Author Topic: Once again Dear Leader Obama announces to the world he is a gigantic fool!  (Read 699 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
http://www.komonews.com/news/local/Navy-considers-hundreds-more-sonobuoys-off-Pacific-Coast-287459041.html

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?!?!?!

First, these passive sonobuoys are short-duration battery-powered devices that pose no fracking threat to sea life, there is nothing there to attract any marine life, zero.  And I bet after a shark or two tried chewing on some decades ago even they leave this crap alone. 

Second, since they are passive and temporary, their only purpose is to aid in the detection of subs.

Third, they are deployed in training exercises in limited numbers and only used for real when the presence of a foreign entity is suspected.

So, it is obvious to me that O'Bongo was notified of a threat, squashed Navy plans to deploy sonobuoys and instead concocted this ridiculous turtle bullshyt to cover his true desire to notify our enemies (note that, our enemies, not his!) the US is standing down and showing you our nuts...cut them off if you like, the Dear Leader is OK with that.

f**k!  I hate this jackass and his minions!!!   ::gaah::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Elections have consequences. Our dumbass fellow citizens voted for him. Twice. Some people refuse to learn by any means other than negative correction, which reminds me of a quote from Benjamin Franklin:

Experience keeps a dear school, but fools will learn in no other.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
Elections have consequences. Our dumbass fellow citizens voted for him. Twice. Some people refuse to learn by any means other than negative correction, which reminds me of a quote from Benjamin Franklin:

Experience keeps a dear school, but fools will learn in no other.
And apparently so does anti-education because that's what has been subbed for education. We have and I know all will agree here, a populous that has been purposely dumber down to nothing more than weeds.
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.