Author Topic: 2,000 illegals riot, destroy TX prison  (Read 1127 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
2,000 illegals riot, destroy TX prison
« on: February 23, 2015, 09:16:09 AM »
Didn't hear anything on the "news" about this, didja?

I didn't catch it on Drudge, either; found it in comments on HotAir .......

... The riot broke out earlier this week when 2,000 prisoners at the MTC private prison in Raymondville refused to go have breakfast and subsequently refused their work detail. As Breitbart Texas previously reported, the inmates then broke out into the outside areas of the prison and began ripping up tents and setting fires around the facilities.

... The FBI took over command of the situation since the prison is under federal contract with the government to house federal detainees.

In the aftermath of the riot, the U.S. Bureau of Prisons (BOP) was notified by MTC that the prison is in an uninhabitable condition due to the damage caused by the inmates, a prepared statement from the BOP revealed. MTC also asked for their help in moving the inmates to other facilities.

For most of the coming week, MTC and the BOP will be moving all of the 2,800 inmates out of the damaged facility, the BOP statement revealed.

Yeah, they did it out of loooove.

Elections are not going to fix this.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: 2,000 illegals riot, destroy TX prison
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2015, 10:04:27 AM »
If the media had covered it, they would have cited "Abu Ghrab" like violations of the rights of these undocumented Democrat voters...who, left with no other recourse, rose up and fought the MTC human rights abusers head on...and crap about the compassionate Obama DOJ stepping in to see that justice is done...blah, blah, blah...

No, kabuki democracy will not fix this (or anything else for that matter!) but...it will make things worse...chaos is certain.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Septugenarian

• A Regular
Re: 2,000 illegals riot, destroy TX prison
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2015, 11:50:18 AM »
What ????  I had heard there was a demonstration (of what they are capable of).  Nothing to see, move along !!
I'm entitled (to be cranky).