of the billionaire's employees and associates allegedly recruited the girls for Epstein's abuse, and some victims eventually became recruiters themselves, according to law enforcement. The girls were as young as 14, and Epstein knew they were underage, according to details of the arrest and indictment shared by two officials.

Epstein's attorney Martin Weinberg declined to comment when reached by The Daily Beast on Saturday night. The SDNY also declined to comment.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/jeffrey-epstein-arrested-for-sex-trafficking-of-minors-source

https://www.forbes.com/sites/lisettevoytko/2019/07/03/jeffrey-epstein-documents-could-expose-powerful-politicians-businessmen/#72cb46ef5ac9

Yes, the outrage by TDB is justified and the potential to ensnare the Elite Fascisti is possible but I cannot help but think this is all a set piece. 

Southern District of New York isn't the same since 1/1/89...it reverted to a memory hole for the crimes of the Elite...only when the Elite get caught fleecing other Elite does the office act...

It's current leader?  Stanford Law guy who cut his chops as part of Iran/Contra OIC.  Senior Leadership?  Ivy League Elites

And then there is this news...

Maurene Comey, daughter of former FBI Director James Comey, is reportedly a prosecutor in the new criminal case against convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein. This details comes out of a new CNN report. The source is described as a person “with knowledge of the case.”...Law&Crime reached out to the Southern District of New York about the Epstein case, and the detail about Maurene Comey. Spokesman Nicholas Biase declined to comment.

https://www.justice.gov/usao-sdny/file/871726/download

More Ivy League DeepState trash!!!

I expect this is all designed to keep other players who are members in good standing in the Elite Cabal safe while Epstein and any enemies of the Cabal are the only ones taken down by these puppets.

Bets?

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2019, 08:54:55 AM »
CDAN (Crazy Days and Nights blog) has been writing about Andrew for some time.

They're (the perverts) are frantically trying to tie Trump to Epstein.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2019, 12:29:40 PM »
For every problem there is a solution.

Sounds like a three-"S" solution is needed for Epstein, his real pervert pals...and his scum-sucking apologists and disinformation whores - Shoot, shovel...STFU.

;)

ETA -

https://twitter.com/brianstelter/status/1148250494864941058

Wha.....

::facepalm::

::cussing::

You want Perv's Progs?  Do ya?  You can't handle these Perv's!

::pokeineye::
« Last Edit: July 08, 2019, 01:40:00 PM by Libertas »

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2019, 09:21:08 PM »
I saved that one JF!

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie