Author Topic: Here is an anti-terror and anti-crime idea that has proven it works!  (Read 1159 times)

Offline ChrstnHsbndFthr

• Established Member
    • Affordable Bail Bonds of NC, LLC
http://qpolitical.com/norway-just-deported-824-muslims-every-american-needs-to-see-what-happened-next/

<Norway recently made the controversial decision to deport a large amount of Muslims with ties to radical groups. >

<Violent Crime Dropped By 30%

That’s right, whopping 30%, and it’s all because a couple of politicians decided to enforce the laws that they already had. What a world we live in where that is a shocking thing to do in a government.

Norwegian authority claims that 824 people were deported in October, for such a small country, that’s a record breaking number. The authorities attributed the change to “portfolio priorities” which have essentially made it easier to deport people back to Nigeria & Afghanistan. >
“My mission today is to go forth and tell people about why I follow Christ and also what the Bible teaches, and part of that teaching is that women and men are meant to be together.

“However, I would never treat anyone with disrespect just because they are different from me. We are all created by the Almighty and like Him, I love all of humanity. We would all be better off if we loved God and loved each other.”
Phil Robertson an elder in the church of Christ

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
Re: Here is an anti-terror and anti-crime idea that has proven it works!
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2015, 01:41:22 PM »
It's amazing that there is anyplace that would accept them.

Offline ChrstnHsbndFthr

• Established Member
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2015, 03:54:52 PM »
I do not think they can refuse to take their people back.....they might refuse to let us land.....so we just have to push them out of the planes from higher up.
“My mission today is to go forth and tell people about why I follow Christ and also what the Bible teaches, and part of that teaching is that women and men are meant to be together.

“However, I would never treat anyone with disrespect just because they are different from me. We are all created by the Almighty and like Him, I love all of humanity. We would all be better off if we loved God and loved each other.”

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2015, 07:10:27 AM »
I do not think they can refuse to take their people back.....they might refuse to let us land.....so we just have to push them out of the planes from higher up.

I fail to see a downside.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline ChrstnHsbndFthr

• Established Member
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2015, 04:29:29 PM »
Downside? What downside? They have all the way down to figure out a safe landing procedure.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2015, 07:43:57 PM »
Downside? What downside? They have all the way down to figure out a safe landing procedure.

"They could spontaneously spawn wings" he said helpfully.