Author Topic: Implosion of the Hildabeast v3.0..or is it 4.0?  (Read 33858 times)

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Implosion of the Hildabeast v3.0..or is it 4.0?
« on: March 04, 2015, 11:57:12 AM »
The Bloody Bitch of Benghazi went nuts and screamed "What difference does it make?!" and pulled a Claude Rains while recouperating from a stroke or whateverthehell that was...has to endure more lecherous actions of her rabid old hubby...gets hammered by fellow libiots looking to sink her second run at POTUS and now this email thingy is really taking off and has this added spin of a private Hildabeast server.

http://weaselzippers.us/216020-hillary-clinton-email-scandal-goes-from-bad-to-worse-ran-her-own-private-server-to-further-protect-her-messages/

It's almost like the PTBs what her to STFD and STFU and move on to the next Annointed One...

Whatever, entertaining to see her twist in the wind...but I had a different twist in mind...well, anyway...whatever...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline richb

• Established Member
Re: Implosion of the Hildabeast v3.0..or is it 4.0?
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2015, 02:06:54 PM »
Was going to post on this subject,  but you beat me to it.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/03/04/hillary-clinton-email-server-traced-to-internet-service-registered-to-ny-home/

Hillary has always been secretive.  Even when Bill was president.  I remember reading the book written by one of the secret service agents that was stuck guarding her.   He spoke of a briefcase that always traveled with her, was never out of her sight,  and no one was allowed to touch it let alone find out what was in it.

She must have major skeletons in her closet that we have no idea about.  The things we do know are pretty bad as it is..   Stuff that the lamestream media and her cronies won't be able to cover up if they see daylight.   Granted she is a control freak,  and it may just be a little of that too.

I do love it when they fight among themselves for a change.  Hope the fur flies,  and that Democrats finally take her down.

But don't forget,  its happened before,  and Hillary always ends up on top.  So don't count on her 2016 thing going away anytime soon.  Remember even David Letterman was singing a little song about how she was going to prison back in the day. "Oh Hillary, oh Hillary,  you going away for one to three".  Yeah,  he sang that once back in the late 1990s during whitewater.    Not only did she not get charged with anything jail did not happen, and  it didn't hurt her public "service" career one bit.   

it will blow over,  as the lamestream won't be interested for very long. 

And they will have no problem voting for her in 2016.

Offline Septugenarian

• A Regular
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2015, 03:43:24 PM »
So, do ya think that Alinsky taught her well, considering what an admirer she was, eh.  ::thinking::
I'm entitled (to be cranky).

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2015, 04:03:12 PM »
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2015, 11:07:08 PM »
I'm done with expecting any of them to pay for their perfidy .... to the point where once I see the headline, I don't even read the article.

None of them has paid yet and I don't expect any of them will.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2015, 06:48:40 AM »
Clinton's are special...they make enemies by the score..they might not pay they way we would all like, but I think their influence in politics is waning...

But since I expect nothing...I cannot be surprised or disappointed...

World's smartest woman...

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2015, 07:02:29 AM »
After picking a huge winner, she's a little less smarter than prior to the pick. ::danceban::
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2015, 07:22:20 AM »
This just keeps getting more hilarious...

It's not just a VRWC coming after her!

House subpoenas e-mails from Clinton’s personal account

Ap threatens to sue for Cankles info

Judicial Watch goes after Hillary & Huma's Egypt e-mails

Axelrod says Hillary should answer these questions, I am think he probably means she needs to come out with some bullsh*t people will buy...but her diminished post-stroke state probably means a good performance is not in the offing so it is just as likely not to happen.  Maybe an MFM stooge will grant a softball interview on PMSNBC or something...

And the Clinton exhaustion continues to mount

::hysterical::

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2015, 07:25:15 AM »
Being called "Nixonian", ouch!  That has to hurt a moonbat leftist like no other slam!

http://freebeacon.com/politics/congressman-clinton-email-scandal-nixonian/

Smack her again! 

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2015, 11:05:05 AM »
Especially her.  She wanted Nixon declared unallowed a lawyer when her bunch was contemplating legal action against him.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2015, 11:10:48 AM »
Yup.

But hey, at least Nixon had more class than either Clinton...and supertankers more than Obama!

ETA - See this?

When faced with helping or letting Hillary twist in the wind, Team Obama gleefully chooses the latter!

http://weaselzippers.us/216273-valerie-jarrett-throws-hillary-under-the-bus-wont-defend-her-use-of-private-emails/

Hey, where did Obama & Co learn how to handle their one time allies again?   ::hysterical::
« Last Edit: March 06, 2015, 11:19:12 AM by Libertas »

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2015, 11:18:37 AM »
I don't think for a moment that these Democrat knives suddenly coming out have a thing to do with punishing wrongdoing -- the Left doesn't even recognize the concept of wrongdoing if it is in service to their agenda.  I think the more likely explanation is that they want Hillary out of the way for what they perceive as a superior standard bearer (Elizabeth Warren?).

A caller to Rush yesterday also made an interesting point.  This email scandal, and her use of a private mail server, represents an opportunity to get the Clintons out of the way using a scandal that wouldn't produce a lot of collateral damage to the other leftist kooks in the Democrat party, so they may see this as a perfect opportunity.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2015, 12:58:01 AM »
I wouldn't be too sure about this scandal not touching anyone else. Once you start shaking the tree during investigation it is more than a little likely that you will find others who are doing the exact same thing. That silence within the administration is not so much them not piling on but rather them keeping a low profile and hoping that no one looks too closely. I think that there will be others caught up in this once it picks up a head of steam.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2015, 01:05:26 AM »
Already have been, via Mark Levin's Landmark Legal Foundation.  They caught the EPA.  Still don't mean a wad of spit.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2015, 08:28:08 PM »
  She's running and we might as well get used to it . The truth never stopped a Clinton.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2015, 09:34:31 PM »
I don't think for a moment that these Democrat knives suddenly coming out have a thing to do with punishing wrongdoing -- the Left doesn't even recognize the concept of wrongdoing if it is in service to their agenda.  I think the more likely explanation is that they want Hillary out of the way for what they perceive as a superior standard bearer (Elizabeth Warren?).

A caller to Rush yesterday also made an interesting point.  This email scandal, and her use of a private mail server, represents an opportunity to get the Clintons out of the way using a scandal that wouldn't produce a lot of collateral damage to the other leftist kooks in the Democrat party, so they may see this as a perfect opportunity.
Ding Ding
We have a winner.
The left is all about purity.
They want Warren. After all - she only lied about her heritage. That is a clean slate to a liberal.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2015, 06:40:18 PM »

Ding Ding
We have a winner.
They want Warren. After all - she only lied about her heritage. That is a clean slate to a liberal.

Like cheating on your taxes, or your spouse.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #18 on: March 09, 2015, 07:20:07 AM »

Ding Ding
We have a winner.

Like cheating on your taxes, or your spouse.

Especially if they are dying of cancer...

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #19 on: March 09, 2015, 07:34:03 AM »
Heh...some of those ghosts from the past are coming home to haunt the Hildabeast.

Yeah, what a damn shame.

Fauxahontas might look over her shoulder though...this Mick from Maryland is getting a lot of favorable propaganda, so the Chiefette has some competition in the Not-Hillary sweepstakes.  But who cares...one moron is jjust as bad as another...

And in another obvious release of Obamian sewage...this one is hilariously stupid!

Obama first learned of Clinton E-Mail scandal "through news reports".

Anybody recall a similar flimsy statement? 

Hint-It also involved the Hildabeast.