Author Topic: Army Sec in politically-driven move seeks to take away Green Beret's Silver Star  (Read 1461 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
A group of House lawmakers is moving to strip the armed services’ civilian leaders of the power to revoke combat valor awards in response to Army Secretary John McHugh unilaterally canceling the Silver Star, one of the military’s highest honors, for a former Green Beret officer.

http://weaselzippers.us/217731-army-secretary-revokes-green-berets-silver-star-medal-after-he-admits-to-killing-terrorist-during-job-interview-with-the-cia/

I have noting to add...it would be just a lot of loud cursing and threats..

Suffice it to say this man needs to come into our open arms and leave these statist pukes to choke and die...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
So he killed someone who was manufacturing IEDs.  What, again, is the big outrage?  Isn't that what you're supposed to do in war?  When B-17s were sent over Germany and B-29s sent over Japan, what were they bombing?  Duh, the enemy's capacity to wage war.

Outrage fatigue doesn't even begin to describe it with this lot of traitors in office.  It's every damn day, it's ceaseless.  One outrage after another.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
So he killed someone who was manufacturing IEDs.  What, again, is the big outrage?  Isn't that what you're supposed to do in war?  When B-17s were sent over Germany and B-29s sent over Japan, what were they bombing?  Duh, the enemy's capacity to wage war.

Outrage fatigue doesn't even begin to describe it with this lot of traitors in office.  It's every damn day, it's ceaseless.  One outrage after another.
Excellent point and you should definitely forward this to the chief stooge, Army Secretary John McHugh
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
I don't like the necktie McHugh's wearing...

...he needs a new one...from Columbia.
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders

Or one of those African Goodyear ones....

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!

Or one of those African Goodyear ones....

Mandela necklass.   ;)
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.