Author Topic: Another Hoyt Screed  (Read 7622 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Another Hoyt Screed
« Reply #20 on: March 09, 2015, 07:06:04 AM »
Wow.  Just caught up on this thread...and after sifting through the linked bilge I can only come to the conclusion that these poor creatures are truly and completely f**ked in the head...and even worse I think deep down in their gut they know they are completely full of sh*t.  Pan said early we should just pay them know mind...that their delusion is on them, well that is true but not quite true enough...part of it is on us and those like us that might be in their acquaintance, to warn them the error of their ways (more on the latter below).  Sam Adams, John Adams, Benjamin Franklin, George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, etc did not give up on arguing for Liberty when faced with foot-draggers like John Dickenson...in the end people were swayed to Independence and Liberty or abstained or had others sit in their stead.  We are at a greater disadvantage than the Founders faced.  Back then the population was roughly split in thirds...for Liberty, for England and the neutrals out only for themselves.  Today we have a hard third for Tyranny and soft-headed majority of 50% Loyalists of mixed political affiliation and philosophy and 20% who know something stinks when they smell it...and of the latter if we have 3-5% willing to fight Tyranny then that is the way it shall be.  These fools at Hoyt's will be begging for mercy as they are herded into cattle cars from people who will show then none.  Let them call us names...in the end, when it is too late for them...they will remember our warnings and they will weep with a sickening sorrow their souls have never felt before, and may God have mercy on their souls.  About the only benefit I see from them is that it should tie up a lot of resources to do that rounding up and shipping off, maybe we can misbehave mightily at that time.

Oh and, as far as this is concerned...

"Weisshaupt, I demand you (and 'Soup) (and Libertas) stop false flaggin' us ovah heah, ya heah?"

Those people are completely unsane...we did not cause McConnell and Boehner to surrender immediately after the election and give Obama and the Dem's everything they asked for...what the frack is their batshyt insane loginc on that one?  The only thing they could argue that would have a modicum of intelligence applied to it would be that they did it to put people like us in their place, that this is who they are, and they better STFD and STFU because that is the way it is...you get us, or you get them...and they stupidly think that by their actions there is much a difference between the two!!!  And why would we need to be put into our place if what we warned about did not come to pass?  fricken fools!

They are the False Flag, everybody sticking up for the E-GOP are the False Flag ringleaders!  Look to yourselves, fools!

Screw them.  Like the Dem's, these people are the walking dead...their brains are dead, the rest is just waiting to catch up...
« Last Edit: March 09, 2015, 07:11:56 AM by Libertas »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2015, 08:58:45 AM »

If you cannot draw the distinctions between the depredations of the Nazis in Germany and the problems we’re facing now, you’re a blinkered fool.

Oh, okay; apparently the Nazis fired up the machine full power and overnight, not incrementally.

Another comment suggested that we bear only a superficial resemblance to the  NAZI's at this point as well.  They simply do not understand ( and do not want to )  how the NAZIs came to power - despite that fact that is exactly what Hoyt appears to be afraid of  if the revolution occurs.  The Nazis came to power during a period of hyper inflation and economic hardship. They came to power by using private and state power to persecute their opposition.  First in small harassing ways - breaking up political meetings with thugs, graffiti , boycotts of businesses by placing armed thugs in front of stores and so on. (Hey wasn't there a bunch of armed thugs in front of polling places recently.. oh never mind.)  - As they came into real government power, they started using State power to arrest people, seize their property, and make the harassment and persecution of undesirables more universal ( Gun laws, Obamacare Right of Conscience violations, Pro-gay legislation) . Agit Prop to make sure you knew who the enemy is ( hint: Tea party and sovereign citizens are terrorists!)  Strengthening of the police state ( DHS now has direct access to NSA records, Pre-placement of heavy military gear, ammo purchases, and the right to do Civil asset forfieture ( size property without trial)  They are taking over communications - The FCC internet rules , google scrubbing search terms so only sites that tell the "truth" appear, spying on/leaning on  journalists

All that is that  funny period you mention where  the NAZIs didn't grow to full power overnight.  That is the stage we are in now. They are seeing how far they can go before the Guns come out. ( Bundy Ranch anyone)  Hoyt and her bunch will see these as "isolated incidents" and "general humanf**kupedness" (my grammar is atrocious - but she can make up a word like that..) and not systemic,  even though its planned, well-thought out  probing and trial balloons.

