Author Topic: Who is Ed Mezvinsky?  (Read 1012 times)

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
Who is Ed Mezvinsky?
« on: April 29, 2011, 10:20:41 PM »
Oh my, oh my.... how totally embarrassing can you get?

Soooo..... who is Ed Mezvinsky???

Pssst.......    "Snopes" has a more complete article affirming all of this.

Edward "Ed" Mezvinsky born January 17, 1937, is a former Democrat U.S. Congressman.
As a Democrat, he represented Iowa 's 1st Congressional District in the United States House of Representatives for two terms, from 1973 to 1977.

In March 2001, Mezvinsky was indicted and later pleaded guilty to 31 of 69 charges of bank fraud, mail fraud, and wire fraud.  Nearly $10 million was involved in his huge ponzi scheme.

After serving five years in federal prison, he was released in April 2008. He is expected to remain on federal probation until 2011, and still owes $9.4 million in restitution to his victims. So who is he???

He's Chelsea Clinton's father-in law!!!

Nary a mention of this in any of the  (biased) American media.

But if this guy was Jenna or Barbara Bush's,  or better yet one of Sarah Palin's daughters' father-in- law, the news would have replaced the oil spill or the budget battle news.

Yet some uninformed / gullible people with their head in the sand  (aka: Democrats)  still try to claim there is no double standard in America in regards to the mainstream media news coverage.  To this fallacy I say "bunk"!!               

There's definitely a huge double standard!!  Don't believe all that you hear -- because a lot of it is skewed,  or intentionally ignored,  so as to facilitate the dishonest Liberal-Democrat agenda.... as was clearly done in this high-profile, Democrat-embarrassing situation.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ed_Mezvinsky

All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Who is Ed Mezvinsky?
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2011, 10:32:56 PM »
Chelsea Clinton's soon to be ex-father in law.

Mezinsky Jr. took a job leave for a couple months on the ski-slopes, leaving his wife behind.  To clear his head.  Or somethin'.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2011, 06:20:29 AM »
You think that one morning, Jr. rolled over, looked at his wife and said . . .

"Dayum. Limbaugh was right . . ."
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2011, 08:19:44 AM »
The whole subject struck as why would anybody want to even be seen with these people. But that could be said for both sides i Guess.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie