Author Topic: Another Hoyt Screed  (Read 7520 times)

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Re: Another Hoyt Screed
« Reply #40 on: March 10, 2015, 11:56:49 AM »
I hate the E-GOP more than I do the Democrats.  The Democrats are what they are.  They are the domestic enemies of Western Civilization.  But there is an affirming clarity in knowing who your enemy is and deciding to face him down.  Far more dangerous are the duplicitous snakes who secretly work with the enemy, promising to lower the drawbridge under cover of dark in exchange for Lands & Titles from the new liege lords once the fighting is over.

They all need to be dancing the dead man's jig as far as I'm concerned.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #41 on: March 10, 2015, 12:20:44 PM »
Yup.

Can't deal with existential scum until their enablers are swept aside.

Really explains why the DemonRats are so eager to keep Boehner as Speaker, eh?

The Dem's employing that "the enemy of my enemy is my friend..and once they are dealt with I will go back to hating my friend and slay him" strategy.

A Mohammadan strategy at that too...which fits...

L.I.B.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #42 on: March 10, 2015, 01:16:58 PM »
It's not exactly breaking in Sara's direction very well, is it?

That may be good news.. Maybe the preference cascade against the GOP is finally happening, and there could be a viable 3rd party in a few years.  I won't ever vote GOP again. I might vote for a 3rd party.  Might.  There is precious little  time left, and of course this is how it worked beofre the Civil war too.. the GOP was the third party then, and got into high  office just in time for all hell to break loose.  Of course,  that took more time than I think we have left.

I haven't considered myself a pubbie for a long time (a fact which causes considerable consternation with my older brother). I vote for the person that most closely reflects my views and values. They just happen to be affiliated with the GOP. When they "F" me I don't vote for them again. I worked to elect a state senator and he "F'd" us on the phagmarraige thing so I will never support him again. My brother points out the things he did that helped our cause and tries to rationalize the betrayal. I can't (won't) forget.

The thing my brother agonizes over the most is that if we abandon the GOP on principle and insist that we only support conservatives the left will win (at least until we reorganize or build anew). To that I point out McStain and Mittens and ask where that got us? Reconcile yourself to the fact that it is going to be a long, cruel haul with few successes and fewer friends.

Of course this is the same brother who regales me of anecdotes of contending with room-fulls of people like Hoyt's Hooters. He admits that he is like a salmon swimming against the currents. He hates it when I point out that when the fishies are doing that they are going home to die.

Sobering thought, innit?

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #43 on: March 11, 2015, 06:42:29 AM »
I like thought food.   ::thumbsup::

PS-Looks like the Hoyt posting has fizzled off into the E-GOP echo-chamber congratulating itself and stoking the shared delusion that the GOP matters anymore...Jeesh, are these lemmings going to get an eye-opener!

Oh hey, lookie here!

One of Hoyt's Hero's slamming people he has no right to slam, because as you can see from his idiotic comments, he has no fracking idea what he is talking about!  This master of conflation unites deception, deflection and personal destruction like a died-in-the-wool Soviet-style Zompolit!

He, all like him...the E-GOP and all their scummy little minions...are TRAITORS, period!

We'll see how they deal with things in an adult manner when the fur really starts to fly.  These apes like to throw their sh*t around...soon we'll find out how well they can catch.

Cue Steetlight Serenade...

« Last Edit: March 11, 2015, 07:43:48 AM by Libertas »

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #44 on: March 11, 2015, 08:46:34 AM »
PS-Looks like the Hoyt posting has fizzled off into the E-GOP echo-chamber congratulating itself and stoking the shared delusion that the GOP matters anymore...Jeesh, are these lemmings going to get an eye-opener!

Maybe. The anger expressed everywhere and the "i'll vote democrat" and "Let it burn" sentiments made fade as the emotion does. However I think there enough us us who are done now, and who realize if there is a political solution, it won't come via the eGOP, that the GOP will never win an election again.  If they are worried about a third party conservative candidate splitting the vote - the eGOP  can withdraw their nominee from consideration. After all , if this really about getting our country and freedom back, they shouldn't have any objection to sitting this one out so it can happen.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #45 on: March 11, 2015, 09:08:26 AM »

Maybe. The anger expressed everywhere and the "i'll vote democrat" and "Let it burn" sentiments made fade as the emotion does. However I think there enough us us who are done now, and who realize if there is a political solution, it won't come via the eGOP, that the GOP will never win an election again.  If they are worried about a third party conservative candidate splitting the vote - the eGOP  can withdraw their nominee from consideration. After all , if this really about getting our country and freedom back, they shouldn't have any objection to sitting this one out so it can happen.

I think that sentiment as you call it is in actuality a throbbing raw nerve...and I have no doubt the eGOP will keep poking it and inflaming it with continued acts of intentional treason...so I think their days of benefiting from a sentiment of "better than the Dem's" is dead, and they will never sit down and let a non-eGOP stooge win an election...no, they'll vote for a Dem rather than stoop to supporting a real alternative to a Democrat...after all, they can work with Democrats.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #46 on: March 11, 2015, 10:01:00 AM »
..no, they'll vote for a Dem rather than stoop to supporting a real alternative to a Democrat...after all, they can work with Democrats.

It was more a comment for the Hoyts of the world. The eGOP has betrayed enough of thier base enough times, that they will not vote eGOP for any reason. So if Hoyt wants a win, she better get her eGOP guy to sit the F' down.  She can even primary the eGop and get her man in, and have him sit down. Bottom line no one with an R next to their name is ever going to win again and Hoyt better accept that if she really hopes for a "politcal" solution. 

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #47 on: March 11, 2015, 10:47:15 AM »
..no, they'll vote for a Dem rather than stoop to supporting a real alternative to a Democrat...after all, they can work with Democrats.

It was more a comment for the Hoyts of the world. The eGOP has betrayed enough of thier base enough times, that they will not vote eGOP for any reason. So if Hoyt wants a win, she better get her eGOP guy to sit the F' down.  She can even primary the eGop and get her man in, and have him sit down. Bottom line no one with an R next to their name is ever going to win again and Hoyt better accept that if she really hopes for a "politcal" solution.

Yeah.  And the prospects of a "political" solution are disappearing faster than Michael Moore's senses!