Author Topic: Minnesota's Somali Madness  (Read 12283 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Minnesota's Somali Madness
« on: April 29, 2011, 10:10:47 AM »
One of the definitions of “tragedy” is a fall brought about by excess of virtue. Oedipus is destroyed by his thirst for truth, and Macbeth by his originally high-minded ambition. By this definition, the people of Minnesota are truly tragic figures, as their spirit of compassion is leading them to import third-world immigrants who threaten to erode the social fabric of the state.

Minnesota is best known for a polite, “Minnesota-nice” way. The state was founded by a mixture of Scandinavian, Yankee, and German settlers and has always led the nation in progressive causes. This political orientation is deeply rooted in the German/Scandinavian, and Puritan/Quaker folkways of community order, civic virtue, and an equitable society. Liberal politicians like Walter Mondale, Eugene McCarthy, and Al Franken are typical of the state.

Minnesota’s progressivism has never been tempered with bitter racial strife. When it comes to race matters, these Nordics are what Wilmot Robertson called “Old Believers” in his classic book The Dispossessed Majority.1 Old Believers are whites who are so accustomed to a homogeneous society that they do not understand how destructive non-whites can be. Old Believers remain mired in the outlook of past social reformers and still seem to think that a dose of “understanding,” church attendance, jobs programs, welfare reform, and the like will turn third-world peoples into respectable Midwesterners overnight.
Keep Minnesota nice
Our point, exactly.

These egalitarian progressive folkways have led Minnesotans to import various groups from the Third World. In the 1970s, the Hmong, a Southeast Asian tribe, were a popular import; there are now 46,000 of them living in Minnesota, and 38,000 in neighboring Wisconsin. Hmong have proven a disaster. They are heavily involved in gangs, which, in addition to committing the usual crimes of auto theft, drug dealing, pimping, and murder, have distinguished themselves through their practice of gang rape. Welfare use among Minnesota Hmong is also sky high. There are few better portraits of the trauma that unassimilated immigrants inflict on white communities than Roy Beck’s classic article on the Hmong in Wisconsin.

Minnesotans still have not learned their lesson. Since the 1990s, they have been importing another third-world people, Somalis, who are also proving inassimilable. When one looks at Somalis’ background, their failure to adopt Minnesota-nice ways is unsurprising.

Somalia—The Advance Guard of Third-World Anarchy

The Congressional Black Caucus has been an influential advocate of Somali immigration, but many foolish whites are also aiding in their own dispossession. Minnesota’s Lutheran Social Services have teamed up with other Christian religious groups to facilitate Somali resettlement. Not to be outdone, the Jewish Hebrew Immigrant Aid Society opened an office in Kenya to maintain the flow of Somali refugees.

Minnesota’s white politicians also get into the act, and not just the Democrats either. Minnesota’s Republican Senator Norm Coleman has enabled Somali colonization throughout his career. In a press release that announced a six figure grant to the Confederation of Somali Community in Minnesota, Coleman went on to state that he:

has worked closely with the Somali community while in the Senate, having most recently secured the extension of Temporary Protected Status for certain Somalis living in the United States. Coleman also has a Somali immigrant, Mahamoud Wardere, on his staff to help facilitate and increase his outreach to the Somali community.

Coleman wanted payback for his efforts: during the 2008 elections, he sent staffers and translators to polling places in Somali neighborhoods to encourage voters to cast their ballot for him.

Norm Coleman, 'eh?  I did not know that.

What do the Minnesota residents here have to say about the veracity of this piece?

Link, H/T Auster
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Re: Minnesota's Somali Madness
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2011, 10:19:13 AM »
Somalis are a plague on the Twin Cities. They've overrun entire neighborhoods, making businesses that people frequented a mere decade ago off limits. They've virtually taken over the airport taxicab industry. They are rude, verbally abusive, and have no desire whatsoever to assimilate. And they are f**king scuzlims.

Daisy Cutter on their neighborhoods would suit me just fine.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

charlesoakwood

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2011, 11:18:39 AM »
...these Nordics are what Wilmot Robertson called “Old Believers” in his classic book The Dispossessed Majority.1 Old Believers are whites who are so accustomed to a homogeneous society that they do not understand how destructive non-whites can be. Old Believers remain mired in the outlook of past social reformers and still seem to think that a dose of “understanding,” church attendance, jobs programs, welfare reform, and the like will turn third-world peoples into respectable Midwesterners overnight.

Sadly, this is true of much fly-over country, small homogeneous areas unaffected by the myriad of byzantine regulation and social constructs on the books who by the time they are confronted directly with these "modern" requisites and the unpleasant realities they cause are unprepared and overwhelmed.  They are denied legal recourse and the traditional social recourse, the staple of society, is denied them.  This thing that afflicted Minnesota's innocence is infecting one community after another...every day.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2011, 12:43:52 PM »
Hey!

Who else is going to drive our cabs, run our gangs, be a drain on our schools and hospitals and suck our welfare dry?!

Daisy Cutter?  Too mild for me.  Only 15k pounds.

Now, the GBU-43/B MOAB?  21k pounds of precision guided bliss!

