Author Topic: 2015 "Religion of Peace" Running Deathtoll  (Read 28765 times)

Offline richb

• Established Member
2015 "Religion of Peace" Running Deathtoll
« on: January 05, 2015, 03:19:07 PM »
This thread is to record the number of deaths caused by Muslims in the name of Islam in 2015.   

I don't have the time to set up a separate website,  nor any idea of where to host such a site due to its subject matter.   So it will be here on "its about liberty",  since people here are actually interested in discussing this in a normal fashion. 

The only rule.  That it happened in 2015,  so we can keep a running number.   Yes,  its a ghastly idea,  but its a horrible sick thing that is happening around the world (including here in the US)  and few around the world seem to give a sh*t.   I think we will still be horrified by the number at the end of the year.   It has to be a much bigger number then we imagine. 

Yes,  the number can and will include other Muslims killed (either on purpose or accident).   Islam has little regard for life,  even of those of its own.   

So if its hasn't been posted on this thread, please post it (I have no way of doing all of them) and add the number to the running total.  Each post adding a new story should include the  new running total at the end of the post. 

Offline richb

• Established Member
Re: 2015 "Religion of Peace" Running Deathtoll
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2015, 03:30:55 PM »

Offline richb

• Established Member
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2015, 03:46:06 PM »
"Religion of peace" website reporting in addition to the stories in the above post.

Shiite doctor killed in Pakistan by sunni radicals

one dead

Teachers among dead in car bomb in Somalia

unknown number

Fifteen villagers massacred in Christian village in Nigeria

15 dead

Running total: 24  Doesn't include unknown number from Somalia attack

Update:  teacher attack killed one

Running total: 25
« Last Edit: January 05, 2015, 03:51:24 PM by richb »

Offline richb

• Established Member
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2015, 03:57:39 PM »
Also from the "religion of peace" website

Cameroon: 15 killed when muslims machine gun bus

Iraq: 2 bleed to death when Sunnis attack sh*tte shrine.

Iraq: 3 killed by Mujahideen in their own home

Iraq: ISIS kills local journalist for being an infidel.

All these entries have happened in the first five days of 2015!

Running total: 45

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2015, 07:12:19 AM »
This could add up fast, and 2015 I fear could be a record-setting year.  I'll keep this thread in mind. 
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2015, 11:44:03 AM »
My Jihad Watch site is down for some reason.

http://www.jihadwatch.org/

That sucks.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2015, 06:46:07 AM »
Down for me too.  That does suck.  Muzzies too stupid to shut it down on their own, must have had DemonRat assistance.

This one is up - http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

They show through 1/6 that (if I can count right) 51 have been murdered by Muzzies so far this year.

Some of the attacks are the same as what Rich cited, some numbers not the same though.

Lets go with 51 as of 1/6.  Heck, at this rate we'll have 3,103 for the year! (Plus or Minus...probably plus)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2015, 07:17:03 AM »
OK, another 12 slaughtered in France for satirical representations of the murderous child-rapist evil douche Mohammad...

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-01-07/its-butchery-11-killed-terrorist-attack-french-satirical-magazine-charlie-hebdo

That's 63.

Offline robins111

« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2015, 07:20:25 AM »
OK, another 12 slaughtered in France for satirical representations of the murderous child-rapist evil douche Mohammad...

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-01-07/its-butchery-11-killed-terrorist-attack-french-satirical-magazine-charlie-hebdo

That's 63.

Any bets on how long before the statement that this has nothing to do with Pisslam, but the "mental illness" meme should be shortly following.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2015, 07:29:13 AM »

That's 63.

Any bets on how long before the statement that this has nothing to do with Pisslam, but the "mental illness" meme should be shortly following.

Yeah, who else would give a rip about insulting a psycho, but other psycho's?  Like Ft Hood, we know it when we see it, despite what cowards and other related surrender monkies say.

Offline robins111

« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2015, 08:19:27 AM »

That's 63.

