Author Topic: For those who foolishly think Obama is not an insane Muzzie stooge, read this!  (Read 678 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
"The issues now are sufficiently narrowed and sufficiently clarified where we’re at a point where they need to make a decision. We are presenting to them in a unified fashion, the P5+1 supported by a coalition of countries around the world are presenting to them a deal that allows them to have peaceful nuclear power but gives us the absolute assurance that is verifiable that they are not pursuing a nuclear weapon.
And if in fact what they claim is true, which is they have no aspiration to get a nuclear weapon, that in fact, according to their Supreme Leader, it would be contrary to their faith to obtain a nuclear weapon, if that is true, there should be the possibility of getting a deal. They should be able to get to yes. But we don’t know if that’s going to happen." - President B. Hussein Obama

http://weaselzippers.us/213603-obama-iran-wont-develop-nuclear-weapons-because-its-contrary-to-islam/

Tick...tock...tick...tock...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Magnum

I know I sound like a nut burger to many but I have thought for a long time that the person in office is a Muslim. Dennis Prager was awesome yesterday in analyzing his talk in Germany. He said so many incredible things that is against our Constitution, our country, Israel ect.  I have developed such an immense dislike of this administration that I cannot listen to anything he says as I will get sick.

He also said this about the evil muslims that killed all those innocent (Jewish) people in the deli France: It was a random shooting of a bunch of folks in a deli in Paris.

What more can you say of this man other than he is a enemy of those of us who love America and our Constitution and support Israel

"Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your GOD will be with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Let 'em call us nut-burgers...doesn't mean we are wrong on a single count, does it? 

I too cannot stand the sight nor sound of this traitor...makes my blood boil someone so lacking in any decent American trait is trampsing around the world belittling everything we hold sacred...the least of which isn't the truth!

I predict it will be ridiculously easy to not give a smidgen of a damn what happens to this clown and his ilk and all of the enablers when the poop hits the blades!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.