Author Topic: 2015 SOTU Address - Obama Still Flashing His Ass to America  (Read 1000 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
2015 SOTU Address - Obama Still Flashing His Ass to America
« on: January 20, 2015, 11:45:26 AM »
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/19/state-of-the-union-guests-include-illegal-immigran/#!

Illegals, some poor bastard gunned down by rogue gun, unionista, Ebola doc and the Cuban who got him to cave into Castro...

What a miserable low-life gutter-dwelling pile of steaming puke!

We won't hear jack squat about his inumerable foreign policy f**kups, his $7.5T piled onto the national debt for which we got nothing but MORE f**king government!  Certainly we won't hear about his illegal activities running from slaughtering innocent citizens who got in his way to using the IRS to f**k over people he hates to EO's that tell Congress and America to go f**k itself (which Congress is duly endorsing)!

People are making this (as of now) 112 broken promises and outright lies of Obama since he skanked up the White House, but really, who in America is stupid enough to think this asshole was ever capable of telling the truth?  The import thing to note is how bad he f**ked over the country and everybody in it and how so many people truly appear to not give a sh*t!

Crap does what crap does.

What's the rest of America's excuse?
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
Re: 2015 SOTU Address - Obama Still Flashing His Ass to America
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2015, 06:30:31 AM »
I won...twice.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2015, 06:31:22 AM »
Great!  (What'd you win?)

eta:  Nevermind, I get it now.  Still on first cup of coffee .......

Did he stick out his chin when he said it?
« Last Edit: January 21, 2015, 06:49:44 AM by Pandora »
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2015, 07:12:57 AM »

"The shadow of crisis has passed, and the State of the Union is strong." - Prez Camacho, through moving lips 1/20/15

Full Translation: "My fascist state is feverishly working to manufacture an entire cascade of seemingly random and external crises in order to usher in my permanent rule which will create the strong State that is unified by my Supreme Magnificence, and those who pay homage to me will be rewarded...the rest will be enslaved or slaughtered."

Cliff Note Translation: "All Hail Baboon Ass, or else!"

PS-On a personal note, I am greatly disappointed a meteor did not level DC last night...   ::gaah::

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2015, 07:25:47 AM »
Great!  (What'd you win?)

eta:  Nevermind, I get it now.  Still on first cup of coffee .......

Did he stick out his chin when he said it?

Coffee, then Drudge, then IAL.   ;)

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2015, 10:20:05 AM »
Has he ever started one of these State of the Union infomercials with anything but "the state of the union is strong"?  It just insults your intelligence.  We are now at, what, 18 trillion in actual accrued debt, with an even more enormous mountain of unfunded entitlements. Just fiscal data alone shows we are anything but strong. There's no growing our way out of this debt, even if growth were being encouraged.

I just don't see how massive correction can be avoided, and at this point would we even want to avoid it?  That's the problem with wealthy, successful civilizations -- they allow the massive growth of stupidity and mediocrity, which eventually places an insurmountable moral and intellectual burden on the country.

Let it burn.  BITS, etc.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2015, 11:38:18 AM »
There's no universally agreed upon "this is going to happen first" event, there is a deflationary wave that could ripple across the globe, debt crises, currency wars, bank holidays, real wars, further commodity collapses, rising unemployment and economic misery seems to be certain at some point with Obama crushing every wealth sighting he spots....

I hope it all hits, let there be chaos, let there be riots and tax rebellions, widespread and open defiance of illegal laws and regulations, states advancing in Seccession efforts and rollbacks of Fedcoat overreaching, border states arming citizens and ending the non-stop flow of illegals, drugs and hadjis.

Let it burn, BITS, etc!

This kabuki cannot continue any longer...keeping it limping along...what for?

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2015, 11:38:05 AM »

Via WRSA.

::hysterical::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2015, 12:10:12 PM »
O'Bongo's SOTU "struggling housewife" is a Democrat staffer!!!!

More lies the media will ignore!!!   ::cussing::  plicks!!!