Also, if you missed it, Sipsey Street irregulars is reporting Direct  interference with communications  and travel plans for their groups. We are a long way from shooting? Better tell these guys that
And don't forget your papers! because things are in the works to restrict travel for everyone.

But remember that is all superficial.  Because I use the word "superficial" to describe it.

Tea Party Patriots is working on a money bomb - they had a Million Dollar goal. They are at maybe an 1/8 of that.  The "false flag" defection of the e-GOP  ( while all of the above is going on)  seems to have had a demoralizing effect.
Hoyt's Pollyanna days  are coming to a close.. She can stand above us screaming we are all bloodthirsty, but that won't change what is coming.  Yes, I hope for a bloody revolution because I do not believe there is ANY OTHER WAY to restore liberty to my children. But I don't plan to be able to fight in this revolution - my age and physical conditions preclude it.  I will defend my family. I hope I don't have to.  But   I do not believe there is any other way to make liberals respect the rights of others  or a social contract to create a limited government other than to stick a gun into their faces. 

Maybe Hoyt will get her ten years before it all goes.  But they aren't going to do it with Jeb Bush in office and I am still taking bet he is the nominee. TPTB have decreed it.  TPTB use the GOP as the vehicle to push the most unpopular agenda items, and that means a Woodrow Wilson like era of "loyalty laws", overseas military action, and so on.  Having Hillary in office will actually hinder them I think (not much , but maybe some) because they are betting on the Republican Blind loyalty to country - and maybe there is enough of that left - but less than they think.. its not my country anymore.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2015, 09:37:31 AM by Weisshaupt »

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #22 on: March 09, 2015, 12:47:47 PM »
You know those ultraviolet lights you see in the food prep area of restaurants?  There's a suction duct right under those lights, so when flies and other bugs are attracted to the UV light they get sucked up.  It helps keeps the kitchen sanitary by eliminating insects.

That's the GOP.  They are the bright shining UV decoy, whose entire purpose is to attract the votes of people like us so they can then be disposed of unceremoniously.  If it were not so, we would have seen proof by now.  They have been given electoral victories of historic margins over the past several years, and should have been emboldened by this mandate from the voters, yet they have consistently and inexplicably failed to take advantage of it.  No need to ask why anymore.

Just because we don't have active tyranny right now (though that is becoming increasingly debatable, given the now-routine circumvention of the 4th Amendment, etc) that does not change the fact that the apparatus of tyranny is being assembled at a furious pace.  The apparatus is already in place to enable turn key tyranny.  When you combine this with an obvious intent, it is stupid not to call it for what it is.

These people are proof of the saying "the amount of tyranny you get is exactly the amount you are willing to accept."  That is my main problem with them.  We should be willing to accept none.  By their way of thinking, we'll always have just slightly less than an intolerable amount of it.  Such a system may not mean gulags and cattle cars, but it is a long way from freedom too.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #23 on: March 09, 2015, 02:31:11 PM »
Exactly, they have fallen for soft tyranny and history has ALWAYS shown that governents on such a trajectory always push a little bit more that direction each and every day...until one day...perhaps once the right (by right I mean wrong) people (or just one person) obtains power and the final push over the precipice is as easy as pie...

The GOP has had literally dozens and dozens of chances these past 26 years...and what have they DONE?!  Enough talk about what they want to do, hope to do, wish they could do...what have they DONE?

Therein lies your answer.

They and their ilk...like Loyalists back in the day...will get what is coming to them...and I think they'll get more than they got back in the day...

Online Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #24 on: March 09, 2015, 03:43:07 PM »

Just because we don't have active tyranny right now (though that is becoming increasingly debatable, given the now-routine circumvention of the 4th Amendment, etc) that does not change the fact that the apparatus of tyranny is being assembled at a furious pace. 

