Author Topic: Angry 'Raza studies' mob shuts down Tucson school board meeting  (Read 4804 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
A mob of both students and adults angry over the impending vote by the Tucson school board to make Raza studies or Mexican-American studies an elective, rather than forcing children to take the race-based curriculum rushed into the meeting room, chaining themselves to chairs.

Police simply stood by and watched as the loud mob took-over the room and refused to leave.

Raza studies (race studies) have been taught in the TUSD for about a dozen years.

One of the textbooks they use is titled “Occupied America,” which was written by Rodolfo Acuña and includes a speech given by activist and university professor Jose Angel Gutierrez in which he says: “We have got to eliminate the gringo, and what I mean by that is if the worst comes to the worst, we have got to kill him,” (pg. 323).

The book also talks about the need for Mexico to re-take seven states in the Southwestern United States.

The following rather shocking quotes are taken directly from Occupied America (pg. 167):

“Supporters would execute all white males over age 16,” (also known as the Plan of San Diego).

“The Southwest would become a Chicano nation.”

Obviously, teaching children such ethno-centric values and even over-taking a portion of this country, through violence if necessary can only lead to those students’ further isolation and distrust of anyone who looks or sounds different from them.

View the video ... and see how some could say Raza studies is influencing a culture of lawlessness:

La Raza Student Mob Shuts Down Tucson School Board Meeting

Link

H/T Auster
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Re: Angry 'Raza studies' mob shuts down Tucson school board meeting
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2011, 08:58:33 PM »
I honestly don't know what can be done when this sort of thing is "the future of America". Everyone, including and perhaps even especially the nominal Right, treats the browning of America, the Third World creep, as if it is a fait accompli and our only real option is to try and pander to those elements of it that are not outright hostile to us and our way of life.

What, in reality, needs to be done is they need to be rounded up and expelled from our borders. But everyone catches a whiff of Zyklon-B if you even entertain the mere thought that their physical removal will be necessary to preserve our country.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

charlesoakwood

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2011, 09:35:58 PM »
While they are here and for all the other students of what-ever-race are in the classroom, they can stop teaching this bilge.  Teach American history accurately from the traditional American perspective.  If as a student you don't like it, go to the country whose history you want to learn.  If as a teacher you don't like it, YOU'RE FIRED.  

Both of these positions will not be taken unless the voting, letter writing, sign carrying public gets out and holds the school system and the state administrators (who choose the books and curriculum) accountable.

There is a lot of work to be done.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline rickl

• Established Member
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2011, 02:04:39 AM »
I've read that some local Tea Party groups are beginning to turn their attention towards school board elections.

Eggselent.
We are so far past and beyond the “long train of abuses and usurpations” that the Colonists and Founders experienced and which necessitated the Revolutionary War that they aren’t even visible in the rear-view mirror.
~ Ann Barnhardt

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2011, 03:14:58 AM »
"Multiculturalism" has put us on an inexorable trajectory toward balkanization. It's going to be just like in the old Yugoslavia, all that will be required is removal of the lid on the pressure cooker (central state authority).

Funny how the "Raza" didn't mind selling the land to the gringos when it was a bunch of desert, but now that it has been developed with industry and infrastructure they see fit to demand it for their nationalist aims. If they do manage to succeed in eliminating the 'gringo' from the continent, they will shortly after literally worship him via a cargo cult.

- Yours Truly

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2011, 04:13:52 AM »
"Multiculturalism" has put us on an inexorable trajectory toward balkanization. It's going to be just like in the old Yugoslavia, all that will be required is removal of the lid on the pressure cooker (central state authority).

Funny how the "Raza" didn't mind selling the land to the gringos when it was a bunch of desert, but now that it has been developed with industry and infrastructure they see fit to demand it for their nationalist aims. If they do manage to succeed in eliminating the 'gringo' from the continent, they will shortly after literally worship him via a cargo cult.

I love how these Greasers twist history in justifying their demands . That Jose Guttierez referenced previously is one of the main instigators during Cinco De Mayo celebrations . I watched a C-SPAN interview with the guy about three years ago in which he recounted how the Europeans came to America and stole land from Mexico in 1836 and then in 1848 ... after two "Imperialist" wars . He failed to mention that Spain brutally stole the land in the 15th and 16th centuries from the indians and then the Mexicans brutally stole it from Spain in the 1820s before we showed up and made it more than just a scattering of mud huts and broken down adobe missions .

Guttierez has been in trouble with the law in Los Angeles over his running of several illegal immigrant advocacy groups and he's even pissed off his own people at times . Guys such as he usually push the envelope too far and wind up dead or in prison . Let's hope it's the former .

charlesoakwood

« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2011, 09:21:43 AM »

It reads like Israel v the so called Palestinians.

