Author Topic: Climate Scammers...is there anything these whores won't stoop to?  (Read 1272 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
4 of 9 my arse!

http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/health-science/scientists-human-activity-has-pushed-earth-beyond-four-of-nine-planetary-boundaries/2015/01/15/f52b61b6-9b5e-11e4-a7ee-526210d665b4_story.html

We can boil the (Junk)Science magamzine screed into one succint screach - "Fothermucking humans!  If something isn't done to eliminate billlions of them and teach the rest how to properly worship Gaia the whole planet and everything on it will DIE!"...that said screach is based on so much bullsh*t it exceeds whatever nitrogen levels these morons dreamed up in this useless regurgitation of the usual suspects by these rent-seeking pimps!

What a bunch of stale dreck!  I could imagine witch doctors and ancient human-sacrificing cultists saying the same thing!

What we need is a “safe operating space” away from these anti-human Luddites!  If we launch them all into the sun I think that would be sufficient space!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline AmericanPatriot

• Conservative Hero
Re: Climate Scammers...is there anything these whores won't stoop to?
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2015, 01:48:00 PM »
I've always felt that these idiots think that man is causing the problems, they should lead the way in biting the bullet for Gaia

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2015, 08:20:13 AM »
"Fothermucking humans!  If something isn't done to eliminate billlions of them and teach the rest how to properly worship Gaia the whole planet and everything on it will DIE!"...

As they jet around the world preaching their bullsh!t.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2015, 06:42:38 AM »
"Fothermucking humans!  If something isn't done to eliminate billlions of them and teach the rest how to properly worship Gaia the whole planet and everything on it will DIE!"...

As they jet around the world preaching their bullsh!t.

When is that brown stuff gonna hit that big spinning blade thingy already?  I soooo want this ilk dealt with once and for all.  We'll see how they like real Darwinism in full-frontal kinetic action!

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2015, 07:50:57 AM »
Well, they could convince the typical dumbass coming out of journalism school to print "hottest year ever" stories, while buried in the fine print, saying that there was only a 35% chance that it was the hottest year ever.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2015, 08:05:35 AM »
Well, they could convince the typical dumbass coming out of journalism school to print "hottest year ever" stories, while buried in the fine print, saying that there was only a 35% chance that it was the hottest year ever.

So...treat it like a third-rate meteorologist doing a local TV weather broadcast in other words?

::hysterical::