Author Topic: Not that we need it, but more proof there is no political solution to this mess!  (Read 679 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/04/16/ice-directors-brazen-answer-on-whether-agents-should-follow-the-law-or-obamas-immigration-directives/

You have an Obama Regime statist agree that the law doesn't mean sh*t, that only the orders of her Lord and Master matter...and this laughing she-chimp of a fascist is allowed to sit there unmolested?

Everyone one of these lawless pieces of sh*t should be arrested, impeached, convicted, arrested for treason, tried, convicted and sentenced...all the way up the chain!!!!!!

::cussing::  gutless cowards...they are ensuring the next civil war breaks hard and nasty!!!!

Damn them, damn them all to Hell!!!!!!!!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
Interesting question arises whether or not the agents employees should carry out illegal orders and the potential ramifications if they refuse on principle. The  Øbozo regime has shown complete contempt for the rule of law and would terminate (one way or another) anyone who fails to toe the line.

As a point of comparison I ran afoul of the management in my organization because I refused to lie on my timesheet. Payroll is covered under federal law so there is no way I'm going to play games there. I went round and round with HR. I finally prevailed but burned all my bridges in the process.

A month ago they terminated six of my co-workers for doing the exact thing they insisted that I do. Terminated. Kicked to the curb. They have recourse but it is expensive and holds little promise of "justice". The only reason why I still have a job is because I looked them in the eye and dared them to fire me. The others did as they were told....and paid dearly for it.

This crap is getting old...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
The ratio of the ignorantly compliant vs the enlightened defiant is probably on an order of 4:1 (at best) just in the populace at large...with government bureaucracies it has to be approaching something on the order of 12:1 or worse...

Speaking of worse...

There are other perks to Fedcoat service besides not being subject to laws or oversight...like being able to party like a drug lord and keep you job...

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-04-16/sex-partying-teen-hooker-funding-dea-agents-get-slap-wrist-none-fired

...where else can such people find good work, eh?  Think these fellas will question orders if the hookers and blow keep flowing?

« Last Edit: April 17, 2015, 07:02:45 AM by Libertas »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
My company has a standing promise to fire anyone that lies on their timesheet. 

Precisely because all it takes for a lawsuit, is for a disgruntled employee to work off the clock, hire a lawyer, and sue us for her working off the clock, breaking Crapholifornia laws.