Author Topic: How to End Islam in One Step?  (Read 1069 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
How to End Islam in One Step?
« on: February 05, 2015, 11:46:29 AM »
This posting courtesy via WRSA is not a new idea...and the short version is, well, this -

But I agree with those who argue this is not a one and done deal...this is only a nice first step.  Doing it would be a strong indicator that one is serious about ending this vile Satanic scourge for good.  If one walks away at this point, the 7th Century Savages will merely say Mohammad spirited away their worthless black rock (and the Dome in Jerusalem and insert name of any other death cult relic) only to be returned once Islam is the only belief on Earth...blah, blah, blah.  So you see, this is just Step One.  Step Two is to hunt them down until none are alive.  Step Three would be purging anyone trying to re-institute this death-cult, basically perpetual vigilance for the rest of time.

Any questions?
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: How to End Islam in One Step?
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2015, 07:45:16 PM »
No questions from me, I'm in complete agreement.  Less mopping up if done during the Hajj.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2015, 10:02:08 PM »
As an bonus...can we drop 100 million strips of bacon prior to detonation? They'll be nice n' crispy, post-blast!

2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2015, 11:18:37 PM »
Like the day that Reagan was shot and when the space shuttle blew up on launch, I remember the morning of September 11, 2001 quite distinctly. I knew instinctively that it was 1) not an accident and 2) that it was at the hands of muslims and I suspected Bin Laden (because, yeah, I was a serious news junkie from my early twenties and was aware of him well before that date) was involved.

I also remember when mrs. trapeze called me that morning and asked me what it all meant. I told her that I believed it was islam. And then I told her that I did not know when it would happen...perhaps not in our lifetime...but sooner or later we were going to have to kill every single last one of them. Or be wiped out ourselves.

Nothing in the years between then and now has changed my opinion in this matter. For me, it is a very easy situation to game out. Muslims are absolutely intolerant of non-muslims. They believe that "infidels" can only be converted, enslaved or killed. Their evil religion will accept no other alternative. So...we have a biblical type genocide/extinction event in our future. And that's not because we (non-muslims) desire it but rather because we cannot avoid it. Muslims demand this future for themselves and everyone else.

Faced with an existential threat scenario the only logical choice is to remove the threat. Permanently. We have a history of doing this in our country. We eradicated the killer diseases that we could (although, thanks to liberal idiots those diseases are making a comeback), we relocated (or hunted to extinction) any animal predators, we lock up or execute murderers and psychopaths...Sure libs get in the way of these sensible actions because...stupid...but largely our society tends to deal with dangerous situations by stomping them out. Eventually, and it could take many years, we will do the right thing as regards islam.

This week Jordan got pretty worked up when they lost a pilot. Didn't see that coming because hey, muslims on muslims...who knew? But, what I do see coming is the day when we lose a city or cities to muslims with nukes. I feel pretty certain that it's coming and that it is inevitable. When it does happen then and only then will we begin to move in the right direction as regards the "solution" to the muslim problem. I'm not a proponent of genocide but when faced with an existential threat (especially after it is proven to be so) there is little room for lesser options. I just see these things as inevitable. They will nuke us because they cannot help themselves and we will then be forced to destroy them (utterly) because there simply are no other options at that point.

So...can islam be "ended" in one step? No. Even with the willpower to do what must be done I do not believe that the solution is quick, easy or anything approaching "one step." And perhaps muslims will instead have a reformation and kill all of their own barbarians. Right about the time that pigs fly out of President Dumbass' butt.

Pretty bleak assessment but this is reality.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2015, 02:36:56 AM »
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline AmericanPatriot

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2015, 07:34:26 AM »
But, what I do see coming is the day when we lose a city or cities to muslims with nukes. I feel pretty certain that it's coming and that it is inevitable. When it does happen then and only then will we begin to move in the right direction as regards the "solution" to the muslim problem.

I don't know, Trap.
Obama has stated that we could stand to lose a city.

Always a possibility of a false flag, too.

If the war machine really wants to go to war, there is no limit to what they will do