Author Topic: Minnesota Terrorism suspect granted class-A truck driving license.  (Read 947 times)

Offline richb

• Established Member
Yet another for the WTF files. 

Minnesota Terrorism suspect granted class-A truck driving license. Would also like to drive school bus. 

http://www.caintv.com/man-on-terror-watch-list-grant

A man whose name appears on the no-fly list thanks to his efforts to radicalize young people has been given a Class-A commercial driver's license. The FOX 9 Investigators revealed last May that Amir Meshal was attempting to get his Class A license from a South St. Paul Truck Driving School. The $4,000 tuition was paid for through the state workforce program.

Not only are the letting him legally drive a truck,  they PAID for it too! 

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Minnesota Terrorism suspect granted class-A truck driving license.
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2015, 02:57:59 PM »
These people -- all of them -- have TO GO!
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2015, 03:12:32 PM »
It is absolutely insane.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2015, 05:20:42 PM »
No wait - let me guess. He went to truck driving school where he learned how to drive it but not how to park it - right?

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2015, 07:54:07 PM »
  What could go wrong??   ::gaah::
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2015, 11:32:50 AM »
I cannot express how much I despise these fools.  Progressives think this sh*t is awesome.  They are psychotically tolerant of allowing sh*t like this and boast of their diversity worship...yet will deny any responsibility when their insanity blows up in their face, and that's what will happen.  I only hope when this asshole goes off he only slaughters a bunch of progs! The ACLU would be a good choice. And any parent letting a kid on a bus driven by this trash should be arrested for child endangerment!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2015, 11:46:00 AM »
... yet will deny any responsibility when their insanity blows up in their face ...

Worse than denying any responsibility, they deny it happened.  I don't mean the event itself, although they would if they could -- look at how few Black on White crimes actually make it into the mainstream news -- but even before the facts are established, they're already denying terrorism (lone wolf) or that islam has anything to do with it.

For all the words there are for lying, I can't think of one that describes the malicious evil of these type of lies.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"