The tyranny IS  active now - at the "lets make examples of certain individuals" and "lets see what we can get away with before they point rifles at us" stage.
Gibson Guitar, True the Vote, Numerous Tea Party Groups, the Bundy Ranch,  prosectuions of "Anti-gay" businesses,  The Various Pro gun rallies and protests, the Govt shut down of Privately leased  property, illegal Blanket Anmesty, Operation "Choke point", the Title IX memos, the  FCC internet regs, ammo bans and so on.  All of them are TYRANNNY by definition regardles sof Hoyt and her ilk are willing to recognize them as such. They are also systematic as they can be used ANYWHERE in the system to attack anyone. But to Hoyt I guess its only systematic if they attempt to attack EVERYONE instead  of trying to create a chilling effect through attacking some.. First they Came for the Jews, but they are only SOME of the people, so its all okay according to Hoyt.

tyranny
noun tyr·an·ny \?tir-?-n?\

: cruel and unfair treatment by people with power over others

: a government in which all power belongs to one person : the rule or authority of a tyrant

plural tyr·an·nies
Full Definition of TYRANNY
:  oppressive power <every form of tyranny over the mind of man — Thomas Jefferson>; especially :  oppressive power exerted by government <the tyranny of a police state>
a :  a government in which absolute power is vested in a single ruler; especially :  one characteristic of an ancient Greek city-state
b :  the office, authority, and administration of a tyrant
:  a rigorous condition imposed by some outside agency or force <living under the tyranny of the clock — Dixon Wecter>
:  an oppressive, harsh, or unjust act :  a tyrannical act <workers who had suffered tyrannies>
See tyranny defined for English-language learners
See tyranny defined for kids
Examples of TYRANNY

The refugees were fleeing tyranny.
    He was dedicated to ending the tyranny of slavery.
    a nation ruled by tyranny
    She felt lost in the bureaucratic tyrannies of the university system.
    The king sought an absolute tyranny over the colonies.

The above are examples of " oppressive power exerted by government"  - they can't even cover it with the color of law- the Constitution expressly forbids what they are doing.

By their way of thinking, we'll always have just slightly less than an intolerable amount of it.  [/quite]
Hoyt said an example of the intolerable would be if the FCC regs end up standing and being enforced.  Want to bet that from now on she believes that they will be repealed. Any day now. No Really. Any day.  So they become "tolerable"
« Last Edit: March 10, 2015, 07:29:02 AM by Weisshaupt »

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #25 on: March 09, 2015, 04:30:39 PM »
  Wow.  Just caught up on this thread...and after sifting through the linked bilge I can only come to the conclusion that these poor creatures are truly and completely f**ked in the head...and even worse I think deep down in their gut they know they are completely full of sh*t.  Pan said early we should just pay them know mind...that their delusion is on them,

They've completely given in to their  fears and that's because they gave up in their heads a long long time ago. They have become hopeless.   Which is really all based on fear.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #26 on: March 09, 2015, 04:48:37 PM »
Exactly, they have fallen for soft tyranny
Now that I think about it, "soft tyranny" is a term I would accept for what is happening. But you see Libertas, soft tyranny isn't "real tyranny"

Online Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #27 on: March 09, 2015, 05:06:14 PM »
And coincidentally ( I think)  we have from Ann B:

1.)  I start writing, and while I certainly could comment on everything, I simply have no drive to do so.  I warned and warned, screamed and screamed.  It’s too late now.

I wrote a piece for AmericanThinker.com nearly four years ago titled, “We the Stupid”.  And people are STILL convinced, after all of this, that their government is legitimate, and that this can all be undone and fixed peacefully, through elections and the extant paradigm.  It can’t.  Someone told me just a few weeks ago that “there isn’t going to be any war, and you are crazy to think that there will be.”  And you know, he may be right.  War involves fighting.  At this point, I don’t think there will be any real resistance.  And I’m not just saying that as some sort of reverse psychology trick in order to get people riled up.  This culture, even the “good” part, is so far gone and so effeminate (more on this below), that it is incapable of even the most mild act of resistance or self-defense.

