Author Topic: Miss USA Susie Castillo Sexually Assaulted TSA Style  (Read 823 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Miss USA Susie Castillo Sexually Assaulted TSA Style
« on: April 28, 2011, 04:58:24 PM »

This treatment happens often enough now that the public must surely be informed and, since there has been no tar and feathering, but travelers continue to fly, the policy will continue.

This is not security; this is social engineering in forcing people to submit to the violation of their persons by the government.

The 4th Amendment is dead.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Re: Miss USA Susie Castillo Sexually Assaulted TSA Style
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2011, 05:02:09 PM »
I still want to see a youtube of a scuzlim getting the full junk-touching patdown by the f**king TSA.

Without that, we can only assume that this is a measure meant to make non-scuzlims pliable to having our rights violated.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2011, 05:10:44 PM »
I still want to see a youtube of a scuzlim getting the full junk-touching patdown by the f**king TSA.

Without that, we can only assume that this is a measure meant to make non-scuzlims pliable to having our rights violated.

You wish is about to happen: Beck Showed the vid today!! I wonder what those numbers will be tonight.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline rickl

• Established Member
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2011, 05:13:07 PM »

This treatment happens often enough now that the public must surely be informed and, since there has been no tar and feathering, but travelers continue to fly, the policy will continue.

This is not security; this is social engineering in forcing people to submit to the violation of their persons by the government.

The 4th Amendment is dead.

I more or less predicted this immediately after 9/11.  Even then, PC was so strong that I expected that the government would treat every American citizen as a potential terrorist rather than single out Muslims for scrutiny.
We are so far past and beyond the “long train of abuses and usurpations” that the Colonists and Founders experienced and which necessitated the Revolutionary War that they aren’t even visible in the rear-view mirror.
~ Ann Barnhardt

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2011, 05:27:40 PM »
I haven't flown since 9/11 and probably won't ever fly again. I'm a respectful, responsible person who fixes things, not starts things. I should be able to come & go with reasonable discretion - something has hasn't existed since the bastards flew into the twin towers.

Sorry airlines - I have plenty of money to spend but won't be spending any of it with you just as long as you capitulate to a bunch of thugs treating your customers like cattle.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2011, 07:02:00 AM »

I'm with ya 'Soup.  To hell with flying and the government!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.