Author Topic: Boko Haram - Little girls make good suicide bombers  (Read 676 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Re: Boko Haram - Little girls make good suicide bombers
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2015, 12:25:23 PM »
I am coming to the conclusion that the innocent lives amongst the Islamic subhumans are at best, already living in Hell.

Indiscriminately killing all life within the borders of primarily Islamic countries would be justice for the Islaminals, and sweet mercy for the innocent.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2015, 12:44:28 PM »
We are going to have to deal with them somehow. But as with most of our problems, our real enemies are the Leftist traitors among us. We could make a lot of headway against the muzzlim problem simply by refusing entry to nationals of any islamic countries, but we cannot do that because the the Axis of Evil (government-media-education) has a near total monopoly on popular culture so it's unthinkable.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2015, 06:46:55 AM »
It sure would be nice to get all enemies in one place at once...

(sigh)
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.