Muti-cultural sponsorship from the Fed may be enough.  Something must be done to cut the head off this idea; stop putting it in books and validating it in the classroom and at the voting booth.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2011, 09:38:32 AM »
So the taxpayers of Arizona are being forced to purchase textbooks that advocate the murder of the majority of those same taxpayers. Oh I can just imagine the uproar if there was a textbook that (no matter how obliquely) advocated mass deportations and tight border security.

This temper tantrum at the school board meeting is just the latest in a series of events that all have one thing in common, this idea that being loud, brash, and in-your-face should qualify as a veto over what has been decided through official electoral processes. And it's all being actively encouraged and even organized from the very top.

- Yours Truly

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2011, 12:13:53 PM »

The Ottoman Turks felt the same way when they sold worthless swampland to Jews who then worked at it very hard to produce what Israel became and now the Arabs want it back. In reality, they just wanted an excuse to kill Jews as Lucifer commanded it be Jew free.
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2011, 01:12:34 PM »
This what happens when you open schools up to this multi culti thing and then try to put the brakes on. I see it simply this way. You're HERE has a history to teach you and learn it you will! No choices for anybody. If you want to learn history from another country do it on your dime!!

If and I start with teachers you can't teach this history because you lack the will or education you need to go!!Get yourself a job bagging groceries but you can't teach in the school system. If the students don't want to learn American history they need to get jobs and make room for the people that do want an education that works in this country if you don't go to whatever country you want to learn about and go to school there!!

Don't our waste space and money.Next case!!Why were they not arrested and jailed and include the board of ed members and teachers that sided with them in the disruption.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2011, 02:52:37 PM »
Raza studies (race studies) have been taught in the TUSD for about a dozen years.

One of the textbooks they use is titled “Occupied America,” which was written by Rodolfo Acuña and includes a speech given by activist and university professor Jose Angel Gutierrez in which he says: “We have got to eliminate the gringo, and what I mean by that is if the worst comes to the worst, we have got to kill him,” (pg. 323).

The book also talks about the need for Mexico to re-take seven states in the Southwestern United States.

The following rather shocking quotes are taken directly from Occupied America (pg. 167):

“Supporters would execute all white males over age 16,” (also known as the Plan of San Diego).

“The Southwest would become a Chicano nation.”

This should cause every American to understand what the Left has wrought in its effort to undermine any sense of American culture and elevate all others to venerated status regardless of their degeneracy. The end result of the Left's perverted lust for multi-culturalism is anti-American cultural forces advocating the elimination of America and Americans.

You want to execute White males over 16? Bring it on, you f**king Wetback.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2011, 02:54:47 PM »
Notice it's just the white males. They have another fate in mind for the white females.

- Yours Truly

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #13 on: May 01, 2011, 04:50:54 PM »
Notice it's just the white males. They have another fate in mind for the white females.

And this White female has another fate in mind for them.

Offline Delta Force

• Likes the place
  • "You can run, but you'll just die tired!"
« Reply #14 on: May 01, 2011, 09:16:37 PM »
The title of the course should make Americans cringe.  "Raza" or race studies.  Bah!  What a crock of male bovine excrement.  This is just another way the marxists in our school systems are brainwashing our kids.  The kids go through these classes and take it as gospel.  I honestly believe it is going to take something other than winning elections to put this country back on the path it needs to be on.  If it comes to that, God help us all.

::rockets::

Offline Delnorin

• Free Speech While It Lasts
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2011, 01:51:50 PM »
Here is a video of a lady at the Tucson School Board Meeting reading parts of the curriculum aloud.
Warning: Get the kids out of the room for this one.
http://free-speech-while-it-lasts.blogspot.com/2011/05/excerpts-read-from-marxist-tucson.html

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2011, 02:06:09 PM »
Hey, there, Delnorin.

Yeah, just what I need for my BP today.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2011, 02:12:56 PM »
La Raza and all their ilk...they're just the Mexican version of The Klan!

To hell with 'em!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2011, 02:34:05 PM »
Tying into the other thread about South Africa, it's just something else Whitey is willing to endure to avoid being called "racist". As a bonus, Whitey, you get to be called one anyway.

- Yours Truly

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #19 on: May 12, 2011, 02:46:27 PM »
Hey, there, Delnorin.

Yeah, just what I need for my BP today.

Ward Churchhill was there handing out flyers to the students before the demonstration. Beck showed him in tha back of the room during that mess of a meeting.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie