Author Topic: Yes, the town of Islamberg, New York, is real  (Read 2488 times)

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Yes, the town of Islamberg, New York, is real
« on: January 13, 2015, 12:46:40 PM »
Hard to believe I've never heard of this before. Anyone else?

America’s First Islamic Government: A Muslim Only City-State on American Soil

...America’s first Islamic government has been established, sitting on American soil.  Located in Hancock, NY, this Islamic town is right there for anyone to… well, not actually for anyone to see.

Hidden in the Catskills Mountains, this Islamic town sits on more than 80-acres of land, surrounded by trees, rolling hills, lakes and, most importantly, armed guards that protect it.

It’s a city within a city.  Their Islamic leaders called it “The Town of Islamberg.”

They have an address.  It’s 2732 Roods Creek Road, Hancock, NY.  But don’t go looking for it.  That’s my advice.   Stay away.  This American town is not for true Americans that stumble upon it.  In fact, this town is more a country within a country, than a city within a city.  They are an Islamic government operating on American soil and you have to be one of their citizens to get in...
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Yes, the town of Islamberg, New York, is real
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2015, 01:23:57 PM »
How (especially in the face of government action on the Mormons, the Branch Davidians, the Mansons, Warren Jeff's Mormon Fundamentalists, the Michigan Militia [and the attempted takedowns at the Bundy Ranch], the Weather Underground and Black Panthers, etc), can something like this be allowed to operate within the confines of the United States of America?  Can anybody simply answer that?

If this is not stopped, then there is NO argument over any of us doing the same damn thing and on a much larger scope and scale!!!!!!!

Oh, and for purely reference purposes only...

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2015, 04:55:46 PM »
Gates of Vienna blog has been chronicling this issue for a while now.

http://gatesofvienna.blogspot.com/2005/10/jamaat-ul-fuqra-in-virginia-part-1.html
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2015, 06:37:01 PM »
I remember this - including the GOV piece.

There have been reports of muzzie "training camps" here and there ever since 9/11. I did a search using the string, "jamaat-ul-fuqra onalaska" and got a healthy list of articles. I started reading through them and quickly noticed that irrespective of the publish date they all read close to identical. Each listed Onalaska Washington as a base for jamaat-ul-fuqra but zero additional information.

I don't know Onalaska intimately but I've been out that way a bunch of times. These critters would stick out like a sore thumb in Onalaska. Like Rtard @ IAL sore thumb. There was something else I noticed -  people with curiosities like mine saying the following:

I wish I could help you, Dwayne, but I do not personally know of the Coldwater Camp. It makes me want to do some research though. I’ll post any findings here.
And then nothing. No followups. I have to presume that they either didn't follow through of they found nothing.

So I'm not unsympathetic to the allegations but my skeptic hat is pulled down tight.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2015, 07:12:53 AM »
There was something else I noticed -  people with curiosities like mine saying the following:

I wish I could help you, Dwayne, but I do not personally know of the Coldwater Camp. It makes me want to do some research though. I’ll post any findings here.
And then nothing. No followups. I have to presume that they either didn't follow through of they found nothing.

So I'm not unsympathetic to the allegations but my skeptic hat is pulled down tight.

I am in that camp too.  These reports crop up here and there, but nothing ever is conclusive.  Dealt with and done, nothing there or there and the authorities are keeping a tight lid on it, who knows?

And, just because there isn't one of these so-called camps nearby us doesn't mean they are not near us!  There are Mosques and Islamic schools aplenty all over this land, and one is too many!  We know what their evil Prophet teaches, we know they buy every word of it...each Muslim is a ticking time bomb, and they are all over the place!  Best thing to do is to keep your eyes peeled!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.