::thumbsup::

PS-I am no fricken "Old Believer"!  I don't even recall hearing the term before.  Such pudding-headed fools would only be referred to as a "dumbass" AFAIAC!  And Coleman was never a true-blue conservative, more RINO, reliable on most economic issues and a few social, but wether St.Paul Mayor or Senator he was only the lesser of greater evils.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2011, 05:54:20 PM »
GENTLEMEN! I AM SHOCKED!

No, not really . . .
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2019, 03:38:13 PM »

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6758077/Minneapolis-cop-killed-Australian-woman-pointed-gun-driver-traffic-stop.html

US-Somali cop who shot dead an Australian woman in her pyjamas 'pointed a gun at a driver's head months earlier after stopping him for not using his indicator'

Dashcam shows Minneapolis cop Mohamed Noor, 33, pointing a gun at a driver 
    Noor fatally shot Australian Justine Ruszczyk Damond, 40, in July 2017
    He is facing second-degree, third-degree murder and manslaughter charges
    Prosecutors claim the clip proves a history of 'unnecessarily escalating force'
    Defence says the video is misleading and are fighting to keep it out of court
    Ms Damond had called 911 to report a possible sexual assault behind her home

By Karen Ruiz For Daily Mail Australia and Associated Press
When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2019, 04:10:57 PM »
This, THIS, is what is being inflicted on the American people!!
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2019, 05:05:40 PM »
  Because of liberal policies.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2019, 06:47:35 PM »
  Because of liberal policies.

Ain't nuthin' 'liberal' about it!

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2019, 07:33:45 AM »
They both were.  I wonder if the driver led them on a chase, first.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2019, 11:24:32 AM »
Yeah, the girl didn't run...and he shot her.

He should be immersed in pigs blood until dead, then burned and the ashes flushed down the toilet in a queer bar.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2019, 07:53:41 AM »
Yeah, get a load of this BS!

Somali Gangs Battle in Minneapolis; Somalis Demand That Cops Do Something

Seriously?

Y'all come here...or are brought here by idiots like B. Hussien O, Pelosi, Reid, Schumer et al...do not assimilate, do not dial-back the Satanic Cult crap...set up foreign enclaves...bitch when the police come, get unarmed-woman-slaying members on the police force and kill and prey on each other...and want somebody else to give a flying hump?

::smallestviolin::

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2019, 02:41:56 PM »
  What happened to the cops keeping out of some areas?
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2019, 07:01:53 AM »
Progs own 100% of the politics in that city...it's their problem...and the problem of police union and SJW ilk running the police that kiss the asses that kill them to fuss over...they all point fingers at everybody else but themselves when their shyt blows back in their faces...

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #14 on: March 09, 2019, 05:49:29 PM »

I read that the Somalis keep their temps real high because the gas is paid for by welfare, for those on welfare.  BTW 'refugees' have immediate right to welfare.

Is there any truth to this? Is there a limit to fuel aid in Mpls or MN?

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2019, 12:20:09 PM »
If there is a heating component included with rent, possibly, when they travel back to Somalia for jihad -

https://refugeeresettlementwatch.wordpress.com/2016/10/01/this-is-insane-taxpayers-pay-rent-for-somalis-who-feel-the-need-to-visit-somalia-for-months/

There is general assistance among a slew of others...and heating assistance programs with utilities for low-income etc -

https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html/minnesota_assistance_programs.html

https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html/minnesota_utility_bill_and_hea.html

I used to joke about renouncing citizenship, crossing the nearest international border and hang out a bit, then re-enter illegally.  Maybe it's not a joke...

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2019, 09:13:56 PM »
Powerline has been reporting on the Noor trial
https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2019/04/at-the-noor-trial-9.php

According to the defense, Justine banged on the officers’ squad car before Noor shot her. The prosecution suggests that the “bang” or “slap” was more or less invented by Sergeant Shannon Barnette, the senior officer first on the scene and therefore the critical incident officer managing it. Lofton asked whether ambushers usually warned the officer with a slap to their squad car. May hesitated before answering in the negative.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2019, 07:39:15 AM »
What a joke, even if convicted is anybody stupid enough to believe the sentence that trash gets will be justice?

Justice would be that scum wrapped in chains, drowned in pigs blood and then rotting on a pike as a warning to others!

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2019, 07:17:46 PM »

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6990117/Minneapolis-pay-20M-family-911-caller-slain-cop.html
City of Minneapolis agrees to pay a $20M settlement to the family of Justine Damond after the police officer who shot her is convicted of murder
Settlement comes just days after Damond's family filed a civil lawsuit seeking $50million
It is believed to be the largest settlement stemming from police violence in the state of Minnesota
Jury convicted former police officer Mohamed Noor of murder and manslaughter on Tuesday
Damond, a 40-year-old yoga instructor, was unarmed when Noor shot her after she reported a possible sexual assault near her home in 2017
Noor testified he fired to protect himself and his partner from a perceived threat in the form of a loud bang on their vehicle

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2019, 08:33:55 PM »
  The high cost of Dieversity.
 Filippo Mazzie