Author Topic: Implosion of the Hildabeast v3.0..or is it 4.0?  (Read 34088 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Implosion of the Hildabeast v3.0..or is it 4.0?
« Reply #120 on: October 12, 2015, 07:57:04 AM »
For the first time since Hillary Clinton announced her candidacy for president, Bill Clinton’s notorious mistress for 12 years, Gennifer Flowers, is now speaking out, calling Hillary’s bid to run in part on women’s issues “a joke.”

In the wide-ranging interview on the popular Sunday night program “Aaron Klein Investigative Radio,” Flowers further accused Hillary of being “an enabler that has encouraged him (Bill) to go out and do whatever he does with women.”

“She always got things on the back of her husband. … I think it’s a joke that she would run on women’s issues.”

http://www.wnd.com/2015/10/hillary-nightmare-gennifers-back/

Yeah, but the Hildabeast has the Presscorpse to help ignore people like Gennifer...and a goon squad to take her out if she does get too much attention...

You don't have to scratch a Prog very deep to find a Fascist underneath...

ETA - But apparently...scratch a bit deeper you might also hit something else...

HRC - "You guys are the first to realize that I’m really not even a human being."

http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2015/10/hillary-clinton-robot-sweat

I fricken knew it!   ::hysterical::
« Last Edit: October 12, 2015, 11:12:56 AM by Libertas »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #121 on: October 16, 2015, 08:08:29 AM »
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/10/15/source-fbi-probe-clinton-email-focused-on-gross-negligence-provision/

Whatever...

Until it's orange jumpsuit, manacles and perp-walk...what difference does it make?

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #122 on: October 16, 2015, 02:16:00 PM »

Until it's orange jumpsuit, manacles and perp-walk...what difference does it make?

Never gonna happen. She's a Clinton, remember?
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #123 on: October 16, 2015, 04:24:22 PM »
If you are stupid enough to ignore Hillary's transgressions and vote for her, you also have no heart and as evil as she is.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #124 on: October 19, 2015, 07:37:41 AM »

Never gonna happen. She's a Clinton, remember?

There are other ways...where's that Vast Right-Wing Conspiracy at we used to hear so much about?

#VRWC is BS!   ::mooning::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #125 on: October 19, 2015, 07:38:38 AM »
If you are stupid enough to ignore Hillary's transgressions and vote for her, you also have no heart and as evil as she is.

You just described half the nation...and it is getting dumber, more polluted and more evil by the hour...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #126 on: October 21, 2015, 07:58:16 AM »
http://www.nationalreview.com/article/425865/hillary-clinton-whitewater-indictment-judicial-watch-lawsuit

“Judicial Watch has confirmed the existence of draft indictments of Hillary Clinton for her lies and obstruction in the Whitewater bank-fraud investigation,” the group’s president Tom Fitton wrote in the statement. “The Obama administration is refusing to release these records out of concern for Hillary Clinton’s privacy. Hillary Clinton’s privacy cannot be allowed to trump the public’s interest in knowing more about whether she obstructed justice and lied to a federal grand jury.”

::laughonfloor::

Obama Regime concerned for Clinton's privacy! 

::hysterical::

More like they knew by footdragging it would add more attention to it!

Whatever.  Since the PTBs had any potential punishment snuffed back then, little damage it could do now other than short-term PR shock value for Millennials who have no clue anyway...

ETA - But the Vast Clinton Politics of Personal Destruction Team is sure alive and still kicking:

http://www.weaselzippers.us/237310-author-hillarys-team-flooded-amazon-with-negative-reviews-trying-to-shut-down-my-book/

Yeah, you just can't keep a good dirtbag down...if there is sh*t to toss, it will get tossed.

« Last Edit: October 21, 2015, 08:17:08 AM by Libertas »

Offline richb

• Established Member
« Reply #127 on: October 21, 2015, 04:14:24 PM »
Imagine,,,, they could have stopped this crook 20 years ago.................

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #128 on: October 21, 2015, 05:24:16 PM »
She, and Bill, must have a vault full of dirt on people that would put J. Edgar to shame.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #129 on: October 29, 2015, 11:02:35 AM »
She isn't new to being a dirtbag...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #131 on: November 04, 2015, 11:39:48 AM »
Everything I read here...

