Author Topic: Link to Obamacare Exemption Form  (Read 2186 times)

Offline richb

• Established Member
Link to Obamacare Exemption Form
« on: January 08, 2015, 11:56:34 PM »
If your like me,  you don't have health insurance, and Obamacare isn't going to change that.   Haven't had it for more then a decade.  Hasn't really been a problem,  as I cannot afford it.    Nor do I need it at the price its at for an healthy person like myself,  so I wouldn't want it even if I could afford it.   As an American,  I shouldn't be forced to buy something I don't want (or overpay).

Nor should other taxpayers need to pay for my healthcare.

There has been an increase in stories the last couple of weeks about how the fee will be going up for 2015.    And that the IRS will be collecting it for 2015.   (Don't know if the story that they couldn't collect from you in 2014 is true or not,  of course you have to not overprepay your taxes to begin with to not pay)

Exemptions from the fee (or whatever they want to call it this week) for not having health coverage.

https://www.healthcare.gov/fees-exemptions/exemptions-from-the-fee/

Link to Obamacare Exemption form

https://marketplace.cms.gov/applications-and-forms/hardship-exemption.pdf

Exemption form website

https://www.healthcare.gov/fees-exemptions/hardship-exemptions/

I have applied for the hardship exemption.   I chose exemption 14 as it required NO documentation.   I feel violated enough already.

Interestingly enough, unemployment isn't an exemption.   

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
Re: Link to Obamacare Exemption Form
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2015, 02:17:25 AM »
There is also no documentation required if you were homeless or "experienced" domestic violence.

Still....I need medical coverage of some sort or another. So does mrs. trapeze and our daughter. We are probably going to join MediShare which is DumbassCare requirement-free and, therefore, much less expensive. It completely exempts subscribers from all parts of DumbassCare.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2015, 06:52:10 AM »
It's almost as if those exemptions were written with primarily Libiots in mind...and while unemployment is not a uniformly Libiot condition (thanks to the discriminatory and non-discriminatory aspects of Progressive policies) it was probably excluded as a reason since these folks were collecting unemployment, which is heavily employer funded, and thought they merely have to allocate some of this to healthcare and not crack, booze and smokes...especially the latter two, they really hate those two!  Another case where one Libiot stupid thing trumps another stupid Libiot thing!  The appearance of legislating morality in an imperial way is merely a coincidence.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline richb

• Established Member
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2015, 04:56:59 PM »
I got the "doesn't qualify for an exemption" letter in the mail today.    WTF!!!!!!!!    I am so f**king angry.   How is not having ANY income NOT A HARDSHIP!   

So I take a ride over to the local office of Senator Coats (R Indiana), I decided they will get stuck with the job of getting me the exemption.  Its Monday about 2 pm,  no one is there in the office.   Closed up tight as a drum.  WTF!!!!!!

The receptionist for the other office (a law firm) in the building says,  can I help you.   I ask,  where are the senators office people?   Oh,  she (so its one person???)  doesn't keep regular office hours,   she says.  She must get this question all the time.     When is someone generally there, I ask?   She says she is in so rarely, I wouldn't know what to tell you..............I haven't seen her in over a week. (it would be impossible for that receptionist to not see someone in that office). 

ARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGG Are you kidding me!!!!!  (I didn't say that to that person,  it not her fault no one is there).   

We the f**kpayers are paying for offices that are not really being used!!!!   No info on the website saying that the office is not staffed,  nothing.....   I guess the lack of hours should have been a clue..........That office must be costing at least 20k a year to hold it. 

I guess I shouldn't be surprised.     But its extra grating that this is the office of a so called conservative republican.   He is running a debt clock on his senate website ::pullhair::   He also has four other "field" offices statewide I imagine aren't open very often.

So I go home and call the local number,  expecting to get an answering machine.   At least they have the local number transfer to the Indianapolis office.  So I talk to a guy in Indy,  and the lady who deals with Obamacare will call me tomorrow morning.......... Something I didn't want,  since I want the staffer to fill out the next form for an appeal.

Frankly I hope I can make someone drive up from Indy (a three hour drive each way) to "help" me with this nonsense..........

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2015, 05:41:02 PM »
I got the "doesn't qualify for an exemption" letter in the mail today.    WTF!!!!!!!!    I am so f**king angry.   How is not having ANY income NOT A HARDSHIP!   

Looks like someone cross-referenced your Exemption form with your voter registration or the NSA records on you.
At some point you just have to refuse.  Of you can go on the "approved" join a religious organization route like Trap.
They know who you are and are going to deny you the benefits based on political history. Those are for their retarded sheep followers. .  Because that is what fascists do.

They wil l, i am sure, take away Trap's exemption over time,  or simply make it impossible economically--In the end you simply refuse to pay, take your money out of the banks, Open accounts under false names  and then kill the first f**king IRS agent (and/or SWAT team member )  who tries to take something from you.  Because its the only way this will ever stop.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2015, 06:45:46 PM »
Wow, it's almost like my previous post read the future...

Truly, I am not surprised.

And yes, they will take Trap's exemption away real quick, I foresee that avenue becoming very popular...

BITS
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.