This is what I wrote four years ago.

Finally, I do not understand how it can possibly be that conservative writers are still addressing Obama as if he is actually trying to help the economy, but his well-intentioned policies are failing.

Obama is the enemy. Obama is a Marxist-Communist usurper and puppet front for a cabal of Marxist-Communists who are actively trying to destroy the United States of America. Everything they have done, are doing, and will do has the single goal of collapsing and destroying the U.S. economy, military, constitutional government and culture. What part of “Marxist Revolution” do you not understand?

The Obama regime is not a failure. The Obama regime is not incompetent. The Obama regime has achieved more in two and a half years than anyone could have possibly foreseen. It has debased the currency by 50% of the GDP and guaranteed that our economy will collapse. It has looted the Treasury for more than the size of a top-ten economy and embezzled that wealth into the hands of their fellow Marxists in preparation for the final collapse of the United States. It has ground the economy of the United States to a screeching halt. It has destabilized the entire Muslim world and ensured that there will be a nuclear war centered around Israel within the decade.

The Obama regime has no interest whatsoever in “stimulus” or “getting folks back to work.” How can you not understand this? How can we possibly win this war if we refuse to come to terms with the fact that we are, in fact, fighting a war?

God save the United States of America, because the people are far too stupid to do it themselves.

2.  I want to make a distinction between effeminacy and, for the sake of clarity, “swishing faggotry”.  Most men today are still, in fact, heterosexual.  But they are extremely effeminate.  Whilst being sexually oriented towards heteronormative acts (simply put, they “like girls”), their mode of being, of addressing the world, is almost completely feminized.  When confronted with a problem, their method of dealing with it is to first DENY THAT THE PROBLEM EXISTS.  Eyes down.  Look away.  DON’T TALK ABOUT IT.  Pretend nothing is wrong, and eventually the problem will either go away, fix itself, or someone else (namely “a man”), will solve the problem for us, out of sight, and then we won’t ever actually have to deal with it.  This is how females are generally wired, because women are physically weaker than men, and the best way for a woman to keep from getting raped and murdered is to AVOID combat situations in the first place.  This is what today’s post-Christian western man has been trained to do and be since infancy.

The other profoundly feminine mode of avoidance is something I observe on a near-daily basis.  It is the strategy that says, “Let’s wait to do anything until it is too late to do anything.  Then it won’t be our fault, because it will have been too late to do anything.”  This is such transparent cowardice, but oh, so attractive to the effeminized men of today.  It is painted not as the abject cowardice and impotence that it is, but rather as “prudence”.  It is now believed that the prudent man is not the man who discerns and does the right, but rather the man who does NOTHING.

I am reminded of Bonhoeffer’s quote: “Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”

No, the hallmark gesture of today’s effeminized man is not the limp wrist and swishing hips of the “faggot”.  The hallmark gesture of today’s effeminized post-Christian western man is the SHRUGGING OF THE SHOULDERS.  Devoid of virility, devoid of potency, and at its core, devoid of CHARITY, today’s man, when confronted with evil, turns his head away to the side, shrugs his shoulders, and bleats out his twin mottoes:

THERE’S NOTHING I CAN DO ABOUT IT.

I DON’T CARE – IT’S NOT MY PROBLEM.

And so, many people look at the oligarch class, these nefarious characters infecting every corner of society, from the halls of academia, to the corporate boardrooms, to the halls of government, to the halls of the Church, and they see, generally, drooling imbeciles.  And they then think that surely these drooling imbeciles will do themselves in – all we need do is wait for them to trip over their own thingamajigs and beat themselves.  But that isn’t going to happen.  They will continue to roll.  They will continue to march down the field, because not only are we not mounting an effective defense – MUCH LESS any sort of counter-offense, WE AREN’T EVEN FIELDING A TEAM.

