Author Topic: Addt'l information about Sgt. LaDavid Johnson surfaces  (Read 1634 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Addt'l information about Sgt. LaDavid Johnson surfaces
« on: October 31, 2017, 03:27:24 PM »
REVEALED: La David Johnson Betrayed Fellow Soldiers in Niger Ambush

... However, American forces who survived the fight described one Land Cruiser driving away from the ambush at high speed in the opposite direction of the convoy. That Land Cruiser was driven by Johnson and was the only Land Cruiser that contained Nigerian soldiers and no other French or American soldiers. According to one survivor who spoke on condition of anonymity as investigations are still ongoing,

“As we came under heavy fire, I looked up and saw Johnson jump into one of the Land Cruisers and speed off in the other direction. That Land Cruiser was manned by the Nigerian soldiers who were with us, so I thought it was weird that he would do that instead of providing covering fire.”

Nigerian officials shared intelligence with the American forces in Niger that the meeting with the Tongo Tongo village chief had been arranged by Johnson and that he had leaked the information of the size of the squad and the convoy that would be at the village that day. This gave the Tongo Tongo village chief ample opportunity to stall for time as the Islamic militants brought down overwhelming firepower on the unsuspecting American soldiers. Johnson, who had intended to flee all along would have succeeded if not for the fact that he was shot and killed by a member of his own convoy.

Nothing surprises me anymore.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Addt'l information about Sgt. LaDavid Johnson surfaces
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2017, 07:23:54 AM »
REVEALED: La David Johnson Betrayed Fellow Soldiers in Niger Ambush

... However, American forces who survived the fight described one Land Cruiser driving away from the ambush at high speed in the opposite direction of the convoy. That Land Cruiser was driven by Johnson and was the only Land Cruiser that contained Nigerian soldiers and no other French or American soldiers. According to one survivor who spoke on condition of anonymity as investigations are still ongoing,

“As we came under heavy fire, I looked up and saw Johnson jump into one of the Land Cruisers and speed off in the other direction. That Land Cruiser was manned by the Nigerian soldiers who were with us, so I thought it was weird that he would do that instead of providing covering fire.”

Nigerian officials shared intelligence with the American forces in Niger that the meeting with the Tongo Tongo village chief had been arranged by Johnson and that he had leaked the information of the size of the squad and the convoy that would be at the village that day. This gave the Tongo Tongo village chief ample opportunity to stall for time as the Islamic militants brought down overwhelming firepower on the unsuspecting American soldiers. Johnson, who had intended to flee all along would have succeeded if not for the fact that he was shot and killed by a member of his own convoy.

Nothing surprises me anymore.

I should have known!  That crap with the moonbat Congresstwit Wilson and the idiot widmom of Johnson were probably in cahoots on this faux outrage at Trump, just to deflect from the news soon to leak out that this idiot was a traitor who one-upped the traitor Manning in the low-life scumbag of the year sweepstakes!

I never, NEVER was in favor of our troops going into any of these African s h i t h o l e s !  We have no, ZERO reason for being in any of them!  And the ones that are a pain in our ass like the thug/pirates of Somalia should only require carpet-bombing from high altitude!

Fricken cover-ups like this is why people develop trust issues with government and REMFs! 

Fricken Johnson is a traitor, a collaborator with Islamists who killed American's loyal to their oath!

Apparently he was a typical race-centric leftist ideologue...what else explains the political BS over being butthurt at the 2016 election results...

Too bad he got snuffed by the same scum he helped, deprived us of justice and a treason trial and gave a cover-up option to gutless cowards!

Time for tougher screening of people, in all levels of government...otherwise there is nobody in government worth trusting, period!

This really pisses me off!!!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Addt'l information about Sgt. LaDavid Johnson surfaces
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2017, 08:12:43 AM »
About these African s h i t h o l e s . . .

https://www.weaselzippers.us/362377-happy-halloween-the-black-death-is-now-in-9-countries-and-spreading-like-wildfire/

Eff 'em, let it rage!  Quarantine the entire continent and the entire Middle East sans Israel and Jews!

Let them die!  I am beyond giving a damn any longer!

Update - Raging worse...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-5043497/Deadly-airborne-plague-cases-rocket-40.html

Again, GTFO of Africa, ban travel from there, let them go to their Middle Eastern, Russian and Chinese masters for help...we should stay the hell away!
« Last Edit: November 03, 2017, 06:47:12 AM by Libertas »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.