Author Topic: 18 year old woman wants to marry her father  (Read 3748 times)

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
18 year old woman wants to marry her father
« on: January 22, 2015, 09:41:09 AM »
I heard about this on Rush's show yesterday.  An 18 year old woman in upstate NY was recently reacquainted with her biological father, from whom she has been estranged for 12 years, and contends that after their reintroduction "sparks flew" and she lost her virginity to him  ::puke::, and now they intend to wed.

We all knew this was coming. Once the cultural seal of approval was granted to the idea of two men or two women marrying, why wouldn't the institution be further redefined?  The arguments will take the exact same form as the homosexual argument: "all that matters is that it's two (for now) people who love each other!"

This is revolting. We live in a society that refuses to make any assertion about what a thing is and what it is not.  The only assertion this society is willing to make is that it will reject attempts to define a thing.

Here's the transcript from the show: http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2015/01/21/new_york_magazine_mainstreams_incest
« Last Edit: January 22, 2015, 09:49:04 AM by Glock32 »
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: 18 year old woman wants to marry her father
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2015, 09:52:27 AM »
I heard about this from Rush as well.  He was reading from the article the rationalizations given by the girl for why this was not only okay, but a very good thing because, to paraphrase 'it's about love; there's not enough love in the world; love is a good thing'.

We've gone, in short order, from 'love that shall not speak its name' to 'the love that won't shut up about it' in every deviant human relationship.

She said she wants children.  Yeah, that's gonna work out well.

People today have lost the capacity to simply say "NO, period.  And, NO WE WILL NOT DISCUSS THIS.  It's just not done, the end."
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2015, 10:52:36 AM »
They'll have some kid that looks like Sloth from The Goonies, and expect the taxpayer to cover all those genetic maladies.

This is an example of where I diverge from the more doctrinaire libertarians.  I contend that, yes, "society" can be a victim in certain instances. Psychologically, genetically, and socially unhealthy behavior like this is one such instance, particularly when it involves bringing new life into the world. It should remain a taboo, both socially and legally.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2015, 11:28:38 AM »
Yes, the libertine libertarians have a lot messed up in their head, as do their libertine progressive cousins.

And no, not all love is equal, only what the libertines define as "good" is allowed.

For example, the kind of "love" a Muzzie exhibits when genitally mutliating their wives...or have them stoned to death...are examples of "good love", as is the case of same sex marriages and now this effed up pair of sickos.  But, if I say I really really love to convert sickos into healthier people by translating them into the next life, well, one wonders what the libertines might say, eh?
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2015, 04:30:21 PM »
For example, the kind of "love" a Muzzie exhibits when genitally mutliating their wives...or have them stoned to death...are examples of "good love", as is the case of same sex marriages and now this effed up pair of sickos.  But, if I say I really really love to convert sickos into healthier people by translating them into the next life, well, one wonders what the libertines might say, eh?

You didn't mention where Muzzie/goat love fits in there.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Online benb61

• Established Member
  • My 2 fast cars
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2015, 05:11:40 PM »

Well there certainly would not be any children from that pairing
Eschew Obfuscation

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2015, 06:44:06 PM »

Children, no...but perhaps the 'Slim would be permitted to adopt the goat's....kids.
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Online benb61

• Established Member
  • My 2 fast cars
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2015, 06:57:21 PM »

Children, no...but perhaps the 'Slim would be permitted to adopt the goat's....kids.

That was...  Baaaad.
Eschew Obfuscation

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2015, 06:20:10 AM »

That was...  Baaaad.

That really got my goat.

Funny Goats Screaming like Humans
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.