If two teams are playing, and one team is the “NFL Dream Team of All Time” and the other team is comprised of a blind, mentally retarded three year old, the blind, mentally retarded three year old, ALONE, can beat the NFL Dream Team of All Time IF the Dream Team never comes out of the locker room.  The blind, retarded three year old can literally run up and down the gridiron, scoring at will, so long as the Dream Team remains in the locker room, watching the blind, mentally retarded three year old cross the goal line time after time, shrugging their shoulders, declaring, “There’s nothing we can do about it.  Whatever.  It’s not my problem.”

And what is never shown on camera or discussed is the “coach” (satan) and “assistant coaches” (demons) on the sidelines, coaxing and calling the mentally retarded three year old down the field to uncontested score after uncontested score.

Online Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #28 on: March 09, 2015, 05:17:01 PM »
They've completely given in to their  fears and that's because they gave up in their heads a long long time ago. They have become hopeless.   Which is really all based on fear.

Oh, I think fear is quite a rational response, and they are behind our curve for sure, so far behind they may never catch up. But I remember the nightmares and thoughts I had dealing coming to the realization that open conflict with "friends and neighbors" as they say, is both necessary and what it would mean in terms of my decision making and dealing with life , and none of it was pleasant.

But as Commissioner Gordon said in 'The Dark Knight Returns" ,

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #29 on: March 09, 2015, 07:18:40 PM »
... I do not understand how it can possibly be that conservative writers are still addressing Obama as if he is actually trying to help the economy, but his well-intentioned policies are failing.

This is what so disgusted me about McCain "we have nothing to fear from an Obama presidency" -- what the hell kind of election opponent SAYS SUCH A THING -- and then again with Romney asserting Obama's "good intentions".

During both elections, both men treated their Republican opponents as they should have treated Obongo, while letting Obongo skate.  This is when I became aware that something more bigger was rotten in DC.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #30 on: March 10, 2015, 06:37:47 AM »
Exactly, they have fallen for soft tyranny
Now that I think about it, "soft tyranny" is a term I would accept for what is happening. But you see Libertas, soft tyranny isn't "real tyranny"

And these people see things in such a pure absolutist light, don't they?  Ironic, that.  Oh, and naive and stupidly evil it also is.  In their petty little minds as long as they can roam about in pseudo freedom (ie-they have not been molested, investigated, harassed or mistreated in any way...yet...by Statists) they think any publicized events happening to strangers is just an abberation not worth thinking about or extrapolating any meaning to.

They behave exactly like dumb bleeping animals...and they'll be treated accordingly.

Oh, and this is a gem Weisshaupt - I am reminded of Bonhoeffer’s quote: “Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”

But seriously...Ann is being a bit a of a silly goose...such Judeo-Christian moralizing only works for those with a functioning soul and conscience, and without that I'll bet there is not courage or bravery to be had...effeminized man appears to be in the majority...she got that part right.  And I think most are in politics...and they dominate the GOP.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2015, 06:44:50 AM by Libertas »

Online Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #31 on: March 10, 2015, 10:00:15 AM »
But seriously...Ann is being a bit a of a silly goose...such Judeo-Christian moralizing only works for those with a functioning soul and conscience, and without that I'll bet there is not courage or bravery to be had..

Oh, I am pretty sure Ann fully knows the futility of it.  She posts less and less often , and when she does, more and more about her religious ideas and thoughts, rather than the same old tired screed.

I start writing, and while I certainly could comment on everything, I simply have no drive to do so.  I warned and warned, screamed and screamed.  It’s too late now

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #32 on: March 10, 2015, 10:39:09 AM »
I wonder if it bothers Ann having to quote Dietrich Bonhoeffer, a member of the Prussian Confessing Church (Lutheran/Calvinist).
« Last Edit: March 10, 2015, 10:55:34 AM by Glock32 »

- Yours Truly

Online Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #33 on: March 10, 2015, 11:23:14 AM »
I wonder if it bothers Ann having to quote Dietrich Bonhoeffer, a member of the Prussian Confessing Church (Lutheran/Calvinist).

I doubt it. Truth is where you find it..

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #34 on: March 10, 2015, 11:26:12 AM »
Here you go:

http://www.dethguild.com/a-reply-to-sara-hoyt/

This letter is in response to the article Author Sara Hoyt wrote on her website According To Hoyt, in which she requested the angry and betrayed masses composing the Republican’s voting base “hang tough” and “suffer through Vally Forge.”

