Author Topic: Another perfect illustration of how progressive fools will get everyone killed!  (Read 1946 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Yes, the same lame stupid-ass excuses the progressives use to excuse bad behavior by people of color is extended to those people who will cut your fvcking head off!

http://weaselzippers.us/214389-state-depts-marie-harf-we-cannot-win-against-isis-by-killing-them-need-to-find-out-root-causes-they-join-like-lack-of-jobs/

You go over there and sell that bullsh*t to these Daesh animals dimple-cheeks and see what happens you ignorant twit!

Seriously, how did you get a gig at the State Dept?  What useless institution taught you to shove your head so far up your ass, or did that ability always come naturally to you?

Progressives, unless checked (I argue obliterated) will only lead to the death of every man, woman and child in this nation!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Harf and Psaki -- two peas in a pod, and there are a lot of pods of these people.  They are not serious, they just think they are, convinced that Daesh is a "problem" in search of a political solution:

James Fallows actually argues in the Atlantic that it’s now impossible to fight ISIS, though with any luck, America might render it harmless.  The West is beaten, unless it does things it find reprehensible. He casts it as a failure that began with the Bush administration, but it’s hard to see how it is not also a failure of the Obama administration. “I have come to the conclusion that there is no military solution to this issue that can be generated by the US. But I believe there is a political solution.”

They couldn't be more wrong.  Muslim murderers are already doing the only job that matters to them; establishing the Caliphate.

"We cannot kill our way out of this war."  Even Chris Matthews knows she's full of shiite.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Harf and Psaki -- two peas in a pod, and there are a lot of pods of these people.  They are not serious, they just think they are, convinced that Daesh is a "problem" in search of a political solution:

James Fallows actually argues in the Atlantic that it’s now impossible to fight ISIS, though with any luck, America might render it harmless.  The West is beaten, unless it does things it find reprehensible. He casts it as a failure that began with the Bush administration, but it’s hard to see how it is not also a failure of the Obama administration. “I have come to the conclusion that there is no military solution to this issue that can be generated by the US. But I believe there is a political solution.”

They couldn't be more wrong.  Muslim murderers are already doing the only job that matters to them; establishing the Caliphate.

"We cannot kill our way out of this war."  Even Chris Matthews knows she's full of shiite.

I say we give killing a chance, I mean they are! 

Their job is to kill idiots like Harf & Psaki and anybody else that stands in front of them and refuses to convert or be enslaved!

What other job is there?  Even in that craphole part of the world there are probably few billets available for goat rectum tester!!!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
OK, beating up on this fool is not getting old!

“Cry havoc, and let slip the dogs of equitable employment opportunities.”

“I came, I saw, I provided significant social welfare benefits and jobs for the Gauls.”

http://freebeacon.com/blog/general-marie-harf-through-history/

::laughonfloor::   ::rolllaughing::   ::hysterical::

Offline Septugenarian

• A Regular
With the unemployment + unemployable + given up rates combined in many areas of this country we should be awash in similar examples of violence.  Could there possibly be something else at play, ya think?
I'm entitled (to be cranky).

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Leader of the White House Sleeper Cell cannot even bring himself to employ takkiya when talking about Islamic terrorists...

http://nypost.com/2015/02/18/obama-refuses-to-acknowledge-muslim-terrorists-at-summit/

Gosh, I wonder why?

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
State Dept thinks #isis just needs better jobs to dissuade them from being terrorists. I've got a job for em, holding my DownRange targets. - John Rich

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/02/epic-dana-loesch-mocks-state-depts-jobsforisis-by-holding-a-jihadi-job-fair-video/

::clapping::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Yo, Ms. Harf?

It's Islam, Stupid!!!

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
Suicide bombers joining a union? Think of what they'd save on benefits.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Skip underwriting any life insurance too. 

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Beheading infidels is their "job" as they see it.  What a moron.

It is literally suicide for us to continue allowing the Left to have its way.  Something will need to be done about them.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Agreed.

During my lifetime would be nice.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Like all good humor...

http://www.dcclothesline.com/2015/02/19/jobs-for-jihadists-applications-flood-state-department/

...funny because of the all too real Muzzie enablers in the White House...

Recuiting family, simple, eh?
« Last Edit: February 23, 2015, 11:50:54 AM by Libertas »