Yeah, who else would give a rip about insulting a psycho, but other psycho's?  Like Ft Hood, we know it when we see it, despite what cowards and other related surrender monkies say.

Next up, will be the "Backlash Worriers" who twist their hands in angst over some mosque getting paint tagged with smart assed statements.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2015, 08:37:25 AM »

That's 63.

Next up, will be the "Backlash Worriers" who twist their hands in angst over some mosque getting paint tagged with smart assed statements.

Maybe if they were paint tagged with napalm they'd have cause to be aroused, otherwise they can STFD & STFU!

Offline richb

• Established Member
« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2015, 10:54:31 AM »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2015, 11:12:17 AM »
And in the French case, the despicable Mohammad-lover Obama uses "if" terrorist attack...

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/01/pathetic-obama-white-house-calls-france-attack-act-of-violence-uses-if-before-terror-attack/

...and death worshippers in UK celebrate the slaughtering of innocents...

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/01/british-islamist-anjem-choudary-defends-slaughter-at-charlie-hebdo/

Ass-kissing DNC Jizlamic darling who is a real sack of swine excrement celebrates terrorists too...

http://weaselzippers.us/210237-dnc-touted-muslim-youth-activist-gloats-over-deadly-paris-terror-attack/

...what these Islaminals fail to understand is...we don't like this shyt or you, despite ProgTard ass-kissing of your sick cult...and you should all go back to whatever shythole you crawled out of and act like animals somewhere else!!!

Leave, or die! 

PS - I don't have to qualify with an "if" Obama is a POS, I know he is!

ETA - More proof of Obama Regime being in lock-step with Islaminal terrorist filth -

ObamaBot still spinning for Islam, says it is a "peaceful religion", no asshole, it is not peaceful nor a respectable religion, it is a sick death cult you stupid tool!

In retrospect, it appears Obama did give advance warning not to say bad stuff about Mohammad, even it it is 100% accurate, because his thin-skinned pals will go apeshyt over anything.

Mohammad is a child raping murderous sick little demon!  See, I don't make cartoons, I don't hint at the depravity of death cultists...I call them what they are, period.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2015, 11:28:47 AM by Libertas »

Offline richb

• Established Member
« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2015, 01:02:23 PM »
Seems like there is something everyday,   so if you see something,  please post it.   I can't be on every day,  plus I think a thread like this will be exhausting for one person to keep updated.    Maybe it could be pinned,  but if its kept updated,  will stay near the top on its own.

Thanks to those who have posted already! 

One week in,  and almost 100 people already.   And that is just what is been documented.   Most will never be reported,  even by anti-Islam groups,  because even they don't know about them. 

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2015, 06:33:54 AM »
2015.01.07 (Zhari, Afghanistan) - Taliban bombers take out two children gathering firewood.
2015.01.07 (Baghlan, Afghanistan) - Six road workers are machine-gunned point-blank by Religion of Peace gunmen.

And Yemen is up to 37 now - 2015.01.07 (Sanaa, Yemen) - A al-Qaeda suicide bus bomber scatters body parts and snuffs out thirty-seven lives.

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

So, adjusting up Yemen another 4 we hit 100.

Add in these additional 8 above...

Running Total = 108

Offline Septugenarian

• A Regular
« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2015, 07:45:43 AM »
Two more in Paris this morning, a female police officer and one other. 

Up to 110 now.
I'm entitled (to be cranky).

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2015, 11:37:35 AM »
We might need to check with IDP. This thread has the potential to max out some servers.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2015, 11:55:52 AM »
Let me help with that.

WRSA has some good graphics...

::hat-tip::  http://westernrifleshooters.wordpress.com/

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2015, 02:01:54 PM »
Nigeria, 1/3/15:  "Bodies lay strewn on Baga’s streets, amid fears that some 2,000 people had been killed in the raids, he added."

http://pjmedia.com/tatler/2015/01/08/nigerias-911-boko-haram-kills-2000-in-attack-on-baga-city-burnt-to-the-ground/

No definite dead-count yet, but Poole writes he'll update as the information becomes available.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"