Author Topic: Even liberals can't get through a Obama speech anymore  (Read 530 times)

Offline richb

• Established Member
Even liberals can't get through a Obama speech anymore
« on: February 13, 2015, 02:59:58 PM »
Even liberals can no longer take the lies of a Obama speech.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2015/02/13/justice-ginsburg-was-little-buzzed-when-she-fell-asleep-obamas-sotu

Ginsburg drunk and sleepy at SOTU.    She blames Kennedy for getting her loaded. 

This is so funny! 

Offline whimsicalmamapig

Re: Even liberals can't get through a Obama speech anymore
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2015, 04:29:16 PM »
what is even funnier is watching bob beckel on "the five"  I think he is going to stroke out trying to defend his guy for the next 1.5 years. Most of the time he doesn't even try, same with Kristen Powers.

You can tell the rats are deserting the ship when the first rat off is Jon Stewart.
Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2015, 07:40:03 PM »
  I think they have done a great job of defending this A>>HOLE for better than 6 years but even the best of them has got to be sick and tired of his highness.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline whimsicalmamapig

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2015, 08:26:14 PM »
some how I feel that the old core of the dem party, pre clinton maybe, are actually embarrassed by this guy but dare not say anything, except for Feinstien getting in her last licks.
Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.
Thomas Jefferson