What follows is our reply:

Ma’am, we like your writing, and hold you in high regard, but, we’re going to be brutally honest with you. (Because we’re candid with people we respect).

You’re out of your pretty little skull if you think we will ever give the Republican Party another hay-penny or vote after what they just did. These hucksters spent the better part of a year lying to us about their intentions and heaping layer upon layer of scorn on our cherished beliefs. The traitors campaigned on stopping illegal Amnesty and Obamacare. FULL STOP. These GOP charlatans had one. single. job. – and we empowered them in every way necessary to do exactly that. They could have done nothing. NOTHING. End of story. Nothing. They could have packed the bags, gone home, and won the day for liberty.

But no – the Chamber of Commerce would have NONE OF THAT.

Instead of winning, the Republicans not only crossed boundaries to cooperate with the Democrats, (to make brutally certain they eviscerated us ugly tea party muppets), they then collaborated with the house minority to shield Boehnor from what should have been a career ending backstab. This betrayal is 1856 bad. What you just witnessed friends, was the death of a political party – the Neo-Whig Party tore it’s wrists open – live… and in real time.

This act of throat slitting was beyond contemptible. It was beyond the pale, and nearly beyond our ability to properly express with mere words. Murderous rage given a voice. The literary equivalent of Van Gough’s “Scream.” Some things you don’t come back from Mrs Hoyt. Sometime the damage done is irreparable. For example: Introducing twenty-million-plus Mexican statists. Congratulations – the Republican party just effectively swung Texas blue. Be patient? Suffer through? Persevere? TO WHAT END!!!! This cannot be undone!!!! This will never be FIXED! This play was for the entire game ma’am!

(We won’t even go into how badly this shredded the last tatters of our rent constitution. OK, we lied – we’ll do just that – The legislative branch, due to the willful and deliberate actions of the Republican party, just canonized Obama’s executive overreach! It’s now precedent! They gave their imprimatur to Hussein’s lawlessness! It will forevermore be used to justify scores more usurpations).

After this… after enduring the willing hate hurled at us by the establishment… you would have us… “ONE LAST TIME!” dine on grilled scat courtesy of our Republican Chefs? Ma’am… with all due respect… you are asking too much of this old man and his family. We will self-edit our true feelings on your “plan,” out of professional respect for your body of work – and the assumption that you accidentally tripped tonight and cracked your head on the tile floor. Please seek immediate medical treatment. This is looking more and more like a concussion.

Finally, we’re going to take “issue” with the whole “We are making conservative inroads into the Republican party” business. Would you please go examine who all “signed off” to allow these various travesties to even come TO a vote? Red State has the numbers – the REAL vote took place procedurally in both the house and senate. The sham votes on the actual legislation – as outrageous as they may be – were engineered to “protect” as many Republicans as possible. This whole thing was a preordained farce from the second the 2014 campaign season started. The number of RINOS, traitors, owned and black-mailed are far greater than the actual vote would indicate. (Or do we need to remind you that these “Stalwarts of Modern American Conservatism” re-coronated Boehnor as their near first official act)?

This is ruinous. We are now doomed to have our voice negated whole-cloth by an unending Tsunami of illegals, who vote reliably statist… no Ma’am. You’re trying to lead us somewhere we won’t… no… CAN’T follow you. We have honor and principle – the Republican party has neither. We cannot ever again condone these lying weasels. And frankly, that’s pretty unfair to liars and weasels. We don’t know if it’s fair to ANY word in any language really. Perhaps we need to invent one for the Republicans. Something that accurately reflects the hatred we feel towards them.

How about we settle on “OMNILOATH?”

Such is the magnitude of this betrayal that even the “We Republicans are Less Evil than the Democrats” argument fails on it’s face. From our way of seeing things, funding the ACA coupled with introducing millions of foreign voters was a blow the likes of which America has not suffered since Woodrow Wilson dismembered the Senate. Less evil? How about “Equally Evil AND Stupid?”

