Author Topic: Birth Certificate: misdirection  (Read 1717 times)

charlesoakwood

Birth Certificate: misdirection
« on: May 01, 2011, 01:48:39 PM »

Trending Right points to items like this IBD Editorial about the EPA flexing its PEA brain.

[blockquote]
President Obama’s long-form birth certificate wasn’t the only thing released last Wednesday, but it was probably the least important. The Environmental Protection Agency also released its guidelines for expanding federal power over the nation’s waterways, ponds and puddles.

These guidelines will take effect after a 60-day comment period and will serve as a reference for environmental agencies in determining their jurisdiction over a particular body of water, large or small. They will eventually morph into binding regulations as damaging to our economy and freedom as the EPA regulation of carbon dioxide emissions.
[/blockquote]

HT:The Other McCain

charlesoakwood

Re: Birth Certificate: misdirection
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2011, 02:22:13 PM »
& another

[blockquote]http://www.dol.gov/opa/media/press/oasam/OASAM20110618.htm
OASAM News Release: [04/28/2011]
Contact Name: Clarisse Young
Phone Number: (202) 693-5051
Release Number: 11-0618-NAT
US Department of Labor announces renewed commitment to fair treatment and equal opportunity for all of its employees

New policy statements prohibit discrimination based on gender identity and pregnancy

WASHINGTON — The U.S. Department of Labor today announced its full commitment to implementing equal employment opportunity policies for all department employees and applicants.  The policies ensure equal protections for all employees and applicants regardless of race; color; religion; national origin; sex, including pregnancy and gender identity; age; disability, whether physical or mental; genetic information; status as a parent; sexual orientation; or other non-merit factor.  New, robust statements signed by Secretary Solis include updated policies on prohibiting discrimination on the basis of sex, including gender identity and pregnancy.

Secretary Solis strongly supports fair equal employment opportunity policies, and creating diversity and fairness in the workplace.

“I am expressing my personal commitment to ensure that the U.S. Department of Labor is a model workplace, free from unlawful discrimination and harassment, which fosters a work environment that fully utilizes the capabilities of every employee,” said Secretary Solis. “It is my goal that we achieve and maintain a high-quality, diverse workforce at all organizational levels throughout the department.”[/blockquote]

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2011, 02:26:59 PM »
States are going to have to refuse to accept regulatory authority, or our liberties will be gone.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2011, 12:22:42 AM »
States are going to have to refuse to accept regulatory authority, or our liberties will be gone.

The states are where it's at--unfortunately, there are some states more stupid than others.

There's a low spot on our acre+ that collects water when it rains too much.  I used to jokedly call it our little wetlands.  I stopped doing that when I heard about these EPA regs--I can envision a time when we set about doing some improvements and are told it violates the environment of our wetlands.
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2011, 07:30:02 AM »

On a side note, I just received notice from my city they want appointments arranged to install a new radio-controlled water meter device in my home this month.  I've been ignoring their incursion into my home because they have no authority to do so and the present old style meter works just fine, so screw them!

We'll see what legal action they may come up with to force my compliance...I'll see them in court first!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2011, 07:37:41 AM »
The EPA is going to do what the fvck it wants to do despite the comments they receive over the next sixty days .

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2011, 10:37:36 AM »

We'll see what legal action they may come up with to force my compliance...I'll see them in court first!

good luck with that.  We got one years ago for the gas.....
Had to let the gas meter reader in the other day to verify the meter worked....  The letter said if I didn't they shut off the gas.

I do love living in an unicorporated area when we water our lawn and the city residents have to stick to a sprinkling schedule! ::laughonfloor::
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline Damn_Lucky

• A Regular
    • patriotsteaparty
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2011, 04:58:58 PM »

The states are where it's at--unfortunately, there are some states more stupid than others.

There's a low spot on our acre+ that collects water when it rains too much.  I used to jokedly call it our little wetlands.  I stopped doing that when I heard about these EPA regs--I can envision a time when we set about doing some improvements and are told it violates the environment of our wetlands.
I know here in the Upper Mid-West there are alot of extra duck ponds right now and I heard same comments from people the Gov. and the new wetlands. ::foilhathelicopter::
A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves - Edward R. Murrow

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2011, 07:21:39 AM »

Had to let the gas meter reader in the other day to verify the meter worked....  The letter said if I didn't they shut off the gas.

I do love living in an unicorporated area when we water our lawn and the city residents have to stick to a sprinkling schedule! ::laughonfloor::

I'm feeling quite rebellious!

::evilbat::

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2011, 08:34:29 AM »

Make sure you linked us to the story when you nake the news!   ;D

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2011, 08:54:19 AM »

Down here were on two day watering when it used to be any day you wanted. Because of draught they say we can on water in thurs. and sunday. Now I have my own well so you would think that you could use it at will except the fines start At 100.buck and go up from there.

So we wait till the sun goes down and hit the well.But I bought my own well so this could not happen.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2011, 09:04:50 AM »
I wonder now....

The pressure on O'Chimpy must have been enormous, with the imminent operation to eliminate bin Laden on the one hand, and Donald Trump forcing a resurgence of eligibility questions on the other. Could it be that the certificate (or fake certificate depending on whose analysis you listen to) was produced as a reaction to the need to be seen as a legitimate CiC in the lead-up to and wake of the assassination of bin Laden?

I can't imagine how things would have played out politically or in public opinion if the question of eligibility was not swayed dramatically in favor of Obama leading up to the military operation. Imagine Donald Trump gaining more steam and momentum in his relentless attacks on Obama, punctuated with the assassination of bin Laden. The narrative doesn't quite play out the same way, does it? Much better to shut Trump up for a few 24-hour news cycles, and then take out bin Laden after days of the media trumpeting your suddenly-produced birth certificate as proof-positive of your legitimacy and Trump's lunacy.

I would say we have Osama bin Laden to thank for that (fake?) birth certificate as much as we must thank Donald Trump.

"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2011, 09:58:37 AM »
need to be seen as a legitimate CiC in the lead-up to and wake of the assassination of bin Laden?

By jove I think you've got it.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2011, 10:46:32 AM »

Down here were on two day watering when it used to be any day you wanted. Because of draught they say we can on water in thurs. and sunday. Now I have my own well so you would think that you could use it at will except the fines start At 100.buck and go up from there.

So we wait till the sun goes down and hit the well.But I bought my own well so this could not happen.

If I cave in, I will plan sabotage!  Maybe put tin foil around it to mask their signal.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2011, 10:47:37 AM »
need to be seen as a legitimate CiC in the lead-up to and wake of the assassination of bin Laden?

By jove I think you've got it.

"seen" as vs "is"...

::gaah::