Author Topic: Second Arctic Blast Saunters In  (Read 841 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Second Arctic Blast Saunters In
« on: January 07, 2015, 07:35:49 AM »
I thought Monday mornig felt colder, probably the wind though, but it was impressive watching the car thermometer keep dropping like a rock as I exited the garage this morning before settling at -6, it's supposed to hit -12 by 9am and then only warm to single digits below zero.  I don't watch the news, local or otherwise, but if the damned TV is on you can't help getting updates and scrolling garbage.  Last night they scroll about school closings and postponements...my God, in my day it had to be like -20 in real temp to get this, and that mostly for fear of freezing pipes more than caring about freezing kids!  And they had some blurb about frostbite warnings.  Seriously, people live in this part of the country and they are clueless as to the effects of cold air and such?  Argghhh!  We just keep getting softer, dumber...more ripe for slaughter with each passing day.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline AmericanPatriot

• Conservative Hero
Re: Second Arctic Blast Saunters In
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2015, 10:02:36 AM »
It's a balmy +13 here in western Pa

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2015, 10:11:20 AM »
That is blamy!   You can go outside and breathe without it hurting.   ::thumbsup::

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2015, 04:56:44 PM »
We are having very cold weather for Tennessee. 12 degrees right now with a low of 3. We have already called off school.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2015, 06:20:49 AM »
It's just zero this morning here in Meatsickle heaven...and zero has always intrigued me...shouldn't there be nothing?  And how can something go below nothing?  It's funny how in some cases nothing or less than nothing can still be something.  I reckon Pubbies are trying to prove less than nothing is something in the political arena...too bad in their case nothing really is nothing.