Author Topic: Renee Elmers comes outg in favor of Boner  (Read 1398 times)

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
Renee Elmers comes outg in favor of Boner
« on: January 06, 2015, 10:12:11 AM »
    Monday on NewsMax TV’s “Midpoint,” Rep. Renee Ellmers (R-NC) without naming names blasted members of Congress who have come out against House Speaker John Boehner (R-OH) in his bid for a third term as speaker.

Ellmers said, “Those who are acting out right now though are getting some media attention. That is all it is. It’s media attention. These are folks that thrive on it. They are bad actors right now because they are acting as though they are going against the party and there is really no substance to it whatsoever. If they truly mean what their plan was for a new Speaker of the House or moving an agenda in a different way, then they should have acted months ago and they did not.”

Read more: http://therightscoop.com/renee-elmers-attacks-boehner-challengers-says-they-are-just-media-whores-without-substance/#ixzz3O3fjU4O0

WTF. Is she effing brain dead, had a series of TIA or what?

Looks to me as if the only thing that clean out DC cesspool is an armed party of patriots. ::rockets::
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Renee Elmers comes outg in favor of Boner
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2015, 10:29:33 AM »
"Renee Elmers comes out in favor of Boner".

Of course she does.

WTF is right.  She lied her ass off to get elected because nobody gets co-opted and switched around that fast unless she leans establishment fascist in the first place.  Remember, she's the chickie who told insulted Laura Ingraham on the air during an interview and told her she didn't know what she was talking about the illegal "immigration" issue.

I've heard her speak on local AM radio, talking in circles, leaving the program host (and the other listeners, I'm sure) more confused when she was finished than when she started.  Which, according to M. Scott Peck, is a sure sign the speaker is lying through her teeth.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2015, 10:51:27 AM »
"Renee Elmers comes out in favor of Boner".

Of course she does.

WTF is right.  She lied her ass off to get elected because nobody gets co-opted and switched around that fast unless she leans establishment fascist in the first place.  Remember, she's the chickie who told insulted Laura Ingraham on the air during an interview and told her she didn't know what she was talking about the illegal "immigration" issue.

I've heard her speak on local AM radio, talking in circles, leaving the program host (and the other listeners, I'm sure) more confused when she was finished than when she started.  Which, according to M. Scott Peck, is a sure sign the speaker is lying through her teeth.
It's a sad day in America when you freshly elect someone to Congress only to find out they lied their ass off to the electorate.

Time right now to get the people to primary her. Start your push today as 2 years of time goes fast. Make sure you associate her with the establishment amnesty seeking scumbags. Stop at nothing at ripping off her conservative mask to reveal that establishment lackey.

Offline ChrstnHsbndFthr

• Established Member
    • Affordable Bail Bonds of NC, LLC
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2015, 11:07:15 AM »
In fairness, in the general election we had no choice. We try in the primary but it is hard.  (I confess, yes, I do live in her district.)
“My mission today is to go forth and tell people about why I follow Christ and also what the Bible teaches, and part of that teaching is that women and men are meant to be together.

“However, I would never treat anyone with disrespect just because they are different from me. We are all created by the Almighty and like Him, I love all of humanity. We would all be better off if we loved God and loved each other.”
Phil Robertson an elder in the church of Christ

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2015, 11:15:51 AM »
Fricken lying duplicitous E-GOP wench!

::asskicking::

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2015, 11:48:33 AM »
Yeah I remember she was one of the more high profile "Tea Party" (yeah) candidates in 2010.  I even donated to her campaign back then.  She wasted no time at all doing an about face.  In fact, I seem to recall she was very quickly given a high profile by House leadership, unusual for a new congressman.  Make of that what you will, but I think it speaks to her statist, establishmentarian leanings beforehand.

There's just been too many instances of Republicans pretending to be genuine conservatives, followed by their true stripes, then followed at the next election with "Well what are you gonna do, vote for the Democrat?  Ha ha ha!"  Man they disgust me.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2015, 11:51:14 AM »
It's a sad day in America when you freshly elect someone to Congress only to find out they lied their ass off to the electorate.

Welcome to Bobby Jindal's world.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2015, 07:12:31 AM »
Son of a  ::cussing::  !!!!!!!!!!!!

Tom Fricken Emmer (Bachmann's heir in MN 6th) was one of the 216 idiots voting for Boehner!!!

https://www.govtrack.us/congress/votes/114-2015/h2

That clown is going to get one scorching e-mail from me.

And then I'll calm down and realize there isn't a damn thing I can do about, nor will it matter...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2015, 11:19:30 AM »

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2015, 05:00:41 PM »
The dirty half-dozen...

http://directorblue.blogspot.com/2015/01/the-dirty-half-dozen-six-freshmen.html?spref=tw

...I know its more than 6!
I told you  ::guillotine:: on the steps of the Capital building, run the party leaders through as a test to see if they fly straight.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2015, 06:35:26 AM »
Looks like they roll to their left to me (our right if facing them).

::rimshot::

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2015, 11:08:30 AM »

Proving they're leftist. ::rimshot::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2015, 11:20:06 AM »

Proving they're leftist. ::rimshot::

Yahtze!