We are done with seeking peaceful redress of our grievances, and through looking for “President Washington.” We’re seeking our “General Washington” – and searching for him now – not in another thirty years after Google has filled is quota of H1B Visas. We’ve been convinced he’s required before we can shuffle onward to “President Washington.”

No more Ma’am. Just… no more. This is intolerable. You cannot… EVER put a Goddamned cherry on top of this sh*t-cream-sundae. Not with all the maraschino cherries in all the galaxies and parallel universes combined.

- Yours Truly

Online Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #35 on: March 10, 2015, 11:37:36 AM »
Here you go:

http://www.dethguild.com/a-reply-to-sara-hoyt/

Go read the f**king comments in that sh*thole – what an outrageous RINO echo-chamber cesspool. Those idiots really would eat anything their whip-crackers fed them. They are every solitary bit as bad as the worst barking moonbats, and they can’t even see it. I am f**king amazed, and the little bit of faith I still had left in humanity has now been decidedly crushed.

Let.
It.
Burn.

Yeah. That.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #36 on: March 10, 2015, 11:41:42 AM »
Ya know what the denyers will pull from that excellent reply? "You are racist because you called him Hussein."

I'd lay down a cool $hundo says somebody brings it up.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #37 on: March 10, 2015, 11:45:26 AM »
It's not exactly breaking in Sara's direction very well, is it?

I may go back and troll   ::devil::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #38 on: March 10, 2015, 11:47:10 AM »
I was just reading that G!

Follow the crumbs!  This thing has really set people off.  I think a seminal moment has been reached for millions of Americans, we simply are not going to put up with this sh*t anymore...it may be a bit too late as far as peaceful restoration hopes go, but it should be encouraged to cause the break needed to let Statists of all stripes know the phoney baloney game is once and forevermore, over.

*Emperor Misha -

"Weepy Boner and Mitch McCockless"
"Let it burn.  Oh, and remember our suggestion that it might be a good idea to vote Democrat in Ohio if that’s what it took to unseat Boner? Remember how that was 'too much' and 'beyond the pale' and 'you’re ridiculous!'  Yeah, about that…  Thatisall.  Wake us up when the shooting starts. We’re done."

http://nicedoggie.net/?p=10952

Letters are swell, but they can be tossed out...harder to do with swarms of pissed of people...   ;)

http://www.wnd.com/2015/01/voters-feel-betrayed-by-gop-warns-radio-talker/#!

RepublicRats, eff 'em.

http://www.redstate.com/diary/traversecityconservative/2014/12/17/leaving-republicans-mark-levin-right-im-inch-away-leaving-gone/

Boehner = Judas.  Can't argue with that.  But there be a lot of Judas's in the GOP!

http://www.thefederalistpapers.org/us/boehner-goes-full-judas-again-this-time-75-republicans-betray-voters-with-him

Direct confrontation.  Fukkin-A!

http://www.qando.net/2013/08/06/the-need-for-more-direct-action-against-the-gop-establishment/

I think the GOP is going to have its ass literally kicked in, I think these assholes have effed over enough people that more are now willing to walk away from them rather than feel like a cheap street-walking whore and cast their lot with them one more time.  I think they are in the process of becoming extinct.  Their death throes will not be pretty, they'll last out and curse us, call us what they in fact are - traitors.  They'll be spewing and spinning their heads around like a possessed person.  But they will be trounced, they will be forced to go down crying and pleading and lying their asses off, or they'll jump to the DemonRat Party...or they'll just take their campaign cash and disappear.  But they will be done.

God praise the day!

Online Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #39 on: March 10, 2015, 11:49:43 AM »
It's not exactly breaking in Sara's direction very well, is it?

That may be good news.. Maybe the preference cascade against the GOP is finally happening, and there could be a viable 3rd party in a few years.  I won't ever vote GOP again. I might vote for a 3rd party.  Might.  There is precious little  time left, and of course this is how it worked beofre the Civil war too.. the GOP was the third party then, and got into high  office just in time for all hell to break loose.  Of course,  that took more time than I think we have left.