Author Topic: Unelected FCC Bureaucrat Tom Wheeler with an axe to grind unloads Net Nuetrality  (Read 9097 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
The proposal I present to the commission will ensure the internet remains open, now and in the future, for all Americans.

Lets translate that into backroom fascist language:

The proposal I am presenting will look like it keeps the internet open but it will in fact contain government-controlled kill-switches, it will look like it is fair but in fact we will reward friends of the state and punish enemies of it...and it will look uncensored but in fact will be heavily censored whenever the state is not cast in the best light or where there is open hostility to it or the people that support it.  And of course the NSA and related agencies will vaccuum every single shred of evidence on every living man, woman or child alive or to be born for ever and ever, so get used to it.

Thank you and have a swell happy happy day!  And remember, your government loves you...just like a really stern and abusive parent!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
Introducing the Liberal Neutrality Act

This act will seek to neutralize all liberals where a liberal opinion is set by itself without any truthful opposing view.

Enforcement will be carried out by our veterans who have come back into the fold. They need jobs and we'll provide them with jobs becasue this job will requires certain skill sets that they've already trained for which is the elimination of the enemy.

Can I get some sponsors from any of my colleagues here?
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
No Bag Limit...PPS (Pay Per Scalp) could be a good way to go.   :D

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
No Bag Limit...PPS (Pay Per Scalp) could be a good way to go.   :D
Tag'em and bag'em

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
See, we told everyone so!

FCC Chairman Tom Wheeler recently acknowledged that the two Democrats on the commission had decided to avoid Congressional input regarding the Internet by adopting President Franklin Roosevelt’s 1934 Communications Act to regulate the Internet with the same federal control as the old AT&T customer monopoly. To make sure that libertarian advocates would remain in the dark, Wheeler “embargoed” release of any of the specifics in the new administrative “policy” that will act as law.

The FCC legislation that was passed eighty-one years ago by the most leftist Congress in American history to ban companies from participating in “unjust or unreasonable discrimination” when providing phone services to customers.

But in 1949, the Democrat-dominated Commission implemented the “Fairness Doctrine” that required holders of media broadcast licenses to present “issues of public importance” in a manner that is “honest, equitable, and balanced” in the “Commission’s view. It would take 39 years before a conservative Congress could overturn a policy that hijacked the mainstream media to kowtow to liberals or face loss of their licenses.

If the Internet economy was a country, it would rank fifth, behind only the U.S., China, Japan, and India. Economic activity on the Internet totals $4.2 trillion, and almost half of the earth’s 7 billion people are already connected to the Web.

Ajit Pai’s description of “President Obama’s 332-page plan to regulate the Internet” sounds Orwellian. He tweeted a picture of himself holding the 332-page plan just below a picture of a smiling Barack Obama with a comment, “I wish the public could see what’s inside.” The implication depicted Obama as George Orwell’s “Big Brother.”

Pai also released a statement: “President Obama’s plan marks a monumental shift toward government control of the Internet. It gives the FCC the power to micromanage virtually every aspect of how the Internet works,” he said. “The plan explicitly opens the door to billions of dollars in new taxes on broadband… These new taxes will mean higher prices for consumers and more hidden fees that they have to pay.”

Pai had previously observed that he was concerned about the plan would hinder broadband investment, slow network speed and expansion, limit outgrowth to rural areas of the country, and reduce Internet service provider (ISP) competition.

“The plan saddles small, independent businesses and entrepreneurs with heavy-handed regulations that will push them out of the market,” Pai said. “As a result, Americans will have fewer broadband choices. This is no accident. Title II was designed to regulate a monopoly. If we impose that model on a vibrant broadband marketplace, a highly regulated monopoly is what we’ll get.”

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2015/02/09/republican-fcc-member-warns-net-neutrality-is-not-neutral/

Last one out turn off the lights...catch you on the 1.6-30MHz band.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
There's nothing stopping him from releasing the plan.  Does he always do the bidding of the two Democrat pieces of garbage on the committee? 

You're holding it.  Man up and release it yourself!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Heh, "man up", good one MNHawk! 

Speaking a manning up...

The Pubbies have begun probing into Obama's Net Nullifaction plan...

Oh yeah, can't you just feeeeel your liberty being restored and your pocketbook unmolested and your privacy becoming private?!?!?!

::unknowncomic::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
The Great One & FCC Commissioner Ajit Pai -

Mark Levin: FCC Commissioner Whistleblower

::cussing::  ObamaNet!  Just like  ::cussing:: ObamaCare!

This one just screams for massive individual, institutional and organizational defiance!  Everybody needs to scream "Eff You, Fascists!" and embrace being labelled a criminal by this anti-American regime!!!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
"That (Net Neutrality scheme) will f**k everything up" - Mark Cuban

He isn't wrong.

Well about most of this, that getting Congress to act quip had to be half in jest...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
http://dailycaller.com/2015/02/23/republican-fcc-commissioners-ask-wheeler-to-delay-net-neutrality-vote-release-proposal/

People interested in preserving liberty maybe have to start thinking about a different kind of release...

::guillotine::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/414380/fcc-chair-refuses-testify-congress-ahead-net-neutrality-vote-andrew-johnson

Wheeler told Congress to go f**k itself...

I'll go out on a limb and say they'll get close to doing that...

Sure wish they'd stop being such pansies with these ObamaGoons and just start arresting, trying and impeaching their asses!

Well, not in this universe I guess...    ::unknowncomic::

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
you kow if the stupid mother f**kers of the worthless GOPe wouldn't have caved in back in Dec for the crumnibus bill funding the government, they could reel these assholes in but NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOO, let's make them all happy as little dictators and fund everything without considering on effing consequence. I hate those stinking bastards as much as I hat Obastard himself.

Where the hell did I leave that nuke? ::outrage::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Wrong hill to die on, wrong hill to be on...they are all the wrong hill for this ilk!   ::cussing::   ::taz::

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=2TnkJ8_BmSI#t=0

I prefer the "Damn, that thing is loud" thingy!   :D

The Expendables- Terry Crews Automatic Shot Gun Scene

ETA - Did y'all see this?

“Obama’s Bitch”

http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/net-neutrality-protest-signs-call-fcc-chair-obamas-btch

I think even some libiots are catching on to how bad this edict will be.

Signs should have a swastika with an O'Bongo "O" in the middle to really drive the truth home though...

And the sham vote by the FCC is going down today.

Got rebellion?
« Last Edit: February 26, 2015, 07:43:17 AM by Libertas »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Offline Magnum

Man, with the bullet ban, the immigration B.S., this administration cowering and being sympathetic toward terrorists  and now this POS net neutrality........ all this in the last couple days........... and the republicans doing nothing...... I feel like I got out of the ring with Rocky Marciano having my hands and body tied to the ropes and being pummeled for 100 rounds..... 
« Last Edit: February 26, 2015, 12:52:38 PM by Magnum »
"Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your GOD will be with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
Man, with the bullet ban, the immigration B.S., this administration cowering and being sympathetic toward terrorists  and now this POS net neutrality........ all this in the last couple days........... and the republicans doing nothing...... I feel like I got out of the ring with Rocky Marciano having my hands and body tied to the ropes and being pummeled for 100 rounds..... 
Yeah, I know this feeling. One of helplessness, betrayal, depression and anger.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
I say don't get even...get ahead.   ::evilbat::