Author Topic: Seymour Hersh Rant  (Read 787 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Seymour Hersh Rant
« on: May 15, 2015, 07:42:11 AM »
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-05-14/seymour-hersh-blasts-i-am-not-backing-anything-i-said

Sometimes it doesn't matter the person (Hersh) or the nominal subject (the OBL takedown) when the consistent thrust is a knife in the establishment heart.

Favorite section -

Hersh: You probably don’t know that NBC reported, and now they have reported it on one of these dopey afternoon shows with that woman, what’s her name, the NBC woman who claims to have some knowledge of foreign policy, married to Alan Greenspan.

Chotiner: Andrea Mitchell.

Hersh: She’s comical. On her show the administration is acknowledging walk-ins but saying the walk-ins aren’t necessarily linked to Bin Laden.

Chotiner: The AFP piece, which you sent me approvingly, says the same thing, that there is no evidence the walk-in led to Bin Laden, and that the walk-in did not even know the target was Bin Laden.

Hersh: Uh huh, OK.

Chotiner: OK but here is my question about journalism, since you have been doing this longer than I have—

Hersh: Oh poor you, you don’t know anything. It is amazing you can speak the God’s English.

Mitchell and Choitner...Bang, Zoom!   ::hysterical::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
Re: Seymour Hersh Rant
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2015, 08:54:54 AM »
That exchange was hilarious! As I was reading it I couldn't help but think of the interview scene between Bill O'reilly and Seymour Simmons from the movie "Transformers - Dark of The Moon". I tried to find a clip on u-toob but no luck.

As to the squabble - one of the main rules of combat is "when your enemies are infighting stay the hell out of it!"

I've always known that the bin laden assassination deal was a put-up job - a wag~the~tail meant to boost flagging ratings. I'm sorry that the one SEAL chose to insert himself into the cat fight - he should read my posts ;')