Author Topic: Islam shmislam, it's those white Christian folks who are the real terrorists!  (Read 922 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
http://weaselzippers.us/214763-oh-boy-dhs-report-leaked-to-media-claims-right-wing-extremists-carrying-out-terror-attacks-across-us/

Well, hey!  Obama made 'em do it, right?  I mean you have to start lopping off heads before progressives start taking you seriously, you have to slay a bunch of them and really scare the piss out of them before they absolve your religion as not a contributing factor in your radicalism, you have to wipe 'em out in batches before they take these so-labelled right-wing sovereign citizen extremists rights and grievances seriously, right?  Hey, give them what they want, eh?  Hate to see all these good progressives from Obama on down look like liars and fools, right?  I mean, what can we all do to help?

And hey, we know the White House Sleeper Cell is really on the right path when a highly respected and unbiased honest broker of peaceful coexistence like CAIR comes out 100% for the Obama Administration report, right?

I mean for crying out loud, it's not like Islam has spawned more terror and killing and maiming in America than those damned right-wing sovereign citizen extremists, right?

::thinking::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
Potok says sovereign citizen groups have attracted support because of poor economic conditions.

And there we have it!! It's all about the jobs....again.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Potok says sovereign citizen groups have attracted support because of poor economic conditions.

Wait, I thought the economy was doing great under Obama.  You know, unemployment down below 6% and all that.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!

Wait, I thought the economy was doing great under Obama.  You know, unemployment down below 6% and all that.

Yes, by telling those people they no longer count in the labor force participation population.  Time for that " you don't count for sh*t" sentiment to be applied to them, then perhaps we'll see something interesting.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.