Author Topic: WH amnesty conference call, 'create a country within a country'  (Read 1077 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Taskforce on New Americans:  these “New Americans” will “Navigate, not assimilate”.

Using taxpayer money.

... On the Mark Levin Show Thursday evening, Sue Payne of WCBM revealed that she was accidentally invited to take part in a White House Conference call about Obama’s ‘Executive Amnesty’ orders.  What she heard on this call by officials in the White House and radical Amnesty planners was frightening.  It is no less than an insidious plan to use American citizen’s own money to fund our own national suicide and demise.  Sue revealed that the White House plans that these ‘New Americans’ will be subsidized by you and me, the taxpayer.  That they will be given immediate access and priority for Social Security benefits and provided other ‘benefits’ she quotes the White House says these “new Americans” are “ENTITLED TO”.  Plans involve creating a separate enclave of a ‘country within a country’ of these ‘New Americans’ and then EXPAND them outward even further, until they simply take over and conquer us.

RTWT.  Transcript of call included.

Link to WCBM and Sue Payne's summary here -- read that as well -- and there are links to the audio segment of Levin's show at both sites.

One comment cautioned against assuming these “New Americans” would want to assimilate.  The interest was in navigation, not assimilation, and the navigation was through the system, focused on benefits.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2015, 09:11:43 AM by Pandora »
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
Re: WH amnesty conference call, 'create a country within a country'
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2015, 12:32:54 PM »
Milton Friedman was (partially) correct - you can have open borders, or you can have a welfare state (I would prefer neither) but if you have both you doom the country to extinction.