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/hillary-clintons-2016-presidential-bid-rocked-bombshell-claims-over-death-her-lover

...is believable...

...except that part about someone "falling in love" with that vile succubus!

::speechless::   ::puke::   ::exitstageleft::

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #133 on: November 04, 2015, 02:52:54 PM »
...and no Vince Foster around to "clean that sh*t up"...

TFB

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #135 on: November 09, 2015, 12:04:29 PM »
Damn, I hate being right...because it means yet another massive injustice is being perpetrated by a Prog!

http://www.weaselzippers.us/238990-whitewashing-hillary-step-one-shut-down-fbi-probe/

I swear, these effing Clinton's must have swiped Hoover's old secret files and kept updating them!!!   ::pullhair::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #136 on: November 17, 2015, 08:35:49 AM »
Priceless!

Judicial Watch today released more than 35 pages of emails former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s top aide Huma Abedin revealing that Abedin advised Clinton aide and frequent companion Monica Hanley that it was “very important” to go over phone calls with Clinton because the former Secretary of State was “often confused.”

Abedin: Have you been going over her calls with her? So she knows singh is at 8? [India Prime Minister Manmohan Singh]
Hanley: She was in bed for a nap by the time I heard that she had an 8am call. Will go over with her
Abedin: Very imp to do that. She’s often confused.

http://www.judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-email-reveals-top-aide-huma-abedin-warning-state-department-staffer-that-hillary-clinton-is-often-confused/

And this is almost a full 3 years ago...think she has improved or degraded mentally since then?  After all, she did leave an Ambassador and highly trained security to die in Benghazi, so she has probably blown more than one 3am call...

::speechless::

And still, this stunning POS is probably going to be the next POSOTUS...

::unknowncomic::

#BlameTheE-GOP

Offline richb

• Established Member
« Reply #137 on: November 17, 2015, 06:13:41 PM »
Oh great just what we need,  she is probably in the starting stages of Alzheimer's or Parkinson's disease. 

Or at least the same general disinterest in the hum dum everyday running tasks that Obama has.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #138 on: November 18, 2015, 06:49:46 AM »
Progs don't care...even if one of theirs is legally brain-dead...they'd all cover it up and their pals in the propaganda dept (MFM) would be more than willing accomplices.

What's one more item for the memory hole?

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #139 on: November 23, 2015, 08:36:01 AM »
The Succubus and her hypocritical War on Women meme...chickens coming home to roost...

During the exchange with Klein, the notoriously media-shy Broaddrick accused Clinton of complacency in covering up her husband’s alleged sexual crimes and indiscretions.

“I think she has always known everything about him. I think they have this evil compact between the two of them that they each know what the other does and overlook it. And go right on. And cover one for the other,” she said.

She recalled a personal meeting with Hillary in 1978, in which, Broaddrick believes, the future First Lady strongly implied the alleged rape victim must stay silent about her traumatic experience.

Broaddrick said she “almost died” two months ago when she saw a Clinton campaign ad in which Hillary insisted all women must be sided with if they accuse men of sexual assault.

“You have the right to be heard. You have the right to be believed. We’re with you,” Clinton said in the video, which she addressed to “every survivor of sexual assault.”

Broaddrick responded: “Aaron, the only thing that I would like to say is I hope that someday these two people, these people that I feel like are so evil, will be brought to justice.”

“You know, if I can help in that, I will. But these are not good people for America,” she said of Bill and Hillary.

Broaddrick said she was prompted to speak on Klein’s show after she saw Clinton’s Benghazi testimony last month.  The show airs on New York’s AM 970 The Answer and Philadelphia’s NewsTalk 990 AM.

“The only thing that made me consider coming forward again at this time at my age is when I saw her on that Benghazi hearing. Which was really hard to look at. I always turn the channel when either one of them are on TV. But when I saw that look on her face. It was the very same look back in 1978. That lying look.”

Broaddrick said she fears for a Hillary presidency because “she lies. Just like she did in the Bengahzi hearing. She lies. She covers up. Just to imagine her in that position would not be good for America.”

And it is good to see people are not letting this demon lie on social media too.

http://dailycaller.com/2015/11/22/backfire-hillary-tweets-all-sexual-abuse-accusers-deserve-to-be-believed-is-reminded-of-her-husband/

She is right...these people are evil...and Hillary probably is the worst of the two!